Tiffany Evans Accuses Rihanna Of Being A Devil Worshipper

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2009, 06:15 PM         #121
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They don't have the internet in heaven or hell I don't want to join any of them in the after life.
 10-22-2009, 06:16 PM         #122
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Isn't that pretty obvious?

One is good and one is evil.

the fact that u had to break it down for that idiot is such a sad commentary on the education system....
 10-22-2009, 06:16 PM         #123
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
The idea of the spiritual/physical Devil is a childlike one.

I believe in the devil in a poetic, theatrical sense just like you do.

you don't actually believe in the devil, you believe in the concept.

The devil can be anything and everything. The devil is me. The devil is you.
No, I don't personally "believe" in the Devil, but I am completely open to the possibility of such a being existing. How would we know if there's powerful entities somewhere out there named Lucifer? We wouldn't know the truth about something like that, we're just simple individual humans... we're like ants. The "Devil" could even be an actual living alien being from some other planet somewhere... who knows? Anything is possible in this universe.
 10-22-2009, 06:17 PM         #124
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
You can usually tell who the most ignorant people are by the way they constantly laugh and things they don't understand and then even take it a step further to belittle people and call them names. It's sad, really. It has a lot to do with something called EGO. It is the average human being's main problem these days, especially Americans.
:applause:
 8 years ago '06        #125
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 non-fiction said:
it is a compliement ,but you wouldnt and shouldnt understand.

you guys act like evrybody and dere mothers listens to hiphop, its global,its liked but not by all.

What power does Jay-Z have and influence?? end Joe buddens career,end Nas career,auto-tune? and he cant evn do that effectively? Jay-Z isnt f**kin like-able, kittens are like-able.

a black man who has millions of dollars married to an equally rich wife are like-able.

Jigga can walk into a middle skool and say evrybody should sell drugs ,evry wont start selling drugs, jay-z can walk into a law firm in NYC and say "evry black criminal in da world is innocent,not noone gone listen to him"

face it he dont even have influence over who muthafuc'kers listen to, if every Jay-Z fan would be lying if they say "Ether "isnt dope and they stopped listening to Cam'ron,Game,Jimmy,Joe when then went at Jay.

so b/cuz Eminem denounces something he doesnt believe in it?
sum adopted kids parents have been lying to the their kids their whole life?

the day Jay divorces Beyonce and k!lls a dog on da internet is the day this s**t will end.

again..this illumanati allegations against these hiphop artists is strictly RACIAL, Ripley's s**t..u can believe or not.
Who said it's just hip hop that the Illuminati has their puppets target? This s**t is industry wide. It's just that since I don't follow the artist in other genres that closely I can't really speak on them, but I'm positive it goes on there too. But since I come to this site damn near everyday, I see and hear things.

I'm sure Jay has more influence than you're giving him credit for. People worship these rappers and other artists. If these rappers would spend more time rapping about fixing communities, staying off drugs and not committing crimes, then maybe we'd be able to compare the music before and after effects and you'd be able to see that people do take these rappers seriously. Their rhymes are like noise pollution, people tend to absorb that s**t after they keep hearing it over and over again. Case in point, 9/11 with the "terrorists" bulls**t.

1 : to pronounce especially publicly to be blameworthy or evil
He's rapped against the Illuminati and their puppets.

Album: The Eminem Show
Song: Say Goodbye To Hollywood

The whole song is denouncing the lifestyle, especially the 3rd verse, but I'll just post a little of the lyrics.

It's like the boy in the bubble, who never could adapt, I'm trapped, if I could go back, I never woulda rapped
I sold my soul to the devil, I'll never get it back, I just wanna leave this game with level head intact
Album: Encore
Song: Mosh

Maybe we can reach alqueda through my speech
Let the president answer a higher anarchy
Strap him with an Ak-47, let him go, f!ght his own war
Let him impress daddy that way
No more blood for oil, we got our own battles to f!ght on our own soil
No more psychological warfare, to trick us to thinking that we ain't loyal
If we don't serve our own country, we're patronizing a hero
Look in his eyes its all lies
The stars and stripes, they've been swiped, washed out and wiped
And replaced with his own face, Mosh now or die
If I get sniped tonight you know why,
Cause I told you to f!ght.
Album: 8 Mile OST
Song: Rap Game (Chorus)

This rap game, this rap game
I ain't sellin' my soul for this rap game
And I ain't diggin' no hole for this rap game
Man, I'm tellin' you, no it ain't happening
Album: Relapse (Bonus Tracks)
Songs: My Darling, Careful What You Wish For

Too much going on in both these songs to ignore.

My Darling Chorus

My darling, I don't ever want you to leave me my darling
You and me were meant to be together my darling
And if I can not have you then no one can your my darling
Cuz I posses your soul, your mind, your heart and your body
And the dark shall emerge from the fiery depths of hell
And swallow the shallow the hallow who dwell
In the shadows of all who are willing to sell there souls
For this rap game and it ga ga goes.......
Shady, listen (SHADY) you hear that ?
They screaming for you I can bring you career back!
But i don't want it back, Yes you do!, No I don't!
Yes you do your gonna regret it later, No I wont!
You sold your soul to me need i remind you?
You remember that night you
Prayed to god you'd give anything to get a record deal well Dre signed you!
This is what you wanted your whole life Marshall right boo?
Look at this house! look at these cars! I'm so nice ooooh!
Oh, but you didn't know that fame has a price too ?
That your just now seeing the downside too!
Lose your best friend from high school your wife too!
Ain't even sure if your kids like you!
Come off tour cant even sleep at night without ny-quill
Think of the valium addicts start a rehab cycle
But together we can break the cycle
Marshall? WHAT!
No ones gonna love you like I do!
Careful What You Wish For

So this is it...
This is what I wished for
Just isn't how I envisioned it
Fame to the point of imprisonment
I just thought the s**t'd be different
But something changed
The minute that I got a whiff of it
I started to inhale it
Smell it
Started sniffin' it
And it became my cocaine
I just couldn't quit
I just wanted a little bit
Then it turned me (in)to a monster
I became a hypocrite
Concert after concert
How can he support something he speaks out so often against?

[pic - click to view]

10-22-2009, 06:19 PM         #126
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangtsa said:
It's funny how some act like they're better than others. Believe what you will but dont force it on others.
It doesn't really matter, if God exist we can diss him and asked to be forgiven, God forgives all.
 10-22-2009, 06:20 PM         #127
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rihanna 'Took A Chance' With Ne-Yo For 'Russian Roulette'

Oct 22 2009 2:48 PM EDT

Rihanna 'Took A Chance' With Ne-Yo For 'Russian Roulette'
'It was just an interesting topic over a crazy beat, and who better to pull that off than Rihanna?' Ne-Yo says.
By Jocelyn Vena

Ne-Yo and Rihanna certainly have a special working relationship. After collaborating on some of Rihanna's most memorable hits, they came together, with the help of producer Chuck Harmony, for her latest single, "Russian Roulette." But the new track, off her upcoming Rated R album, sounds very little like "Hate That I Love You" or "Take a Bow."

Ne-Yo said Rihanna requested the song's somber vibe. "She wanted to be dark, but not just dark for the sake of being dark," he told MTV News. "Dark with kind of a meaning, dark with some kind of thing to it."

Ne-Yo called the track "my first ventures off into the fictitious," as he explained how he came up with the haunting Russian roulette theme, which appears to be a metaphor for the kind of abusive relationship Rihanna had with Chris Brown.

"I'm listening to the track, and all I can see is Rihanna and some random person sitting across from each other at the table with a gun sitting in the middle of the table and playing Russian roulette," he explained. "And I just started thinking, 'What would go through your mind if you was in that situation?' It just all started coming together, and Rihanna has never been one to be afraid to take a chance, especially with me. She's always game to do something a little different. I played it for her, and she loved it - went in and knocked it out. The rest is history."

The eerie ballad shows the world how both Ne-Yo and Rihanna have grown as artists, he said. And that growth stemmed from their "absolute trust."

"I trust Rihanna to be Rihanna, and she trusts me to be me," he said. "That's the coolest thing about our relationship. I don't expect anything more from her. I must say this song is a step in somewhat of a different direction for both of us. We kind of both took a chance."

And to the fans who think the track is too dark for a club favorite like Rihanna, Ne-Yo suggests they look back into music history. "It's definitely dark, but if you think about it, 'Thriller' was dark, but it's one of the biggest-selling records of all time," he argued.

"Nobody's really going out to play Russian roulette or thinking about k!lling themselves or nothing like that. It was just an interesting topic over a crazy beat, and who better to pull that off than somebody like Rihanna?" -- BULLs**t.

8 years ago '05        #128
iice 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimbo said:
Lyrics from the single Russian Roulette:

Take a breath, take it deep
Calm yourself, he says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take the gun, and count to three
I'm sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go

And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
Know that I must must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

As my life flashes before my eyes
I'm wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won't get the chance to say goodbye

What the f**k happened to s**t like "I'm s3xy, I drink Grey Goose in the club" and s**t like that? All this weird evil s**t now like it's normal and cool or something. She even looks and dresses evil now. WTF.
she's just changing her style. approaching music in a different way. shorty been thru an abusive relationship that all her fans know about. maybe shes just tryning to attract a older crowd of women who can relate to her.. i dont know u personally but i guess if u was being abuse , embrace something dark. just like when everyone goes thru a break up they , listen to sad songs, not because it makes them feel better but because they can relate. plus everyone's music changes
 10-22-2009, 06:22 PM         #130
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
I really don't give a s**t to be honest. Obviously you do. Write a book about it. It's entertainment and if people want to take it above and beyond that then fine with me. I have other things to worry about than some dumbass "illumanti".
you're lookin' real stupid right now..clealy u don't know why YOU SHOULD CARE...how are u gonna "have other things to worry about" when the illuminati agenda is to take away your civil liberties and then k!ll u?..explain this to me please.
 10-22-2009, 06:24 PM         #131
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iice said:
she's just changing her style. approaching music in a different way. shorty been thru an abusive relationship that all her fans know about. maybe shes just tryning to attract a older crowd of women who can relate to her.. i dont know u personally but i guess if u was being abuse , embrace something dark. just like when everyone goes thru a break up they , listen to sad songs, not because it makes them feel better but because they can relate. plus everyone's music changes
And you think she is the only one doing this?

What about good girl Beyonce turning into her evil alter-ego "Sasha Fierce?"

[pic - click to view]

Gee, what do you know, there's that silly Baphomet again........
 8 years ago '06        #132
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
It's cool to hear this type of info but dont believe in it fully. You have to be doubtful on certain s**t because YOU truly don't know. Don't get me wrong, you have to keep your eyes and ears open and be aware of info you hear but to believe in it... its questionable.

Last edited by Da Realness; 10-22-2009 at 06:25 PM..
 10-22-2009, 06:25 PM         #133
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you're lookin' real stupid right now..clealy u don't know why YOU SHOULD CARE...how are u gonna "have other things to worry about" when the illuminati agenda is to take away your civil liberties and then k!ll u?..explain this to me please.
They just don't get it at all. It's all a huge joke to them. :\
 8 years ago '09        #134
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Yeah you can see it in the upside down pentagram with the goat I linked in the first pic ^ and it's right there on B's chest.

Ya'll still with us?

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 10-22-2009 at 06:26 PM..
 10-22-2009, 06:27 PM         #135
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These little wh0ores are throwing it right in your faces now and you still laugh like there's nothing to it....

[pic - click to view]

10-22-2009, 06:29 PM         #136
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this bulls**t boils down to death, y'all are scared to die, so what if someone is controlling the world? They're mortal just like me they'll die soon, who gives a f**k about being rich and famous? I sure don't give a f**k about a dollar, that s**t is monopoly money to me, it means nothing.

I could give a f**k what happens in this world after I die, s**t white people could take this motherf**ker over and rule this s**t for the next billion years, long as I got my turn to live for a second, f**k it, this s**t don't mean nothing, if you ain't getting high every day and drinking your brains out you a lame.
 8 years ago '06        #137
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Jimbo said:
And you think she is the only one doing this?

What about good girl Beyonce turning into her evil alter-ego "Sasha Fierce?"

[pic - click to view]

Gee, what do you know, there's that silly Baphomet again........

Oh s**t.... I didnt know they had that sign on there too. That's crazy. Beyonce still my b**ch though. lol
 10-22-2009, 06:32 PM         #138
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beyonce's music video "Sweet Dreams" is FILLED with symbolism.

Beyonce levitates above her bed, which is a way of showing possession. Then a dove flies up above her body which represents her spirit leaving her body. Then she appears wearing all black, suggesting she's now possessed and it's all a "beautiful nightmare" to her. People say the song is about love but there is no man in the video hugging on her or any of that typical s**t. It's because she is probably talking about Lucifer, just listen to the damn lyrics.

A "pale white horse" also runs across the background at the beginning. And she even looks like she's going through "Disturbia" when they first show her wearing black after levitating from her bed. Oh and at the end when she looks like a robot that's part of pushing the concept of "HOMO EVOLUTIS" to the public.

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by Jimbo; 10-22-2009 at 06:39 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #139
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]

Don't lose me, ya'll.
 10-22-2009, 06:34 PM         #140
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:

[pic - click to view]

Don't lose me, ya'll.
As above, so below.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy