Tiffany Evans Accuses Rihanna Of Being A Devil Worshipper

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2009, 05:28 PM         #101
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iice said:
and thats exactly what i am doing . i will continue to get pus*y, smoke bud , drink once in a while . i work pretty hard and i will continue to enjoy my self with the money i make. and when i finish college i will continue to do the same. then get some kids and die of old age.

so you can continue to sit around and try to figure out how things work , i hope u change the world my n*gga, good luck to you, i hope all turns out well.
Someone's gotta do it while you sit around having fun, because if this s**t doesn't stop your great grandkids will never be in a position to have "fun."
 10-22-2009, 05:32 PM         #102
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All of you ignorant f**ks saying these tweets are made up have no idea what in the blue f**k you're talking about because my friend, whom was on my btw, was on twitter and she follows that girl [Tiffany Evans] and she happened to be on there when Tiffany was tweeting that s**t.
 10-22-2009, 05:33 PM         #103
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Tiffany was saying some s**t like she was going to delete her twitter.
 10-22-2009, 05:33 PM         #104
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rihanna doing all this as her whole dark image gimmick. its about green people need to wake up. money=devil
 10-22-2009, 05:37 PM         #105
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
rihanna doing all this as her whole dark image gimmick. its about green people need to wake up. money=devil
It's deeper than just a "gimmick." Some of these people might be possessed by actual entities. I used to be just like you guys and laugh at the idea of being possessed by something, but that was when I was totally closed-minded and ignorant. I can't prove that these people are possessed, but I'm at least open to the possibility of it, because when it all comes down to it: How the f**k would we know if it's true or not? We're just "regular" people. Ain't no Demon gonna try to possess you or me. Why would they? We are of no use to them.
 10-22-2009, 05:38 PM         #106
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
And Tiffany was saying some s**t like she was going to delete her twitter.
You shouldn't emulate them by covering one of your eyes like that, it's part of the symbolism.
 10-22-2009, 05:41 PM         #107
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So all the people who believe in this illuminati s**t are all paranoid f**ks? What about this?

[video - click to view]

10-22-2009, 05:43 PM         #108
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
It's deeper than just a "gimmick." Some of these people might be possessed by actual entities. I used to be just like you guys and laugh at the idea of being possessed by something, but that was when I was totally closed-minded and ignorant. I can't prove that these people are possessed, but I'm at least open to the possibility of it, because when it all comes down to it: How the f**k would we know if it's true or not? We're just "regular" people. Ain't no Demon gonna try to possess you or me. Why would they? We are of no use to them.
really fam, really???????????

she possessed by dollars and some greedy old jewish guy that owns her black a.ss

if anything chris would have a demon, dude the one kicking females a.ss
 8 years ago '06        #109
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 iice said:
the bible got most of yall brainwashed, scared to live life and enjoy yourselves .
We fear God, as should you. Or don't and keep buying in to that bulls**t.
 10-22-2009, 05:47 PM         #110
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
really fam, really???????????

she possessed by dollars and some greedy old jewish guy that owns her black a.ss

if anything chris would have a demon, dude the one kicking females a.ss
The "greedy old Jewish guy" is where this s**t EMANATES from in the first place! Don't you get it? They practice the Kaballah. Do you even know what the Kaballah is? It's an ancient form of Jewish Mysticism. It is at the core of every secret society.

Chris Brown is in the same situation. Listen to his song "Fallen Angel." Lucifer is the fallen angel who was cast out of heaven. Whether it's real or not, THEY BELIEVE IN IT. That's the point here.

Last edited by Jimbo; 10-22-2009 at 05:48 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #111
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4215 4215
this b**ch is cute but dumber than donkey doodoo
 10-22-2009, 05:50 PM         #112
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
this b**ch is cute but dumber than donkey doodoo
Yea, and I bet you're a f**king Rhodes Scholar, huh?
 10-22-2009, 05:53 PM         #113
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-22-2009, 06:06 PM         #114
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
The devil doesn't exist.
lol, I love when people say things are so concrete.

How in the f**k would you know if some spiritual entity exists or not? Like he's just gonna go kick it with you in your house to prove to you that he exists or something?

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he does not exist."
 8 years ago '09        #115
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
 Jimbo said:
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he does not exist."
actually.....the greatest trick man ever pulled was convincing others there is a god and a devil........to control the masses with fear

UPDATE:

this thread is a fake

8 years ago '09        #116
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
 KhadijaQueen said:
All of you ignorant f**ks saying these tweets are made up have no idea what in the blue f**k you're talking about because my friend, whom was on my btw, was on twitter and she follows that girl [Tiffany Evans] and she happened to be on there when Tiffany was tweeting that s**t.

tiffant evans said the tweets are made up and are nothing but something necoleb**chie misconstrued and added on to

10-22-2009, 06:10 PM         #117
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lyrics from the single Russian Roulette:

Take a breath, take it deep
Calm yourself, he says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take the gun, and count to three
I'm sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go

And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
Know that I must must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

As my life flashes before my eyes
I'm wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won't get the chance to say goodbye

What the f**k happened to s**t like "I'm s3xy, I drink Grey Goose in the club" and s**t like that? All this weird evil s**t now like it's normal and cool or something. She even looks and dresses evil now. WTF.
 10-22-2009, 06:13 PM         #118
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a f**k, everybody know Satan and God doesn't exist, let her worship her make-believe friend.
 10-22-2009, 06:13 PM         #119
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
actually.....the greatest trick man ever pulled was convincing others there is a god and a devil........to control the masses with fear

UPDATE:

this thread is a fake

Tiffany Evans saying that s**t might be fake, but most of the information in this thread is not fake.

What you guys don't seem to understand is that all of this s**t was true before Tiffany Evans supposedly said something about it, and it's still true after Tiffany Evans said she didn't say s**t about it...
 10-22-2009, 06:14 PM         #120
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe Tiffany Evans never said that s**t and someone made it up, but it's also possible that she DID say that s**t and now she has been forced to come out and deny it and act like she never said it. Who knows.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago