Tiffany Evans Accuses Rihanna Of Being A Devil Worshipper

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2009, 04:52 PM         #81
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol people still believe inthat roman catholic propoganda BS? wow
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-22-2009, 04:55 PM         #82
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
illuminati dont give 2 s**ts about blacks and wouldnt let blacks breath the air they fart in let alone let some monkey they still refer ro as a n!gger join
That is where you're totally wrong. I used to think the same thing, until I started to understand the concept of how these men attempt to control societies. They are using people like Jay-Z as their pawns. Jay-Z probably thinks he's a high-level Mason and gonna get put on, but when it's showtime they will s**t on people like Jay-Z who helped push their agenda.

You guys gotta think like trillionaires who are trying to conquer the world. They don't think like you and me. If you were them and one of your goals was to degrade the morals of society and turn people away from God then don't you think you'd look into the idea of subverting the very powerful mainstream music industry... the industry that reaches millions of children every single day? The same industry which is filled with people's "idols" that they basically worship...
 10-22-2009, 04:59 PM         #83
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
lmao at all this satan talk. i swear people will regurgitate any and everything they see on youtube
People who say s**t like this look so stupid.

Do you really think this information about the illuminati, which was formed way the f**k back in 1776, just started popping up after Youtube was created? LMAO!

There are thousands of books that have existed for decades and even centuries now that explain all of this s**t... you don't need f**king "Youtube" to learn about it, it just happens to be another way that you can get information about a subject these days...
 10-22-2009, 05:02 PM         #84
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:

someone tell me

what's the difference between worshiping the devil and worshiping "god"?
Isn't that pretty obvious?

One is good and one is evil.
 10-22-2009, 05:07 PM         #85
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A picture of 4 masons standing together. And what do you know? Some of them are black!!! Oh my god!!! How shocking!!!

You idiots need to understand that race is not an issue in these secret societies.

"Race" is only an issue pushed onto the unknowing public as a method to divide and conquer, and most of the public still falls for it hook line and sinker...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #86
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Jimbo said:
Isn't that pretty obvious?

One is good and one is evil.
Both are f**king stupid
 8 years ago '06        #87
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
, that John Todd guy sounded like a raving lunatic....

talkin bout' witches and Christians, mis-quoting Elton John, deriving new meanings from songs that simply aren't true....

Rihanna is not a devil worshipper and the young lady that accused her of such needs to chill and calm down and maybe examine what some of her phobias are instead of worrying about Rihanna....

and some of ya'll that buy into these Illuminatti conspiracy theories need to wake up....sure there are plenty of secret, shadowy societies out there, I'm sure, but to believe that they've overtly infiltrated the music industry to the point where whoever gets a record deal on a major label must be "initiated" or whatever....well, yeah, that's just wild paranoia....

people always seem to get their s**t in a tizzy around Halloween regarding stuff like this....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-22-2009 at 05:13 PM..
 10-22-2009, 05:09 PM         #88
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
Both are f**king stupid
Both are "stupid?"

Hmmm... okay.
 10-22-2009, 05:10 PM         #89
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a s**t? She's reading waaaaaaaaaay too much into it. It's just entertainment and Rihanna is a puppet. If people want to buy into the hype like a dumbass let them.
 10-22-2009, 05:11 PM         #90
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can usually tell who the most ignorant people are by the way they constantly laugh and things they don't understand and then even take it a step further to belittle people and call them names. It's sad, really. It has a lot to do with something called EGO. It is the average human being's main problem these days, especially Americans.
 10-22-2009, 05:12 PM         #91
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Who gives a s**t? She's reading waaaaaaaaaay too much into it. It's just entertainment and Rihanna is a puppet. If people want to buy into the hype like a dumbass let them.
"She" is reading too much into it? As if this girl is the only person out there saying these types of things? She is definitely not alone in what she is saying, some people here might a.ssume that simply because this is the first they have heard of anything like this.
 8 years ago '05        #92
iice 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 0 0
the bible got most of yall brainwashed, scared to live life and enjoy yourselves .
 10-22-2009, 05:16 PM         #93
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how no one wanted to talk about Kanye West wearing a Baphomet t-shirt and Beyonce wearing a motorcycle piece thing known as the "Vehicle of Baphomet."

You guys think it's a coincidence that people like Kanye West are constantly connected with this issue and then he just happens to be wearing a t-shirt with Baphomet on it? C'mon now... an average person wouldn't wear a shirt with Baphomet on it because the average person doesn't even know what Baphomet is.

Beyonce is straight up showing you that she is the Vehicle of Baphomet in that one picture and you guys all still think there's absolutely nothing to any of this s**t lol.
 10-22-2009, 05:17 PM         #94
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iice said:
the bible got most of yall brainwashed, scared to live life and enjoy yourselves .
That's exactly what THEY want. They want you to "enjoy yourselves." That's why Americans are so distracted with bulls**t entertainment 24/7. They don't want you sitting around THINKING and trying to figure out the truth of how things work. They want you to be all complacent and happy and entertained, and so far it's working perfectly.
 10-22-2009, 05:20 PM         #95
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't give a s**t to be honest. Obviously you do. Write a book about it. It's entertainment and if people want to take it above and beyond that then fine with me. I have other things to worry about than some dumbass "illumanti".
 8 years ago '06        #96
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18816 18816
 Jimbo said:
That's exactly what THEY want. They want you to "enjoy yourselves." That's why Americans are so distracted with bulls**t entertainment 24/7. They don't want you sitting around THINKING and trying to figure out the truth of how things work. They want you to be all complacent and happy and entertained, and so far it's working perfectly.
true, but a lot of the judeo-christian beliefs that are commonplace in this country are just as inherently bad for folks to believe blindly....

people shouldn't pay any mind to all this religion bulls**t...there's right and there's wrong, choose to do right and live righteously and be an independent thinker....
 10-22-2009, 05:23 PM         #97
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
I really don't give a s**t to be honest. Obviously you do. Write a book about it. It's entertainment and if people want to take it above and beyond that then fine with me. I have other things to worry about than some dumbass "illumanti".
Do you have children? Do you have nieces or nephews? Do you have brothers or sisters? If so, then why would you "not care" about this? This indirectly effects everyone in our society. This is terrible evil s**t going on and you all just look the other way like it's okay. Like we're all just supposed to be okay with evil s**t being fed to the youth. What a shame.
 8 years ago '05        #98
iice 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimbo said:
and thats exactly what i am doing . i will continue to get pus*y, smoke bud , drink once in a while . i work pretty hard and i will continue to enjoy my self with the money i make. and when i finish college i will continue to do the same. then get some kids and die of old age.

so you can continue to sit around and try to figure out how things work , i hope u change the world my n*gga, good luck to you, i hope all turns out well.
 10-22-2009, 05:24 PM         #99
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
true, but a lot of the judeo-christian beliefs that are commonplace in this country are just as inherently bad for folks to believe blindly....

people shouldn't pay any mind to all this religion bulls**t...there's right and there's wrong, choose to do right and live righteously and be an independent thinker....
Regardless of a man-made "Religion," good and evil still exists. So you either attempt to be a good person or a bad person, and I think it's pretty obvious by now that there has been a serious campaign via media and entertainment to turn people into "bad people." The morals of society have been degraded astronomically and no one gives a f**k. You either take a stand against all of this evil s**t or you are essentially supporting it.
 10-22-2009, 05:26 PM         #100
non-fiction 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
You're completely missing the point. It's not a compliment. Jay Z is extremely influential, this is why he was chosen to be put into a position of power. They don't choose these people based off talent, they choose them based off likability. Eminem has denounced the Illuminati in his music on every album since TES. This has nothing to do with race.
it is a compliement ,but you wouldnt and shouldnt understand.

you guys act like evrybody and dere mothers listens to hiphop, its global,its liked but not by all.

What power does Jay-Z have and influence?? end Joe buddens career,end Nas career,auto-tune? and he cant evn do that effectively? Jay-Z isnt f**kin like-able, kittens are like-able.

a black man who has millions of dollars married to an equally rich wife are like-able.

Jigga can walk into a middle skool and say evrybody should sell drugs ,evry wont start selling drugs, jay-z can walk into a law firm in NYC and say "evry black criminal in da world is innocent,not noone gone listen to him"

face it he dont even have influence over who muthafuc'kers listen to, if every Jay-Z fan would be lying if they say "Ether "isnt dope and they stopped listening to Cam'ron,Game,Jimmy,Joe when then went at Jay.

so b/cuz Eminem denounces something he doesnt believe in it?
sum adopted kids parents have been lying to the their kids their whole life?

the day Jay divorces Beyonce and k!lls a dog on da internet is the day this s**t will end.

again..this illumanati allegations against these hiphop artists is strictly RACIAL, Ripley's s**t..u can believe or not.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy