most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
What's good with all these people refusing to believe the Illuminati exists with all the evidence in front of them? Folks ain't gonna get it until s**t starts to get really bad. The ENTIRE entertainment industry is run by the Illuminati. Every news story you hear is filtered and some artists you listen to are members. You think this group has been spoken against all this time for s**ts and gigs? Get a f**king clue. Holding onto your believe systems is what makes most of you easy targets for the Illuminati's mind control games.
 10-22-2009, 02:46 PM         #62
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ RIIIIGHT, anybody making money is part of the Illuminati LOL you guys are just as brain washed as the rest of the sheep the REAL Illuminati pray on. guess everybody thats ever been to a rock concert and has made the hand gesture is all part of a cult lol fyi that hand gesture exists in the mainstream now because back in the day rock and roll was considered the music of the devil so rockers did the sign as a sarcastic gesture.

uhh ohh watch out for dr doom,he's a cult leader see the cloak???

[pic - click to view]

u just don't get it do u?
 8 years ago '07        #63
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
i wonder who k!lled to get to the postion they in now
 8 years ago '09        #64
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 CheezyDoDo said:
i wonder who k!lled to get to the postion they in now
tifffany evans....she k!lled to be on top and the industry hit her with that switcheroo, now that she's flopped she's snitchin
 8 years ago '08        #65
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I've been knew this. The bible even speaks about it that we living in the last days, and satan is doing all he can to get people to join his side.

Just stay strong to yourself and you'll be fine...

(but really tho, this whole music illuminati BS is all about money and greed)
 10-22-2009, 03:41 PM         #66
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just f**ked this thick puerto rican b**ch with the phattest a.ss you will ever see, omg I blew the hugest load
 10-22-2009, 03:42 PM         #67
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
I've been knew this. The bible even speaks about it that we living in the last days, and satan is doing all he can to get people to join his side.

Just stay strong to yourself and you'll be fine...

(but really tho, this whole music illuminati BS is all about money and greed)

^^^lol the good ol book of lies?? there is no f**king satan (the magical puppet master) satan is just an excuse for the bad things that bad people do. example if u punch somebody in the face....satan didn't make you do it...you chose to do it.
 10-22-2009, 03:43 PM         #68
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
tifffany evans....she k!lled to be on top and the industry hit her with that switcheroo, now that she's flopped she's snitchin

^^^wait what??? so you can blame being a one hit wonder on the Illuminati now???? lmao my dude joe budden should do the same
 8 years ago '06        #69
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Illuminati aside, all that s**t is evil. Most of the material released is about drugs, s3x, k!lling, anarchy, rebelling, and more s3x. The direct opposite of what a model citizen, good Cristian, descent human being...etc. Its been like that for years and you have to be dumb as a rock to believe that the music industry isn't being used as a tool to promote this s**t. If the big wigs are exploiting artist and making them prey on kids by glorifying these crazy ideologies just for a profit, then why is it so hard to believe that these same twisted individuals don't believe or follow the ideologies of some other wicked source?

Fact: Devil Worshipers exist whether you believe in it or not
Fact: The music industry promotes and glorifies wickedness

Put 2 and 2 together then you may have something. I don't think people realize how powerful music really is. If there were a plan to lead people astray, why not use it?
 8 years ago '06        #70
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^lol the good ol book of lies?? there is no f**king satan (the magical puppet master) satan is just an excuse for the bad things that bad people do. example if u punch somebody in the face....satan didn't make you do it...you chose to do it.
Satan does exist and God gives us that choice. Just my opinion, not trying to diss yours but I believe that there is a spiritual war going on right now and music and entertainment plays a huge role in it. We're exposed to it every day all day and it effects millions.

Even if you don't believe, you have to admit, the s**t that we're exposed to these days is ridiculous. Everything is acceptable now. No such thing as boundaries. This is exactly what satanist practice. That "Do What Thou Wilt" s**t. The exact opposite of what Christians believe. You may think we're all crazy but guess what, you're in the middle of some s**t non the less.
 10-22-2009, 04:05 PM         #71
non-fiction 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
the music business is run by devil worshippers yet she's trying to get signed.....again

if it was that evil she would be in a mosque not in front of record exec's offices trying to prostitute herself

funny how all the "devil worshippers" all know jay-z somehow.......how bout the "illuminati" who runs the pop charts or the country music charts

n*ggas focus on the blackest type of music and claim its filled with illuminati....heres some advice.....illuminati dont give 2 s**ts about blacks and wouldnt let blacks breath the air they fart in let alone let some monkey they still refer ro as a n!gger join

illuminati= wealthy white men who run the world

cosign

I wish my homie Jay-z and all them other cats was in da illlumanti!!! its more of a compliment of anything to a hiphop artist to be considered Illumaniti worthy!!!Looking at where it came from!

Theres like 20-50 or more music artists that have bigger influence and more sales etc. then those hiphop/r&b cats but you dont hear no illumanati s**t with them-country,pop,rock,

white successful musician = musically talented
black successful musician= must be illumanati

if any1's illumnati its Eminem, likes seriously, 1st they hated him now they love him...?

sadly these illumanati allegations are strictly RACIAL which isnt surprising

/thread]
 8 years ago '09        #72
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Peterparker said:
the devil is the white man not some spook down under..or in the sky
I'd love to choke the stupid out of you.

On a side note take it from one man to another, evil is more than real and it will stop at nothing to deceive, claim and rule you.

Some of ya'll worship Camel and can't separate the man from the music.

Jay on my top my 5 rappers list but I put em on my top 5 most deceptive and evil rappers too.

Don't walk blindly into the abyss and stand up for your chance at purity and higher life.

That Pyramid Head in my avatar is like a scarecrow to all the b**chass junior demons on the internet that propagate this s**t.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 10-22-2009 at 04:27 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #73
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8569 8569
Illuminati is black and white people and they all work for somebody in a higher power that works for the devil. Its all about making people worship ,money,clothes,entertainment, and people and not God. For black people we got people like Jayz people worship him wear his clothes buy his albums if he says we are not wearing jerseys no more and button ups then thats what we are doing so on and so Jayz signs rhianna she is huge he signs rick ross and Jeezy becuz they are know drugdealers he can make money off them becuz Jayz knows what black people will listen to which makes money for the person that owns Jayz. Ever race has their own idol black white whatever

Last edited by marcusaka50; 10-22-2009 at 04:23 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #74
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 non-fiction said:
cosign

I wish my homie Jay-z and all them other cats was in da illlumanti!!! its more of a compliment of anything to a hiphop artist to be considered Illumaniti worthy!!!Looking at where it came from!

Theres like 20-50 or more music artists that have bigger influence and more sales etc. then those hiphop/r&b cats but you dont hear no illumanati s**t with them-country,pop,rock,

white successful musician = musically talented
black successful musician= must be illumanati

if any1's illumnati its Eminem, likes seriously, 1st they hated him now they love him...?

sadly these illumanati allegations are strictly RACIAL which isnt surprising

/thread]
You're completely missing the point. It's not a compliment. Jay Z is extremely influential, this is why he was chosen to be put into a position of power. They don't choose these people based off talent, they choose them based off likability. Eminem has denounced the Illuminati in his music on every album since TES. This has nothing to do with race.
 10-22-2009, 04:46 PM         #75
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozzieb said:
if your dense enough to beleive that the illuminati even exists thats bad enough

How can so many people still be so f**king ignorant about this s**t?
 8 years ago '08        #76
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
You n*ggas is real stupid.
 10-22-2009, 04:48 PM         #77
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

someone tell me

what's the difference between worshiping the devil and worshiping "god"?
 8 years ago '08        #78
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 hood135 said:
Satan does exist and God gives us that choice
 8 years ago '08        #79
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 2D.... said:

someone tell me

what's the difference between worshiping the devil and worshiping "god"?
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 10-22-2009, 04:51 PM         #80
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FuelStar NYC said:
dmx started his career with all that damien, flesh of my flesh, its dark and hell is hot, covered in blood talk. but look at him nowadays...hes a nobody, obsessed with god and gospel music... maybe he wanted out of the industry after seeing the truth? which is why hes nobody today...
At least someone here can connect the dots.

When DMX came out and was a huge artist he was all about hell and dark evil things.

Then he took a turn for the good and started rapping about God and positive things. And look where his career and popularity went after that change lol... it's so obvious...

There's even interviews of DMX in jail where he explains all this s**t that's going on in the industry.

Most of you are just too conditioned into the way they want you to view life that you are in so much denial about a group of people exisiting such as the illuminati. The Rothschilds are at the very top of the pyramid, the council of 13 below them, and then all the old school secret societies like the Freemasons and Knights Templars underneath them.

It's all f**king true if you would just research and look into it for yourselves. The evidence is overwhelming.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago