Tiffany Evans Accuses Rihanna Of Being A Devil Worshipper

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3235 3235
 Cartel-Clipz said:
How come the page doesn't exist???

I think this s**t is just made up and the creator used a random name like Tiffany Evans to make us not question its legitimacy
The page does exist. IDK if you did this but replace the ** with 'it.' Then if you click the link to the prophet blog that site has a link to Tiffany Evans twitter, but it's protected which is probably why you can't search and find her tweets.

Here's her twitter:
 8 years ago '05        #42
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
i listened to that song and it didnt make me wanna k!ll myself lol
 8 years ago '07        #43
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,330 | Props total: 21221 21221
 Bruce Leeroy said:
It exists fam. You gotta put an i & t where the ** are
I did, but when you get to that page, it has nothing about the topic or a twitter link?
 8 years ago '07        #44
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Cartel-Clipz said:
I did, but when you get to that page, it has nothing about the topic or a twitter link?
I saw it homie . Her twitter is protected so that may be why we can't find a direct link to her saying it.
 8 years ago '08        #45
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17086 17086
hah there it is people, as you can see others can clearly see THE CROWLEY EFFECT is in full effect with artist like Rhianna/Beyonce/Kanye, Jay z,ect.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

^Crowley's famous quote, look at the hat below

[pic - click to view]

that is where Jay z got his famous symbol from^

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 10-22-2009 at 01:19 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #46
kosterzoo 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 2 2
 Jimbo said:
You're totally right about that. She was sold to Def Jam and then was most likely initiated into some sort of secret society/cult.

Check out this video of John Todd, he was part of the Council of 13 which is the 2nd highest layer of the illuminati, and he was a record executive for Zodiac Productions which was owned by most of the major corporations. To this day no one knows where he is or what happened to him, most likely k!lled by the people he was trying to expose:

LMAO

Do you guys critically look at sh!t you read or just follow it blindly??

This dude was a wack job...
 10-22-2009, 01:11 PM         #47
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i beleive her , anyone who doesn't see this is just ignorant and tries to bash any theory to be diffrent. Anyways I hope nothing bad happens to her, smh you never know someone might try to hurt her for exposing them.
 8 years ago '04        #48
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 732 732
Why in this video
John Todd calls himself Lance, when he is talking to David Crosby.

Last edited by zonicview; 10-22-2009 at 01:14 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #49
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
^read his info

John Wayne Todd (d. November 10, 2007),[1] also known as "John Todd Collins", "Lance Collins",[2] and "Christopher Kollyns",[3] was
 10-22-2009, 01:27 PM         #50
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at all this satan talk. i swear people will regurgitate any and everything they see on youtube
 8 years ago '08        #51
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
yeah because Aleister Crowley is a YT creation, shut your stupid closed minded f**got a.ss up.....
 8 years ago '08        #52
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
people will never wake the f**k up til the grounds crumbling underneath their feet
 8 years ago '09        #53
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
This world is s**tty... If you dont have money and work to become rich, people with no money wanna take it from you...
 10-22-2009, 02:07 PM         #54
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a bunch of outsiders lookin in

if speculation makes ya'll feel better...go for it
 10-22-2009, 02:11 PM         #55
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
s**ts wild, but i notice none of these "big figures" ever get asked questions about this illuminati thing.
and it's gonna remain that way too....
 8 years ago '05        #56
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Interesting.

Bel Biv Devoe been told ya'll though...never trust a big butt and a smile.
 10-22-2009, 02:22 PM         #57
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
the music business is run by devil worshippers yet she's trying to get signed.....again

if it was that evil she would be in a mosque not in front of record exec's offices trying to prostitute herself

funny how all the "devil worshippers" all know jay-z somehow.......how bout the "illuminati" who runs the pop charts or the country music charts

n*ggas focus on the blackest type of music and claim its filled with illuminati....heres some advice.....illuminati dont give 2 s**ts about blacks and wouldnt let blacks breath the air they fart in let alone let some monkey they still refer ro as a n!gger join

illuminati= wealthy white men who run the world
as far as i'm aware the entire entertainment industry is involved..who the hell told u the illuminati only preys on blacks?
 10-22-2009, 02:23 PM         #58
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
yeah because Aleister Crowley is a YT creation, shut your stupid closed minded f**got a.ss up.....
^^^i wasn't talking about Aleister Crowley dumb f**k,im talking about the jay-z rhianna situation. im very aware of things but im not a f**king idiot to believe everybody is in a f**king cult.

OH NO DDP IS IN A CULT!!!!

[pic - click to view]

OH NO THATS NOT A FOOTBALL TEAM,LOOK AT THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD, that's not a longhorn thats a devilish cult

[pic - click to view]

oh no!!!! spider man isn't shooting his web...he's showing he's from a cult

[pic - click to view]

get the f**k outta here,yes there are real cults and things like that but not everybody with some money is in them. if that was the case and they had some world domination type of power im sure the worlds elite would make rhianna album go diamond everytime out the gate
 10-22-2009, 02:27 PM         #59
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^i wasn't talking about Aleister Crowley dumb f**k,im talking about the jay-z rhianna situation. im very aware of things but im not a f**king idiot to believe everybody is in a f**king cult.

OH NO DDP IS IN A CULT!!!!

[pic - click to view]

OH NO THATS NOT A FOOTBALL TEAM,LOOK AT THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD, that's not a longhorn thats a devilish cult

[pic - click to view]

oh no!!!! spider man isn't shooting his web...he's showing he's from a cult

[pic - click to view]

get the f**k outta here,yes there are real cults and things like that but not everybody with some money is in them. if that was the case and they had some world domination type of power im sure the worlds elite would make rhianna album go diamond everytime out the gate
did u not see my post above yours?...THE ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT[SPORTS] INDUSTRY IS INVOLVED...if anything you just proved homie's point...
 10-22-2009, 02:40 PM         #60
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
did u not see my post above yours?...THE ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT[SPORTS] INDUSTRY IS INVOLVED...if anything you just proved homie's point...
^^^ RIIIIGHT, anybody making money is part of the Illuminati LOL you guys are just as brain washed as the rest of the sheep the REAL Illuminati pray on. guess everybody thats ever been to a rock concert and has made the hand gesture is all part of a cult lol fyi that hand gesture exists in the mainstream now because back in the day rock and roll was considered the music of the devil so rockers did the sign as a sarcastic gesture.

uhh ohh watch out for dr doom,he's a cult leader see the cloak???

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago