most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2009, 03:34 PM         #221
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
You're deluded a.ss is gonna be tonguing Satan's balls.

For someone talking about s**t in so much detail, you sure write like an an illiterate bum I give quarters to on my way to school.

If this world is in the hands of retarded apes like you then I'd gladly go to hell because that would be a step above.
i already am below satins balls fool... were under the whitemans rule aint we??? dont everything usa stand 4 go against the BIBLE! that will never happen again tho trust! n b!+ch f@ck ya language i was forced 2 learn this bs! keep talkin when that hyperinflation hit ya dumb caveman azz is gonna be 1 of them bums u talkin bout on the street b!+ch! keep playin games n thinkin sumbody playin with u boy! u gon be wishin u was dead or could die when we get ya azz in them chains boy! we need u 2 build up our cities 1st! i love the fact all u dumb azz monkeys think im talkin crazy that means i must be tellin the TRUTH n tellin u the way the BIBLE has it written! but ur so used 2 that love everybody, heaven is gonna be peace n love, JESUS is comin back with roses n daisies doctrine that the TRUTH sounds outrageous 2 U! but f@ck anybody not down with the TRUTH all u monkeys got a nuke with ya name on it!

Last edited by king-2-be; 10-23-2009 at 03:37 PM..
 10-23-2009, 03:35 PM         #222
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
at all these pictures of random sh*t...

this vampire phase will all be over by next year.

than we can go back to normal.... trueblood is still my sh*t tho.
lol, this fool said "Vampires." All of this s**t is MUCH deeper than "vampires."
 10-23-2009, 03:37 PM         #223
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
well don't u think god is playing that same trick buddy?
No, God supposedly told us he exists, he wants us to know he exists..... he wants us to be close to him and not the evil s**t that the devil spews.....
 8 years ago '05        #224
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
 ImageOfTruth said:
Oprah exposed herself, and it's quite obvious it makes these people sensitive when you imply they will suffer for walking the path of the devil.

They state that they live like Jesus, that they are as kind and as virtuous. Pure blasphemy.
How did Oprah expose herself? Because she refuses to believe that the only way to getting into heaven is accepting Christ?

Who are we trying to impress here, is it God or is it Christ? They are not one in the same and there is only 1 king, it's God. I agree 100% with Oprah on this one, how can a man who lived on a stranded island in a remote place know anything about Jesus and if he lives his life the right way, he can't get into heaven because he didn't accept Jesus? WTF?
 10-23-2009, 04:25 PM         #225
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Architect said:
Damn, that s**t goes hard...
 10-23-2009, 04:35 PM         #226
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
Damn, that s**t goes hard...
Hmm, I never thought I'd see a man watch a Rihanna video and then say "that s**t goes hard."
 10-23-2009, 04:53 PM         #227
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Hmm, I never thought I'd see a man watch a Rihanna video and then say "that s**t goes hard."
You can't deny the beat sounds dope...
 10-23-2009, 05:37 PM         #228
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
You can't deny the beat sounds dope...
I wouldn't say anything affiliated with that little evil mind controlled b**ch is "dope."
 10-23-2009, 07:13 PM         #229
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FuelStar NYC said:
is 50 cent part of this? ive never seen anything satanic from him...my guess would be no, because his career is in the s**tter nowadays and no radio stations play his music... but i could be wrong
50 has a few songs where the lyrics are talking about Satan and getting on his 666 s**t. There's also a song by him where he says something like "I'm throwin up signs like a Maaaaason." I can't find that s**t right now though...
 8 years ago '04        #230
Chizang 1 heat pts
space
space
$793 | Props total: 35 35
If the illuminati really runs this music s**t, then where's the proof from the other genres and countries... don't say rock cuz that s**t is more than obvious. I'm starting to wonder if the hip-hop world plays into this more because the ruler's are allegedly rich whities, and that most fans have a Christian background. The Beatles possibly the most popular group around were linked to illuminati they sold 100's of millions of albums... but on the real there's much more people in the world than 100's of millions... are u sayin' the illuminati is running them all? You gotta think outside of your own boxes.

Anybody on the international tip even know/care about the illuminati, or is this an American thing?
 8 years ago '09        #231
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Jimbo said:
lol, this fool said "Vampires." All of this s**t is MUCH deeper than "vampires."
... all this dark sh*t is imo is that vampire craze, or whatever u wanna call it. i beleive in some illuminati sh*t lightweight, i been readin' up on adam weishaupt for years, but some sh*t is just f*ckin' dumb.

at all these nyggaz with cospiracy thoeries about rihanna, when the main nygga we need 2 be worrying about is that oreo in the front office.

they ain't even want n*ggas to p!ss in the same bathroom as them a few yrs back, what the f*ck make u think they want us to be part of the movement...shame on u sir.
 8 years ago '08        #232
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
 Chizang said:
If the illuminati really runs this music s**t, then where's the proof from the other genres and countries... don't say rock cuz that s**t is more than obvious. I'm starting to wonder if the hip-hop world plays into this more because the ruler's are allegedly rich whities, and that most fans have a Christian background. The Beatles possibly the most popular group around were linked to illuminati they sold 100's of millions of albums... but on the real there's much more people in the world than 100's of millions... are u sayin' the illuminati is running them all? You gotta think outside of your own boxes.

Anybody on the international tip even know/care about the illuminati, or is this an American thing?
I heard The Beatles played a huge role...they would influence people to do drugs and party...theres more to it as well but i cant find the article right now
 8 years ago '07        #233
Ole-G 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
the hottest thread on BX right now
 8 years ago '09        #234
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
"An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane."
 8 years ago '04        #235
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
 Jimbo said:
You're totally right about that. She was sold to Def Jam and then was most likely initiated into some sort of secret society/cult.

Check out this video of John Todd, he was part of the Council of 13 which is the 2nd highest layer of the illuminati, and he was a record executive for Zodiac Productions which was owned by most of the major corporations. To this day no one knows where he is or what happened to him, most likely k!lled by the people he was trying to expose:

Tapes from Todd circa 1979 just prior to dropping out of sight indicate that he had returned to teaching Oneness Pentecostal (aka, "Jesus Only") theology.

Todd dropped out of sight again after 1979, reportedly moving to rural Montana after issuing warnings that the Satanic takeover had begun, then to the Seattle, Washington area.

Todd's stories about the Illuminati were published as the comic book The Illuminati and Witchcraft in 1980 by Jacob Sailor. His claims partially became the basis for a different book, Witchcraft and the Illuminati published in the early 1980s by The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord, a Christian Identity group, and reprinted in 1999 by the Christian Patriot a.ssociation (ISBN 0-944379-18-4). This book repeated many of Todd's claims verbatim, including the alleged power structure of the Illuminati and the bit about Atlas Shrugged being the Illuminati's secret blueprint, but added Identity beliefs derogatory toward Jews and African-Americans on top of those.[11]

Todd was arrested in May 1987 for the r*pe of a University of South Carolina graduate student. After his arrest, he was additionally charged with s3xually molesting two children who attended a karate school where he worked. He was convicted of the r*pe in January 1988 and sentenced to 30 years in state prison.[12] In 2004, Todd was released, but he was put in the care of the Behavioral Disorder Treatment Unit run by the South Carolina Department of Mental Health.[13] On November 10, 2007, Todd died in the institute.[1]

Chick Publications continues to publish the comics which were based on Todd's stories, and the comics continue to identify him as an "ex-Grand Druid high priest."[10]

8 years ago '07        #236
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,346 | Props total: 21260 21260
 experience said:
Tapes from Todd circa 1979 just prior to dropping out of sight indicate that he had returned to teaching Oneness Pentecostal (aka, "Jesus Only") theology.

Todd dropped out of sight again after 1979, reportedly moving to rural Montana after issuing warnings that the Satanic takeover had begun, then to the Seattle, Washington area.

Todd's stories about the Illuminati were published as the comic book The Illuminati and Witchcraft in 1980 by Jacob Sailor. His claims partially became the basis for a different book, Witchcraft and the Illuminati published in the early 1980s by The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord, a Christian Identity group, and reprinted in 1999 by the Christian Patriot a.ssociation (ISBN 0-944379-18-4). This book repeated many of Todd's claims verbatim, including the alleged power structure of the Illuminati and the bit about Atlas Shrugged being the Illuminati's secret blueprint, but added Identity beliefs derogatory toward Jews and African-Americans on top of those.[11]

Todd was arrested in May 1987 for the r*pe of a University of South Carolina graduate student. After his arrest, he was additionally charged with s3xually molesting two children who attended a karate school where he worked. He was convicted of the r*pe in January 1988 and sentenced to 30 years in state prison.[12] In 2004, Todd was released, but he was put in the care of the Behavioral Disorder Treatment Unit run by the South Carolina Department of Mental Health.[13] On November 10, 2007, Todd died in the institute.[1]

Chick Publications continues to publish the comics which were based on Todd's stories, and the comics continue to identify him as an "ex-Grand Druid high priest."[10]

wow...
 8 years ago '06        #237
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Damn.. that Todd dude went through some s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #238
TheJaJr 
space
space
$327 | Props total: 73 73
 wtr1906 said:
.... some of you nigg@s need to log off the WWW and go outside and play. This chick is mad because she didn't blow like Rihanna.... greed, Rihanna may be, but "devil worshiper" C'mon Son. Someone should have told Tiffany that "Jealousy" is just as bad as "Greed"

Yo U need to oen ur eyez...what greed..rihanna jayz and kanye worship the devil...u c'mon and open ur eyez...yall think its agame...bulls**tting internet ppl...the internet got a lot of thinks to increase ur knowledge..... check the lyrics.. Ruin this town...jayz said PEACE GOD...think

We are
Yeah I said it
We are
You can call me C's r
In a dark Cigar
Please follow the lea-der
So Eric B. we are
Microphone fiend
It's the return of thee God
Peace God...
(Auh! Auh! )
And ain't nobody fresher
I'm in Maso
 8 years ago '08        #239
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17151 17151
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Rihanna rocking 'horn-like' hair style

[pic - click to view]

This chick knows exactly what she is doing, her new record will bring out the most

devilish messages ever, it will now be the Bad girl Gone Evil.

Last edited by The N; 10-24-2009 at 10:37 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #240
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17151 17151
She was shooting the video for it and it will take part in a Fema Camp like place, also notice the focus on the EYE stuff, that is part of the situation.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 10-24-2009 at 10:48 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago