Tiffany Evans Accuses Rihanna Of Being A Devil Worshipper

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2009, 12:08 AM         #201
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
yea were gonna be given eternal rulership of the whole world, galaxy, and even ya azz boy! yes ruling in devine rulership following the LAWS of GOD is important 2 me and others like ME! f@ck everybody else! u just dont know how good were gonna have it once u "edomites" go down! u dont know were gonna have cities n streets made of gold boy! this country gonna look like a huge azz ghetto once were set back up in the ruler seat! the whites wont take over chit again! u already have it fool! this is your kingdom n rulership

"the earth is given into the hand of the wicked"

u wont get chit back boy! and ya azz will be around 2 see it! it is sumthin called reincarnation and we will have spiritual powers 2 raise ya azz right back up from the dead! u gonna be wishin u was or could die when we get thru with u! n u will serve eternal slavery! and build or city (ISRAEL) back up and whatever other city we want! except 4 america that will be a monument and an eternal desert! so live it! i gave u the run down on what u can look forward 2 in ya life time boy! have fun!
You seem to be on the right path I guess, but the way you are talking to people doesn't seem very "good." Is that the way that Jesus Christ spoke to non-believers? I doubt it. I think you're being a little too extreme with your approach.
 10-23-2009, 12:41 AM         #202
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
You seem to be on the right path I guess, but the way you are talking to people doesn't seem very "good." Is that the way that Jesus Christ spoke to non-believers? I doubt it. I think you're being a little too extreme with your approach.
u people need 2 get that sweet innocent weak Jesus out of ya mind! Jesus was a rough man he was whoopin peoples azz in the temple! n yes he did talk down on people!

" I am not of this world I am from above ye are from below"

n f@ck anybody gettin mad about an approach... they gonna need 2 be worrying about the apprach those fema troops gonna take! my people need 2 wake their monkey azz up n get off the bs n know n understand what these rappers really do behind closed doors! chits easy 2 figure out!
do u nikkaz ever stop n think... why is this nikka rappin bout all this movin dope, shootin, etc n never have a jail record n never gets charged 4 chit???!!! but u, ya uncle, aunt, brother, etc get thrown in jail 4 that chit they talkin! them nikkaz are paid off! they set "UP" to keep u "DOWN". i wouldnt put it past them monkeys 2 have clauses in their contract where everything they say is referred in 3rd 4th person, n as long as the "PLAY" the game their family members n close buddies thats still sellin etc never go 2 jail etc... why back in the days u were banned from radio, video, magizines etc if u were rappin bout crippin, bloodin, slangin dope but now its on all day everyday blasted everywhere! like they want u sellin dope, tatted up, bloodin, crippin, etc. f@ck all these illuminati sellouts! they will have their part in the lake of fire trust that!
 10-23-2009, 01:55 AM         #203
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still confused about some of this shyt but I know I just deleted a bunch of Jay and Rihanna shows...mainly Run This Town

As for the DMX point, he was always doing songs about God since his first album so he didn't really change up

Last edited by Krazy K; 10-23-2009 at 01:57 AM..
 10-23-2009, 02:22 AM         #204
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:

As for the DMX point, he was always doing songs about God since his first album so he didn't really change up
Huh?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(notice how it looks like he has white horns?)

On the song "Let Me Fly" DMX Says:

"I sold my soul to the devil, and the price was cheap. A yo it's cold on this level cause it's twice as deep. But you don't hear me, ignorance is blisning and so on Sometimes it's better to be taught dumb. Shall I go on. You don't want no real, what the deal is a mystery. How is it I can live and make history If you don't see it then it, wasn't ment for you to see If you wasn't born wit' it then, it wasn't ment for you to be But you can't blame me for not wantin' to be hound lock down in a cell wit' a soul gettin' dwelled This is hell, go get the devil and get me the key but can't be worst than the curse that was given ta me It's what I live for, you take away that and I'm gone"

Last edited by Jimbo; 10-23-2009 at 02:24 AM..
 10-23-2009, 02:28 AM         #205
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Huh?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

(notice how it looks like he has white horns?)

On the song "Let Me Fly" DMX Says:

"I sold my soul to the devil, and the price was cheap. A yo it's cold on this level cause it's twice as deep. But you don't hear me, ignorance is blisning and so on Sometimes it's better to be taught dumb. Shall I go on. You don't want no real, what the deal is a mystery. How is it I can live and make history If you don't see it then it, wasn't ment for you to see If you wasn't born wit' it then, it wasn't ment for you to be But you can't blame me for not wantin' to be hound lock down in a cell wit' a soul gettin' dwelled This is hell, go get the devil and get me the key but can't be worst than the curse that was given ta me It's what I live for, you take away that and I'm gone"
I get you but both those CDs also had the Prayer Interludes along with The Convo and Ready to Meet Him. Seems like he was giving mixed messages at that time
 10-23-2009, 02:36 AM         #206
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Featuring none other than:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10-23-2009, 02:48 AM         #207
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #208
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1681 1681
 Quasi said:
I really don't give a s**t to be honest. Obviously you do. Write a book about it. It's entertainment and if people want to take it above and beyond that then fine with me. I have other things to worry about than some dumbass "illumanti".
He was telling you to think, and this is your argument. You've just proven his point that most people really can't think or contemplate on the truth these days. Your "I don't give a fu*k" attitude" sucks.
 8 years ago '09        #209
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
at all these pictures of random sh*t...

this vampire phase will all be over by next year.

than we can go back to normal.... trueblood is still my sh*t tho.
 10-23-2009, 07:09 AM         #210
Shadedvisionary 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you need to be put on watch, kings-2-be especially.
 10-23-2009, 08:36 AM         #211
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
yea were gonna be given eternal rulership of the whole world, galaxy, and even ya azz boy! yes ruling in devine rulership following the LAWS of GOD is important 2 me and others like ME! f@ck everybody else! u just dont know how good were gonna have it once u "edomites" go down! u dont know were gonna have cities n streets made of gold boy! this country gonna look like a huge azz ghetto once were set back up in the ruler seat! the whites wont take over chit again! u already have it fool! this is your kingdom n rulership

"the earth is given into the hand of the wicked"

u wont get chit back boy! and ya azz will be around 2 see it! it is sumthin called reincarnation and we will have spiritual powers 2 raise ya azz right back up from the dead! u gonna be wishin u was or could die when we get thru with u! n u will serve slavery for 1000 years, then thrown into a giant pit set on fire, and extinct! but 1st build our city (ISRAEL) back up and whatever other city we want! except 4 america that will be a monument and an eternal desert! so live it! i gave u the run down on what u can look forward 2 in ya life time boy! have fun!
What makes you so different from me? What have you obtained that I can't during my life time?
 10-23-2009, 08:46 AM         #212
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ass_in_my_eyes said:
i never got shook up by talks of Illuminati...

[pic - click to view]

stacks050 said:
...im from where n*ggas talk that talk then walk around the streets all day carrying heat like the human body...

i f**k with jay elect heavy but the illuminati does exist and they own 97% of media industry so if you want to get a major deal you have to make the music they want you to make and do what they want you to do. Most of the time the artist is unaware of how they're being used.

Jay is right though you shouldn't fear them at all but you should educate yourself on it so you won't be manipulated or influenced by that bulls**t.
im sure he knows that....

"so if they call me a rapper, okay yeah i can dig it
but if they bring me before the congress, then i can kick it
i send the devil to hell every time that i get wicked"

"you n*ggas should give a standing ovation
to the mc who stands in the face of satan
hitting them with Creation"
 8 years ago '09        #213
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 king-2-be said:
no im not... on that day GOD will give 144,000 n 1/3 of his elect powers u could never imagine lil boy! so keep up with ya bs n thinkin im talkin out my azz! laugh now cry later! its gonna be sumthin u only see in movies! but u gonna wish we had chainguns on that day thats how brutal its gon be 4 all u "edomites"! n these satin worshippin rappers, movie stars, or entertainers are gonna get it 1st! get ready 4 it boy
You're deluded a.ss is gonna be tonguing Satan's balls.

For someone talking about s**t in so much detail, you sure write like an an illiterate bum I give quarters to on my way to school.

If this world is in the hands of retarded apes like you then I'd gladly go to hell because that would be a step above.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 10-23-2009 at 09:10 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #214
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
 Jimbo said:
lol, I love when people say things are so concrete.

How in the f**k would you know if some spiritual entity exists or not? Like he's just gonna go kick it with you in your house to prove to you that he exists or something?

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he does not exist."
well don't u think god is playing that same trick buddy?
 8 years ago '04        #215
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
just listen to this song

[video - click to view]

10-23-2009, 10:33 AM         #216
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"busting shots at the eagle
with the arrows in its talon"

"PIGS WITH THE HEADS OF MEN"

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #217
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
oprah denies christ too

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #218
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Oprah exposed herself, and it's quite obvious it makes these people sensitive when you imply they will suffer for walking the path of the devil.

They state that they live like Jesus, that they are as kind and as virtuous. Pure blasphemy.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 10-23-2009 at 11:08 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #219
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
oprah is just smart enough not to believe in all that religious bullsh!t...if devil worshipers donate to charity and spend their money to support causes bigger than themselves then the illuminate is cool with me..... what oprah said was common sense, that audience was filled with religious bigots.....damn, is america really populated by this many idiots?

Last edited by JimDinO77; 10-23-2009 at 02:46 PM..
 10-23-2009, 03:21 PM         #220
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
What makes you so different from me? What have you obtained that I can't during my life time?
the fact that im an ISRAELITE and your an EDOMITE is sumthin u can never achieve in your life! its pretty much over 4 all EDOMITES! just enjoy ya life dude its not gonna get much better 4 u homeboy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago