Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-22-2009, 07:53 PM         #181
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
You're aware of it, right? What have you done? What kind of change have you made? Do you have a life man? I thought listening to Joe Budden was depressing, but I'm sure nobody wants to be around you if you actually talk about Lady Gaga and your Illuminati theories offline.
Yes, I am aware of it, but the majority of the population is not. That is the point. One man can't do anything by himself except try to wake up everyone else. It isn't until the general populace understands the problem that something can actually be done about it.
 10-22-2009, 07:59 PM         #182
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Yes, I am aware of it, but the majority of the population is not. That is the point. One man can't do anything by himself except try to wake up everyone else. It isn't until the general populace understands the problem that something can actually be done about it.
Well good luck on your journey, that's like trying to convince a Lil Wayne fan that Joe Budden is lyrically better.
 8 years ago '05        #183
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
but on the real...the illumanti is the old name...

whats the best way to hide something??...KEEP IT RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN...

the most intelligent people are people who know the human psyche....if we all in a forum discussing this, doesnt that mean they not doing they job right....

they are light years ahead of any of us when it comes to manipulation...like con-artists they know your reaction before u react..they know the outcome...

so the only thing we actually know is someone is tryin to take control using deception...leave it at that..keep an open mind..and be true to yourself with moral guidance...

/close thread

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 10-22-2009 at 08:08 PM..
 10-22-2009, 08:08 PM         #184
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Marilyn Manson wearing Baphomet shirt:

[pic - click to view]

10-22-2009, 08:08 PM         #185
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

10-22-2009, 08:11 PM         #186
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny how when Marilyn Manson throws his devil worshipping in our faces we all accept it as truth, like yea, dude is a Satanist. But when other artists do the same thing everyone is in denial about it lol.........
 10-22-2009, 08:17 PM         #187
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did i not tell u monkey azz nikkaz that 2 be down or make it in this world or entertainment u have 2 sell ya soul n worship balphomet! a demon! u dumb azz nikkaz will accept anything n wont stand 4 chit tho! u nikkaz still sit on ya azz n worship these monkeys! u nikkaz is the lowest of the low! why u think half of dumb azz nikkaz dont make it nowhere with ya music??? u not meetin the right people, suckin the right d!ck, or takin it hard enough from the back!!!! thats how ya fav rapper gets on n stays on! but u nikkaz put them on pedestals! u nikkaz make me sick! cant wait til GOD gives the whiteman the green light 2 start the massacre on u nikkaz, spics, n redskins.... were gonna win the war tho! but 2/3 of u nikkaz, spics, n redskins have 2 go!

Last edited by king-2-be; 10-22-2009 at 08:30 PM..
 10-22-2009, 08:17 PM         #188
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:

[pic - click to view]

10-22-2009, 08:22 PM         #189
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it will be interesting 2 see what happens 2 her in the coming weeks/months! this b**ch better be really down wit GOD n not just tryna get controversy/sells. bcuz only he can help her now

edit: coming minutes/hours! the illuminati is bout 2 blow that b!+ches brains out lol! she aint built 2 be a real ryder! she should just put that pad on n sit her lil azz on the sideline n watch the real ones get ready 2 ride! trust none of u ''edomites'' want any problems with us on that day believe that!

Last edited by king-2-be; 10-22-2009 at 08:46 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #190
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 Cartel-Clipz said:
How come the page doesn't exist???

I think this s**t is just made up and the creator used a random name like Tiffany Evans to make us not question its legitimacy
I called this s**t

8 years ago '05        #191
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,536 | Props total: 7668 7668
phull of phail...
 10-22-2009, 09:52 PM         #192
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3,538 views. That is all that really matters with a thread like this.

If even ONE person raised their eyebrow just a little, if at least ONE person learned something here today then it's all totally worth it...
 8 years ago '04        #193
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
Id still hit
im so in love with rhiannah I just can't help it....
I think if she and I had a baby together it would be really cute...I just love her face and voice..she looks like a cute lil munchkin lol

wish I could prop u for the info but reading these 9 pages k!lled my battery! its good tho ill get at u later.

but props 2 jimbo for all the awesome info in this thread. that lady gaga hairstyle is crazzy
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-22-2009, 10:18 PM         #194
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:

that lady gaga hairstyle is crazzy
Posted via Mobile Device
b**ch got a hairstyle of the beast and fools still look the other way.
 8 years ago '09        #195
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 king-2-be said:
it will be interesting 2 see what happens 2 her in the coming weeks/months! this b**ch better be really down wit GOD n not just tryna get controversy/sells. bcuz only he can help her now

edit: coming minutes/hours! the illuminati is bout 2 blow that b!+ches brains out lol! she aint built 2 be a real ryder! she should just put that pad on n sit her lil azz on the sideline n watch the real ones get ready 2 ride! trust none of u ''edomites'' want any problems with us on that day believe that!
You're not gonna sprout a chaingun out of you're a.ss on that day, Einstein.
 10-22-2009, 10:31 PM         #196
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
did i not tell u monkey azz nikkaz that 2 be down or make it in this world or entertainment u have 2 sell ya soul n worship balphomet! a demon! u dumb azz nikkaz will accept anything n wont stand 4 chit tho! u nikkaz still sit on ya azz n worship these monkeys! u nikkaz is the lowest of the low! why u think half of dumb azz nikkaz dont make it nowhere with ya music??? u not meetin the right people, suckin the right d!ck, or takin it hard enough from the back!!!! thats how ya fav rapper gets on n stays on! but u nikkaz put them on pedestals! u nikkaz make me sick! cant wait til GOD gives the whiteman the green light 2 start the massacre on u nikkaz, spics, n redskins.... were gonna win the war tho! but 2/3 of u nikkaz, spics, n redskins have 2 go!
Win what? This planet? Is that what's so important? Ruling this bulls**t a.ss planet? Y'all are so caught up in race and this bulls**t you don't sit back and look at the bigger picture, this s**t doesn't mean anything, so what if whites take over? Who gives a f**k? I sure don't give a f**k about this planet, maybe they will take over, but I won't be around to see it.
 10-22-2009, 10:33 PM         #197
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Win what? This planet? Is that what's so important? Ruling this bulls**t a.ss planet? Y'all are so caught up in race and this bulls**t you don't sit back and look at the bigger picture, this s**t doesn't mean anything, so what if whites take over? Who gives a f**k? I sure don't give a f**k about this planet, maybe they will take over, but I won't be around to see it.
lol dude, we already understand your stance on this subject: YOU DON'T GIVE A f**k.

So why are you still talking about it?
 10-22-2009, 11:53 PM         #198
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
You're not gonna sprout a chaingun out of you're a.ss on that day, Einstein.
no im not... on that day GOD will give 144,000 n 1/3 of his elect powers u could never imagine lil boy! so keep up with ya bs n thinkin im talkin out my azz! laugh now cry later! its gonna be sumthin u only see in movies! but u gonna wish we had chainguns on that day thats how brutal its gon be 4 all u "edomites"! n these satin worshippin rappers, movie stars, or entertainers are gonna get it 1st! get ready 4 it boy
 10-23-2009, 12:03 AM         #199
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FuelStar NYC said:
i remember seeing this video along time ago as a kid. totally different meaning nowadays...i totally forgot about it..

i guess dre is with them too..

lady gaga is so f**kin obvious...b**ch just emerges out of nowhere with non stop hit singles to influence all the wh0ores in the world to be just like her. its all part of their master plan. not to mention the b**ch is just plain weird when it comes to that stuff..being covered in blood, hanging herself etc.

the way beyonce changed her image too is crazy...i remember when she was with destinys child and no1 gave a s**t about her...then she sells her soul and shes the queen of R&B suddenly. now she changed her image to "sasha fierce" the bad girl

i hate to say it but i think MJ was probably in on this too. which may have been why he changed his image as well and started being more "bad" and dancing with zombies and ghouls and s**t. i heard rumors that he wanted out of the lifestyle in the 90's and not surprisingly thats when they tried to tarnish his image by setting him up saying "hes a child molester" and "hes gay" etc. ..the rumor has it that the song "they dont really care about us" is about THEM. check out a video on youtube called the michael jackson deception if you want to know a crazy occurence that took place the EXACT day of his funeral. none of this is a coincidence..its all orchestrated by the higher-ups

makes you really respect people like DMX and eminem...because it seems like they got out of the game before it was too late. unfortunately though, the higher-ups do everything in their power to make these peoples lives a living hell. dmx is addicted to drugs and hes getting arrested every week (possibly set ups?) and his career is TOTALLY irrelevant nowadays. i wouldnt be surprised if he was "found dead" someday soon. same goes for eminem, look at all the bad s**t thats happened to him in the last few years...its like there is a pattern when it comes to this s**t. any1 who opposes them goes through a living hell.

i also think mike tyson may have even been approached by them at one point in his life. you are blind if you dont think don king is evil. mike tyson may have refused, and then his life/career went to s**t shortly after. r*pe accusations, jail time, and even to this day - his daughter dying
Damn where the hell you been at? You hit many nails right on the head.
 10-23-2009, 12:05 AM         #200
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
yea were gonna be given eternal rulership of the whole world, galaxy, and even ya azz boy! yes ruling in devine rulership following the LAWS of GOD is important 2 me and others like ME! f@ck everybody else! u just dont know how good were gonna have it once u "edomites" go down! u dont know were gonna have cities n streets made of gold boy! this country gonna look like a huge azz ghetto once were set back up in the ruler seat! the whites wont take over chit again! u already have it fool! this is your kingdom n rulership

"the earth is given into the hand of the wicked"

u wont get chit back boy! and ya azz will be around 2 see it! it is sumthin called reincarnation and we will have spiritual powers 2 raise ya azz right back up from the dead! u gonna be wishin u was or could die when we get thru with u! n u will serve slavery for 1000 years, then thrown into a giant pit set on fire, and extinct! but 1st build our city (ISRAEL) back up and whatever other city we want! except 4 america that will be a monument and an eternal desert! so live it! i gave u the run down on what u can look forward 2 in ya life time boy! have fun!

Last edited by king-2-be; 10-23-2009 at 12:11 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago