Tiffany Evans Accuses Rihanna Of Being A Devil Worshipper

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
23520 pageviews
271 comments

Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
Tiffany Evans Accuses Rihanna Of Being A Devil Worshipper

From Tiffany's Twitter, according to necoleb**chie:

Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!

You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.

Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship Satan, and those who have k!lled to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprised. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they a.ssist u with your career. make u huge. only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word. and his children.

Ppl listen and pay attention. It's a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.

According to MM Highlights, Tiffany’s controversial tweets are centered around the “rumored corruption and brainwashing that goes on behind the scenes of the entertainment industry, often referred to as a group called the Illuminati:

If you’ve never heard of the Illuminati before, it’s basically a group or organization of powerful people in the industry that brainwash audiences with hidden messages in songs, music video’s, political campaigns etc. Stars such as Kanye West, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Matthew Knowles have all been accused of being involved, as have various politicians and actors.

For those of you wondering WHO:
[pic - click to view]

Promise Ring:

[spoiler - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://necoleb**chie.com/ .. per#more-44466

Last edited by Ole-G; 10-22-2009 at 02:21 AM..

271 comments for "Tiffany Evans Accuses Rihanna Of Being A Devil Worshipper"

8 years ago '07        #2
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30436 30436
I saw some other ppl i follow on twitter talking about this but.... i can't find tiffany evan's twitter. Anybody got it?
 8 years ago '08        #3
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
i find this interesting
 10-22-2009, 02:42 AM         #4
Architect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, it is kinda crazy... i normally don't believe in s**t like that but she's making a strong statement with her new s**t...

[video - click to view]

10-22-2009, 02:51 AM         #5
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**king stupid....replace "evil" with the word "greed" and it makes sense. its called selling out and worshipping the dollar... not worshipping satan.
 8 years ago '08        #6
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,656 | Props total: 6072 6072
Thats true,Lucifer was the leader of music and worship while in heaven before his rebellion. So its only natural for secular music to be the powerful force that it is, here on earth.The bible says that Lucifer is the god of this present world system. As for the rich and famous being involved, thats not a suprise. Satan makes them famous,then he makes them k!ll themselves or at least so miserable that they wish for death and become obsessed with it. Biggie,2pac,Cobaine,Jimmi Hendrix,Michael Jackson,Elvis......and the list goes on and on.All names who were at the top of their particular genre.
 8 years ago '06        #7
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 MrFourteen5 said:
Thats true,Lucifer was the leader of music and worship while in heaven before his rebellion. So its only natural for secular music to be the powerful force that it is, here on earth.The bible says that Lucifer is the god of this present world system. As for the rich and famous being involved, thats not a suprise. Satan makes them famous,then he makes them k!ll themselves or at least so miserable that they wish for death and become obsessed with it. Biggie,2pac,Cobaine,Jimmi Hendrix,Michael Jackson,Elvis......and the list goes on and on.All names who were at the top of their particular genre.

These day's nothing is surprising. The do say money is the root of all evil and it's also won't make you a real happy person. It can buy you everything you want material wise but it really can't buy you happiness.
 8 years ago '09        #8
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
yeah.... this sounds about right.
 10-22-2009, 04:48 AM         #9
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
the devil is the white man not some spook down under..or in the sky
Word has it that the most powerful "White Men," the Rothschilds, claim that they take their orders from Lucifer himself.
 10-22-2009, 04:53 AM         #10
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDirtiest said:

Rihanna's broke a.ss Caribbean parents sold her a.ss to Def Jam. She will say and do anything she is told to

You're totally right about that. She was sold to Def Jam and then was most likely initiated into some sort of secret society/cult.

Check out this video of John Todd, he was part of the Council of 13 which is the 2nd highest layer of the illuminati, and he was a record executive for Zodiac Productions which was owned by most of the major corporations. To this day no one knows where he is or what happened to him, most likely k!lled by the people he was trying to expose:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #11
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 MrFourteen5 said:
As for the rich and famous being involved, thats not a suprise. Satan makes them famous,then he makes them k!ll themselves or at least so miserable that they wish for death and become obsessed with it. Biggie,2pac,Cobaine,Jimmi Hendrix,Michael Jackson,Elvis......and the list goes on and on.All names who were at the top of their particular genre.
ummmm
biggie was murdered
2pac was murdered
jimmie hendrix was murdered
michael jackson was murdered
elvis was abducted by aliens.......
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #12
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimbo said:
You're totally right about that. She was sold to Def Jam and then was most likely initiated into some sort of secret society/cult.

Check out this video of John Todd, he was part of the Council of 13 which is the 2nd highest layer of the illuminati, and he was a record executive for Zodiac Productions which was owned by most of the major corporations. To this day no one knows where he is or what happened to him, most likely k!lled by the people he was trying to expose:

that was an interesting video...
 8 years ago '07        #13
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
funny part i this tweet is found nowhere else on the net. not even twitter.
 8 years ago '09        #14
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13238 13238
lmaooo devil worshipper...
 8 years ago '04        #15
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,505 | Props total: 6448 6448
wow that's crazy. it's really an eye opener
 8 years ago '09        #16
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
 Architect said:
lol, it is kinda crazy... i normally don't believe in s**t like that but she's making a strong statement with her new s**t...

Bwahaha, I'm here watching this vid at night with no sound and it looks creepy as f**k. Hopefully there's no subliminal message that just got my a.ss and will get me to do something stupid later....

but anyways, skimmed through the track yesterday and didn't think nothing much of it. Talk about reaching, saying suicide rates will spike and s**t... Music is music and people are their own beings with abilities to think rationally when making life changing decisions.
 10-22-2009, 07:39 AM         #17
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
f**king stupid....replace "evil" with the word "greed" and it makes sense. its called selling out and worshipping the dollar... not worshipping satan.
amen brother..amen to that
 10-22-2009, 07:41 AM         #18
NOSKCAJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
These day's nothing is surprising. The do say money is the root of all evil and it's also won't make you a real happy person. It can buy you everything you want material wise but it really can't buy you happiness.

Not the actual currency but the LOVE of it is the root of all evil.

That explains Curtis Jackson's life in the industry. Dude made all that money & basically made himself a pariah in the music business by tearing down & burning lots bridges. Which is why he is now trying to save face by having the thisis50 fest. You can tell that guy is just bitter about life & success how he's always talking about & trying to discredit other artist like he lives in a glass house.

Mark my words something is going to happen to that guy.

Last edited by NOSKCAJ; 10-22-2009 at 07:42 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #19
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
.... some of you nigg@s need to log off the WWW and go outside and play. This chick is mad because she didn't blow like Rihanna.... greed, Rihanna may be, but "devil worshiper" C'mon Son. Someone should have told Tiffany that "Jealousy" is just as bad as "Greed"
 10-22-2009, 07:56 AM         #20
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy