H0w can yall say eminem is better than drake

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHO IS BETTER
DRAKE 26 9.67%
EMINEM 243 90.33%
Voters: 269. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-21-2009, 06:57 PM         #81
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
Who cares if Eminem's better lyrically. Drake makes better music, that's what matters.
How? Eminem is the highest selling rap artist in ANY country ever so what are u talking about? apparently his music is more received WORLD wide than Drake ever could.

who cares if emienm is more lyrical???? I do...and so do most people who understand the CULTURE not the BUSINESS, but even there eminem wins LOL
 10-21-2009, 06:59 PM         #82
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReeferStan said:
yea, he was rippin on black people earlier cuz somebody said he smelled like curry
not only does blueprint say n*gga in every post, but he was making fun of black people too?
 10-21-2009, 07:01 PM         #83
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 projectnovelis said:
not only does blueprint say n*gga in every post, but he was making fun of black people too?
So Blueprint is just an angry racist indian? AHAHAHAHAHA this just gets better. He probably on Jays d*ck because they love camels so much over there

Last edited by snoopdoggiz; 10-21-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 10-21-2009, 07:05 PM         #84
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
So Blueprint is just an angry racist indian? AHAHAHAHAHA this just gets better. He probably on Jays d*ck because they love camels so much over there
hahaha....from now on everytime he says some bulls**t im bringin that s**t up. it cant be forgotten when taking into account the nonsense he goes on about
 8 years ago '05        #85
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
Yall dudes can't take this dude serious at all. Yall should've known that.
 8 years ago '09        #86
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
lmao ppl think drake is nicer than shady
 10-21-2009, 07:13 PM         #87
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
Yall dudes can't take this dude serious at all. Yall should've known that.
Nah im just f**kin wit the dude, he way too funny when he get mad
 10-21-2009, 07:38 PM         #88
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the poll results should be enough to calm everybody down..

Em without question, its an insult to even compare the two.. Drake hasn't even released a full length LP yet
 10-21-2009, 07:43 PM         #89
domo360206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this a joke? your boy drake dont even have a album out and your saying hes better then one of hip hops greats?
 8 years ago '07        #90
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Aiyoo, I got a great idea for you shakobe.

Take one step off the nearest cliff and hit every tree branch and rock on the way down.

:sad34:
 10-21-2009, 07:53 PM         #91
ShAK0BE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
Most people under 25 weren't old enough to under stand the most relevant moments in hip hop happen and the depth of what LYRICISM means and the struggle and pain behind it... Most under 25 grew up off what they'r BIG brother or father listened to and now think they can speak on who are legends and who aren't. I was there when ALL these guys debuted and i was old enough t understand the lyrics and was there watching SNoop become a STAR!!!!!! How many really acknowledged that? I'm from the Transformers/Thundercats era not the Pokemon/Digimon era... my understanding of the craft is obviously going to be different. not ALL 25 and under are ignorant, but most people over 25 understand to not even consider Wayne and Eminem in the same sentence based on understanding what it takes to have music with real pain and emotion to what CONTENT really means. Snoop's lyrics were REAL, Wayne is simply ONLY entertainment. Drake is ONLY entertainment. 70% of Eminem's lyrics are REAL s**t he faced implemented through humor and sarcasm.

most people under 25 don't understand this. They don't get it. People who think Gucci would have a career 15 years ago. How many rapper can u say woulda been number one on the charts 15 years ago with they're current catalogs?

We talking when Snoop dogg dropped it was authentic lyrics that were not just propoganda. These days it's all a bunch of kids who grew up listening to the hard s**t and want to copy they're forefather's realism even if they didn't face s**t or have a real story to tell. Why do u think most run out of topics. They start talking Glamour and fame cause they don't have relevant content left or didn't face enough in they're youth. Eminem's relapse has a lot of campy s**t, but it's based on REAL pain off the drug addiction he faced a few years back. He really went through that. My name is had a lot of humor, but also based off a trailer park kid who got famous when he met dre. We get all that from MY NAME IS alone. Drake??? what does he really talk about? What is his point? what is his BIG message? Can u honestly say he raps for EVERYONE?? I know poor people back home in kenya can relate to Eminem as much as Pac on some emotional trama and poverty scale. Just real talk s**t. where as Drake will never be in tuned with people in the REAL ghettos, hoods, trailer parks, country, revolutionists, parenthood, religion, politics, women, violence, ENCOURAGEMENT when feeling down...etc

Eminem
2-Pac
Joe Budden
Nas
Lauryn Hill

are a few who actually have managed to hit all these points and stay witty and lyrical at the same time. I encourage folks to go listen to SING FOR THE MOMENT by Eminem and u will see that Drake will NEVER come close to hitting s**t on the head like that. Where u be like DAMN that's soooo true. "White America" I mean CONTENT that provokes thought.

Let the glamour come after we know who u personally are. Drake rapping about s**t that he should be talking about 3 albums in. Eminem has NEVER bragged about collateral and so he automatically wins as an emcee over 95% others cause he understand the people who buy his albums are not as fortunate as him and there is no point reminding them of that, but instead he made LOSE YOURSELF and BEAUTIFUL at the age of 36 when others are bragging about cars, money, women, houses, sales, fashion etc......... You can be shallow and look at the ignorant funny stuff Em drops or Pac etc, but look at the HIGHEST truth not the BIAS truth and in reality does drake really have a "stan", "Way I am", Dear Mama", Lose Yourself", "Keep Your Head Up", "Mockingbird", "Brenda has a baby", "Changes", "Life Goes On", "White man's world" etc...??? These two guys hit more topics in their short careers than anyone else cause they rap for more than just money so the truth comes out.

please go listen to "Sing for the moment" EMINEM with some of his best material. give me 10 songs drake has that he can relate to everyone and bars that will make me go DAMN!!!!! like canibus used to make us do or when Eminem debuted.

shut the f**k up
 10-21-2009, 07:55 PM         #92
MacDreezyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
compare a song with both of them on it like forever

=eminem over drake
 10-21-2009, 07:56 PM         #93
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MacDreezyy said:

=eminem over drake
yup LOL
 8 years ago '06        #94
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3526 3526
 Kal Tourette said:
Most people under 25 weren't old enough to under stand the most relevant moments in hip hop happen and the depth of what LYRICISM means and the struggle and pain behind it... Most under 25 grew up off what they'r BIG brother or father listened to and now think they can speak on who are legends and who aren't. I was there when ALL these guys debuted and i was old enough t understand the lyrics and was there watching SNoop become a STAR!!!!!! How many really acknowledged that? I'm from the Transformers/Thundercats era not the Pokemon/Digimon era... my understanding of the craft is obviously going to be different. not ALL 25 and under are ignorant, but most people over 25 understand to not even consider Wayne and Eminem in the same sentence based on understanding what it takes to have music with real pain and emotion to what CONTENT really means. Snoop's lyrics were REAL, Wayne is simply ONLY entertainment. Drake is ONLY entertainment. 70% of Eminem's lyrics are REAL s**t he faced implemented through humor and sarcasm.

most people under 25 don't understand this. They don't get it. People who think Gucci would have a career 15 years ago. How many rapper can u say woulda been number one on the charts 15 years ago with they're current catalogs?

We talking when Snoop dogg dropped it was authentic lyrics that were not just propoganda. These days it's all a bunch of kids who grew up listening to the hard s**t and want to copy they're forefather's realism even if they didn't face s**t or have a real story to tell. Why do u think most run out of topics. They start talking Glamour and fame cause they don't have relevant content left or didn't face enough in they're youth. Eminem's relapse has a lot of campy s**t, but it's based on REAL pain off the drug addiction he faced a few years back. He really went through that. My name is had a lot of humor, but also based off a trailer park kid who got famous when he met dre. We get all that from MY NAME IS alone. Drake??? what does he really talk about? What is his point? what is his BIG message? Can u honestly say he raps for EVERYONE?? I know poor people back home in kenya can relate to Eminem as much as Pac on some emotional trama and poverty scale. Just real talk s**t. where as Drake will never be in tuned with people in the REAL ghettos, hoods, trailer parks, country, revolutionists, parenthood, religion, politics, women, violence, ENCOURAGEMENT when feeling down...etc

Eminem
2-Pac
Joe Budden
Nas
Lauryn Hill

are a few who actually have managed to hit all these points and stay witty and lyrical at the same time. I encourage folks to go listen to SING FOR THE MOMENT by Eminem and u will see that Drake will NEVER come close to hitting s**t on the head like that. Where u be like DAMN that's soooo true. "White America" I mean CONTENT that provokes thought.

Let the glamour come after we know who u personally are. Drake rapping about s**t that he should be talking about 3 albums in. Eminem has NEVER bragged about collateral and so he automatically wins as an emcee over 95% others cause he understand the people who buy his albums are not as fortunate as him and there is no point reminding them of that, but instead he made LOSE YOURSELF and BEAUTIFUL at the age of 36 when others are bragging about cars, money, women, houses, sales, fashion etc......... You can be shallow and look at the ignorant funny stuff Em drops or Pac etc, but look at the HIGHEST truth not the BIAS truth and in reality does drake really have a "stan", "Way I am", Dear Mama", Lose Yourself", "Keep Your Head Up", "Mockingbird", "Brenda has a baby", "Changes", "Life Goes On", "White man's world" etc...??? These two guys hit more topics in their short careers than anyone else cause they rap for more than just money so the truth comes out.

please go listen to "Sing for the moment" EMINEM with some of his best material. give me 10 songs drake has that he can relate to everyone and bars that will make me go DAMN!!!!! like canibus used to make us do or when Eminem debuted.

You sound like your stuck in the past...there's plenty of material Eminem raps about (past & present) that people can't relate to and definitely don't go "DAMN!!!" over..

...and I already posted a few drake songs.

Last edited by 01seay; 10-21-2009 at 07:57 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #95
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3526 3526
 MacDreezyy said:

=eminem over drake
Most people like Drake's verse better....they even requested a special version of the song without Em' on it....

8 years ago '09        #96
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 89 89
Drake better then eminem..........

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #97
moe356 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
lmao idiots like you should stop listening to music
 8 years ago '08        #98
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
jody breeze would rap circles around both of them at the same time...
 8 years ago '09        #99
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Gonzilla f**ks with both Drizzy AND Shady, so wassup.
 10-21-2009, 09:08 PM         #100
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
im 22... its about taste people like simple shyt... drake isn't a.ss but everybody knows he doesn't compare lyrically or flow wise.. or persona wise of money wise to eminem...

only the first two matter to me... drake is new with the biggest label right now and em is still more relevant today... drake has potential.. if he manz up his flow.. and has more tracks not directed towards a female crowd... if thats wat you like
What label is drake on thats the biggest???
clue me in son
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago