Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHO IS BETTER
DRAKE 26 9.67%
EMINEM 243 90.33%
Voters: 269. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-21-2009, 06:33 PM         #61
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Lol @ this d*ckrider getting salty as usual

Lol @ you trying to imply that I called bp3 a classic when in fact I've said its second worse release in his disco

come again em stan :greetings10:
Posted via Mobile Device
Wow you must be confused. What the hell are you talking bout? Im talkin bout BP1(classic) and Renegade. And honestly lil dude, you calling me a d*ckrider is like Jay calling me a camel.
 8 years ago '07        #62
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
 ShAK0BE said:
WuT DA f**k IS WRONG WIT n*ggaS ON HERE

DRAKE LYRICS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EMINEM
DRAKE CONTENT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EMINEM
attention whoring installation 100%

you need to get a swine flu shot asap, coz you brain is moving in the opposite direction:applause:
 10-21-2009, 06:37 PM         #63
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
Wow you must be confused. What the hell are you talking bout? Im talkin bout BP1(classic) and Renegade. And honestly lil dude, you calling me a d*ckrider is like Jay calling me a camel.
lol n*gga stay defending em & says he's not a stan, haha
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-21-2009, 06:38 PM         #64
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Posted via Mobile Device
still didnt answer the question

at an indian sayin n*gga all the time

dude is lost
 10-21-2009, 06:40 PM         #65
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Posted via Mobile Device
Lol where did i defend em to ur dumbass? Honestly this proves you are slightly mentally retarded. and lol at this clown editing his post and deleting it. this dude way too easy
 10-21-2009, 06:41 PM         #66
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-21-2009, 06:41 PM         #67
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em stans furious
 10-21-2009, 06:41 PM         #68
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReeferStan said:

dude is lost
He an indian? :rolll augh:
 8 years ago '04        #69
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 533 533
Yo Drake is garbage, he will never be as good as EM. Besides he reads his freestyles off his blackberry and when his crackberry crashes so does he...
 10-21-2009, 06:42 PM         #70
projectnovelis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReeferStan said:

dude is lost
wait wait wait.....blueprint is an Indian??? word???

got nothin against any race, but this cat says n*gga every post
 10-21-2009, 06:42 PM         #71
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at these two closet em stans. If not explain how you in every thread before em fans show up? lol n*ggas stay losing
 10-21-2009, 06:44 PM         #72
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
He an indian? :rolll augh:
yea, he was rippin on black people earlier cuz somebody said he smelled like curry
 10-21-2009, 06:46 PM         #73
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReeferStan said:
yea, he was rippin on black people earlier cuz somebody said he smelled like curry
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this dude stay losing
 10-21-2009, 06:46 PM         #74
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
em stans furious
im not a stan of anyone, and i certainly aint mad. we laughin at you
 10-21-2009, 06:48 PM         #75
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
That's 90% of the BX.

..and what does being under 25 have to do with anything.
Most people under 25 weren't old enough to under stand the most relevant moments in hip hop happen and the depth of what LYRICISM means and the struggle and pain behind it... Most under 25 grew up off what they'r BIG brother or father listened to and now think they can speak on who are legends and who aren't. I was there when ALL these guys debuted and i was old enough t understand the lyrics and was there watching SNoop become a STAR!!!!!! How many really acknowledged that? I'm from the Transformers/Thundercats era not the Pokemon/Digimon era... my understanding of the craft is obviously going to be different. not ALL 25 and under are ignorant, but most people over 25 understand to not even consider Wayne and Eminem in the same sentence based on understanding what it takes to have music with real pain and emotion to what CONTENT really means. Snoop's lyrics were REAL, Wayne is simply ONLY entertainment. Drake is ONLY entertainment. 70% of Eminem's lyrics are REAL s**t he faced implemented through humor and sarcasm.

most people under 25 don't understand this. They don't get it. People who think Gucci would have a career 15 years ago. How many rapper can u say woulda been number one on the charts 15 years ago with they're current catalogs?

We talking when Snoop dogg dropped it was authentic lyrics that were not just propoganda. These days it's all a bunch of kids who grew up listening to the hard s**t and want to copy they're forefather's realism even if they didn't face s**t or have a real story to tell. Why do u think most run out of topics. They start talking Glamour and fame cause they don't have relevant content left or didn't face enough in they're youth. Eminem's relapse has a lot of campy s**t, but it's based on REAL pain off the drug addiction he faced a few years back. He really went through that. My name is had a lot of humor, but also based off a trailer park kid who got famous when he met dre. We get all that from MY NAME IS alone. Drake??? what does he really talk about? What is his point? what is his BIG message? Can u honestly say he raps for EVERYONE?? I know poor people back home in kenya can relate to Eminem as much as Pac on some emotional trama and poverty scale. Just real talk s**t. where as Drake will never be in tuned with people in the REAL ghettos, hoods, trailer parks, country, revolutionists, parenthood, religion, politics, women, violence, ENCOURAGEMENT when feeling down...etc

Eminem
2-Pac
Joe Budden
Nas
Lauryn Hill

are a few who actually have managed to hit all these points and stay witty and lyrical at the same time. I encourage folks to go listen to SING FOR THE MOMENT by Eminem and u will see that Drake will NEVER come close to hitting s**t on the head like that. Where u be like DAMN that's soooo true. "White America" I mean CONTENT that provokes thought.

Let the glamour come after we know who u personally are. Drake rapping about s**t that he should be talking about 3 albums in. Eminem has NEVER bragged about collateral and so he automatically wins as an emcee over 95% others cause he understand the people who buy his albums are not as fortunate as him and there is no point reminding them of that, but instead he made LOSE YOURSELF and BEAUTIFUL at the age of 36 when others are bragging about cars, money, women, houses, sales, fashion etc......... You can be shallow and look at the ignorant funny stuff Em drops or Pac etc, but look at the HIGHEST truth not the BIAS truth and in reality does drake really have a "stan", "Way I am", Dear Mama", Lose Yourself", "Keep Your Head Up", "Mockingbird", "Brenda has a baby", "Changes", "Life Goes On", "White man's world" etc...??? These two guys hit more topics in their short careers than anyone else cause they rap for more than just money so the truth comes out.

please go listen to "Sing for the moment" EMINEM with some of his best material. give me 10 songs drake has that he can relate to everyone and bars that will make me go DAMN!!!!! like canibus used to make us do or when Eminem debuted.
 10-21-2009, 06:50 PM         #76
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this dude stay losing
he deleted the thread cuz he was embarrassed
 10-21-2009, 06:51 PM         #77
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares if Eminem's better lyrically. Drake makes better music, that's what matters.
 10-21-2009, 06:52 PM         #78
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My 12 year old cousin, she loves Drake ...and I'm startin to think these dudes make Em threads cause they understand how many replies they get.
 10-21-2009, 06:52 PM         #79
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .aviator.man. said:
My 12 year old cousin, she loves Drake ...and I'm startin to think these dudes make Em threads cause they understand how many replies they get.
bingo
 10-21-2009, 06:54 PM         #80
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
That's 90% of the BX.

..and what does being under 25 have to do with anything.
Most people under 25 weren't old enough to under stand the most relevant moments in hip hop happen and the depth of what LYRICISM means and the struggle and pain behind it... Most under 25 grew up off what they'r BIG brother or father listened to and now think they can speak on who are legends and who aren't. I was there when ALL these guys debuted and i was old enough t understand the lyrics and was there watching SNoop become a STAR!!!!!! How many really acknowledged that? I'm from the Transformers/Thundercats era not the Pokemon/Digimon era... my understanding of the craft is obviously going to be different. not ALL 25 and under are ignorant, but most people over 25 understand to not even consider Wayne and Eminem in the same sentence based on understanding what it takes to have music with real pain and emotion to what CONTENT really means. Snoop's lyrics were REAL, Wayne is simply ONLY entertainment. Drake is ONLY entertainment. 70% of Eminem's lyrics are REAL s**t he faced implemented through humor and sarcasm.

most people under 25 don't understand this. They don't get it. People who think Gucci would have a career 15 years ago. How many rapper can u say woulda been number one on the charts 15 years ago with they're current catalogs?

We talking when Snoop dogg dropped it was authentic lyrics that were not just propoganda. These days it's all a bunch of kids who grew up listening to the hard s**t and want to copy they're forefather's realism even if they didn't face s**t or have a real story to tell. Why do u think most run out of topics. They start talking Glamour and fame cause they don't have relevant content left or didn't face enough in they're youth. Eminem's relapse has a lot of campy s**t, but it's based on REAL pain off the drug addiction he faced a few years back. He really went through that. My name is had a lot of humor, but also based off a trailer park kid who got famous when he met dre. We get all that from MY NAME IS alone. Drake??? what does he really talk about? What is his point? what is his BIG message? Can u honestly say he raps for EVERYONE?? I know poor people back home in kenya can relate to Eminem as much as Pac on some emotional trama and poverty scale. Just real talk s**t. where as Drake will never be in tuned with people in the REAL ghettos, hoods, trailer parks, country, revolutionists, parenthood, religion, politics, women, violence, ENCOURAGEMENT when feeling down...etc

Eminem
2-Pac
Joe Budden
Nas
Lauryn Hill

are a few who actually have managed to hit all these points and stay witty and lyrical at the same time. I encourage folks to go listen to SING FOR THE MOMENT by Eminem and u will see that Drake will NEVER come close to hitting s**t on the head like that. Where u be like DAMN that's soooo true. "White America" I mean CONTENT that provokes thought.

Let the glamour come after we know who u personally are. Drake rapping about s**t that he should be talking about 3 albums in. Eminem has NEVER bragged about collateral and so he automatically wins as an emcee over 95% others cause he understand the people who buy his albums are not as fortunate as him and there is no point reminding them of that, but instead he made LOSE YOURSELF and BEAUTIFUL at the age of 36 when others are bragging about cars, money, women, houses, sales, fashion etc......... You can be shallow and look at the ignorant funny stuff Em drops or Pac etc, but look at the HIGHEST truth not the BIAS truth and in reality does drake really have a "stan", "Way I am", Dear Mama", Lose Yourself", "Keep Your Head Up", "Mockingbird", "Brenda has a baby", "Changes", "Life Goes On", "White man's world" etc...??? These two guys hit more topics in their short careers than anyone else cause they rap for more than just money so the truth comes out.

please go listen to "Sing for the moment" EMINEM with some of his best material. give me 10 songs drake has that he can relate to everyone and bars that will make me go DAMN!!!!! like canibus used to make us do or when Eminem debuted.

[video - click to view]

good for Drake and his success, but there was something else people saw as success when they picked up a mic before the Glam and ladies s**t.............
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now