Windows Mobile Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
35960 pageviews
157 comments

DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11546 11546
Windows Mobile Discussion Thread

So I decided to make a thread dedicated to windows mobile
recommend apps, ask trouble shooting questions and post updates here.

Post Ur Phone Name when troubleshooting.

I own a Touch Pro 2

Fav Apps

BeejiveIM <---- The Best All In 1 Instant Messenger (Fast) Freeware
Skyfire (Mobile Browser With Flash) Freeware
Core Player (Best Media Player Plays AVI Divx Ext)
Google Maps (Nuff Said) Freeware
PPCPIMBACKUP (Backup Contacts Call Logs Ect) Freeware
NFL Live (Suppose To Be With Sprint But It Works Well With Any WM6 lil Slow) Freeware
SKTools 5 (All In 1 Maintainence Cleanup Edit Changer Really Good!)
Youtubeplay (Plays FLV Files) Freeware
Mobile Tweet(Good Twitter App) Freeware
Q8 Real & Plugin (Play RM & RMVB Files In Windows Media Player) Freeware
ACR (All Call Recorder) (Record Ur Phone Calls THIS IS SO DOPE CATCH PPL IN LIES lol)
RC Mod (Change Windows Theme Colors & Txt Colors) Freeware
Facebook App (Windows Mobile Decent) Freeware
WiFi Monster (Finds All Wifi Hot Spots Even The Ones That Arent Broadcasted) Freeware

Post Ur Phone And Ur Fav Apps As Well!!!!

157 comments for "Windows Mobile Discussion Thread"

10-21-2009, 10:49 AM         #2
C-Murduh187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank you for this thread! :applause: Touch Pro 2 owner as well...

Here's a thread with a list of different kinds. Don't know how they work but you all can give them a try...

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194093

Last edited by C-Murduh187; 10-22-2009 at 09:29 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #3
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
i own a Touch Pro(TP2 comin soon) but how i get that Wi-fi Monster?? post a link if u can

anyway i can do something without physically damaging it to get the keyboard to stop or the screen to go non responsive??

Last edited by WestbankThugBoy; 10-21-2009 at 12:59 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 497 497
here you go bruh..

Last edited by unclejuju; 10-21-2009 at 01:17 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #5
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
 unclejuju said:
here you go bruh..

propped
 8 years ago '04        #6
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 WestbankThugBoy said:
i own a Touch Pro(TP2 comin soon) but how i get that Wi-fi Monster?? post a link if u can

anyway i can do something without physically damaging it to get the keyboard to stop or the screen to go non responsive??
water? or just say it dont work lol
 8 years ago '05        #7
M_I_C_H_A_E_L 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 0 0
Cleanram is a must
 8 years ago '07        #8
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
I'm still rockin' a Sprint Mogul with WinMo 6.1

My Favorite Apps right now...

Opera Mobile 9.7 - A better internet browser then Skyfire IMO (Free)

HTC Audio Manager - Plays your music files & you can create your rintones right on your phone. (Free)

MyPhone - Saves your contacts, text's, music, video's & pic's all online and all you have to do is sync to save & sync to re-add (Free)

Pocketwit - My favorite Twitter App (Free)

Slide Sound - You can add your own wave sound's for when you open & close your phone (Free)

Slide 2 Unlock V2.04 - It's the screen lock program that they mimics the Iphone's lock screen (Free)

SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 - Cover's up the plain Window's look and let's you customize the look of your today screen and all types of other s**t. It's like crack to me right now lol. (Not free, but if you download the trial cab, then google search a cracked serial... it becomes free lol)
 8 years ago '07        #9
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 M_I_C_H_A_E_L said:
Cleanram is a must

Everytime I run CleanRam it gives me no change to the amount of ram i'm using or does very little. I don't think it really works well IMO.
 8 years ago '05        #10
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
someone post a link to dat nfl live i got wm6
 8 years ago '04        #11
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
i got yall when i get home im @ work now

please do not post non freeware stuff if its free u guys can post the link if it cost then pm
 8 years ago '07        #12
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8816 8816
Props on this thread, I soon will be switching to windows based mobile so I def will need this thread.
 8 years ago '06        #13
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
i currently use Sony Xperia X1

can someone hook me up with

Youtubeplay (Plays FLV Files) Freeware
ACR (All Call Recorder) (Record Ur Phone Calls THIS IS SO DOPE CATCH PPL IN LIES lol)

and was wondering if there are any good games out there? ive searched a lot but couldn't find a decent app or game that would be compatible with xperia...

thanks
 8 years ago '06        #14
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
 8 years ago '05        #15
M_I_C_H_A_E_L 
space
space
space
$135 | Props total: 0 0
 SmokinPiff said:
Everytime I run CleanRam it gives me no change to the amount of ram i'm using or does very little. I don't think it really works well IMO.
really? usually when i run it i get a good 5-20mb cleaned up
 10-23-2009, 04:14 PM         #16
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice thread. I've been using my Tilt to test out WM6.5, think I might try it out on the Fuze (finally). Don't know if I want to buy Tilt 2 cuz of the HTC HD2 coming out next yr, but we'll see.

My fav programs I use are:
-spb backup
-Twinkini and PocketTwit
-S2U2
-SkTools
-RSS Hub
-G-Alarm
-PimBackup
-Install Express
-Call Surprise
and some others
 8 years ago '04        #17
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
TouchWatch2
TouchWatch is a simple timer application with four configurable countdown timers. Set an description and a time (hh:mm:ss) and stop/start/reset timer with your fingers only. No need to use the stylus pen.

Touch the timer ones will start it. Touch it twice will stop it. Tap&Hold the timer will reset it. Needs no more explanation. The app is self explaining.

* up to 6 timers or stopwatches
* works with all screen resolutions (VGA,QVGA,WVGA etc.)
* multilanguage (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dansk, French).
* landscape support
* d-pad support
* use your own notifications sounds (WAV only)

[pic - click to view]

AEBPlus
This utility extends functionality of hardware keys on Windows Mobile devices. It allows you to:

* intercept almost any standard button: application buttons, WM5 SoftKeys, Volume slider, Action and even Red/Green phone buttons
* distinguish up to 4 different keypress events on each button grabbed (single, double, triple and "long" keypresses).
* remap each of the keypress events to "virtual" application button or a.ssign them directly to one of the wide set of built-in actions.

As a result you may "convert" volume slider to up/down arrows, a.ssign several essential application buttons to these "SoftKey" buttons and even a.ssign your favorit alternative dialer to red/green phone buttons.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

fixOperaFlash
After I saw few open threads about how to enable Flash into Opera browser, I decide to create this tool, which will automatically install and configure everything you need to run your Opera with Flash support.
With other words: No need to install Flash Lite... Yes, just Plug&Flash!

Brain's Taskbar WM6.5

[pic - click to view]

Gyrator 2
Gyrator has an advanced graphical configuration interface using the G-sensor of the HTC Diamond/PRO to auto rotate the screen

[pic - click to view]

Stop PushInternet for real - save 9.5 MB memory
Push-Internet – sounds like a pretty good idea: The user can set certain webpages to be automatically downloaded to their devices in time intervals that can be set. This way it will take much less time to open a webpage, since it's cached locally on the device.

On second thought this isn't such a great thing though:

1.The smallest time interval that can be set is 1 hour. For people that are in need of realtime information from websites, this certainly won't work. And even if you're just browsing to a website that is updated pretty often, you wouldn't want to miss the last hour and would refresh it anyway.

2.Another big downside of push internet: for it to work HTC forces Opera to stay in memory all the time. Even if you quit Opera from within, it will be restarted within the blink of an eye, at the costs of an extra 9.5 MB that are taken from RAM.

3.Opera staying in memory all the time makes it hard to save changes via opera:config , like the number of open tabs.

Now, there is of course the possibility to deactivate push internet some will say, but the available option does not actually stop the underlying pushinternet-service nor does it stop Opera from staying in memory (for no reason).

By downloading and installing the attached NoPushInternet_v2.CAB you will force the underlying PushInternetEngine service to „start manual“ instead of automatic and you will get rid of Opera staying in and eating up your memory after a softreset.

BUT BEWARE: Once you have installed NoPushInternet_v2.CAB, push internet will not work anymore, the respective setting under Touchflo will have NO EFFECT, no matter if turned off or on.

You will have to uninstall NoPushInternet_v2.CAB to actually be able to turn push internet back on. To uninstall got to uninstall programs and click on „Manila NoPushInternet“, all changes will be reverted.
 8 years ago '04        #18
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
AIM for Windows Mobile
AIM for Windows Mobile 2.0 includes the new Lifestream feature, which allows you to keep up with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. With AIM for Windows Mobile, you can follow your friends and comment on their status, photos, and even post your own status messages to stay connected whenever you want, wherever you go! All of this with the features you’re already familiar with on AIM for your Windows Mobile smartphone.

[pic - click to view]

10-24-2009, 02:39 PM         #19
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fm radio for touch pro 2

windows mobile market place

will up more lata
 10-24-2009, 02:43 PM         #20
16ozBAWLS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6.5 build 23075 Athine ROM is super quick and stable. i recommend it to any tp2 user.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now