Chamillionaire Got Dissed By Michael Jordan Just For Asking For A Picture

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,961 | Props total: 13581 13581
 Skateboard T said:
Yup.

And he also said "I don't give a f**k n*gga"

hell naw...lol....
u know M.J. only take pic wit white gurls.....lol......
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #42
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
come on guys let's face it..

some bball players (notice i said some) are just regular a.ss hood n*ggas who are good at bball and thus making lots of money... money wouldnt change his attitude or behavior

mj might be one of those
 8 years ago '08        #43
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Chamillionaire is a b**ch!!! "Mike be smoking weed and cussing, and he wouldn't take a picture with me" Cham is a real hoe a.ss n*gga, suck it up f**got! Don't drop a video about wanting to steal him when you didn't do s**t when you were there.
 10-19-2009, 09:18 PM         #44
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's what happens when people deify others, they believe the hype.

Tell Michael Jordan to go suck a d*ck.
 8 years ago '04        #45
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 Deion said:
Chamillionaire is a b**ch!!! "Mike be smoking weed and cussing, and he wouldn't take a picture with me" Cham is a real hoe a.ss n*gga, suck it up f**got! Don't drop a video about wanting to steal him when you didn't do s**t when you were there.
u would rather Cham and MJ f!ght than for cham to come online and post a video blog about it?
u say Cham a b**ch, but He was the one coming up to pay respect to MJ...and MJ basically spit in this n*ggaz face and was like "f**k u n*gga, where da hoes at?"

thats some grimey s**t

Cham bought this dude Jersey for $7000...U know how many CD's he gotta sell to get that back?

If MJ treat his Celebrity fans like that imagine how he feels about regular a.ss fans like us.
so right now Im like f**k MJ

and the MJ stands for Michael Jordan.......... NIGGuh

Last edited by SpittN4Cash; 10-19-2009 at 09:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #46
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
f**k MJ. .I almost feel the same way as cham. I used to look up to MJ as a kid the same way that cham did and i never pictured that he was like that. f**k MJ, hes the best to ever play ball but f**k that guy.
 8 years ago '05        #47
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Man if i was lebron or kobe or someone like that I would s**t all over MJ in every single interview that i did. I'd expose his a.ss to everyone in every single interview.
 10-19-2009, 09:29 PM         #48
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It doesn't matter if you think Cham sucks or that he's lame or his music is garbage, it's the fact that he looked up to Michael and Michael treated him like that. It's the principle of what happened.
 8 years ago '04        #49
space
space
Michael Jordan....SMH

f**k that old a.ss washed up a.ss nigguh....
f**k that old snuggies boxer wearin a.ss nigguh...
f**k that old a.ss 'big milk dud head' motha f**ka...
f**k that old fruit of the looms, d*ck in the b00ty a.ss nigguh.....
f**k that old two left feet havin, no ball control jumpman a.ss n*gga..
f**k that old corporate america uncle tom a.ss nigguh...
f**k that old a.ss sell out house n*gga s**t...

lebron james would ball circles around his old a.ss orbit of a dome head motha f**ka.

thats why yo b**ch left you for this pimpin rite chea........NIGGuh
 10-19-2009, 09:32 PM         #50
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deion said:
Chamillionaire goes on Ustream and he answers fans questions that he gets through Twitter. One of the fans questions that was asked was the story about Michael Jordan, so Cham answered it. Don't run your mouth when you don't know the details you fruity f**got. It's not like he got on Ustream for 10 minutes to diss Michael cause that's not what happened.
 8 years ago '07        #51
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 str8 outta cuse said:
man if i was lebron or kobe or someone like that i would s**t all over mj in every single interview that i did. I'd expose his a.ss to everyone in every single interview.
how when jordan is illuminati?
 8 years ago '08        #52
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
I'm glad I was raised around men. Most of ya'll in here act like you were raised in the back of a nail shop. Just because he's you're favorite player doesn't mean he owes you anything. HOP OFF THE d*ck!!! I have always hated MJ, but lately I find myself defending him because everybody is so b**ch-made.

It started with that Hall of Fame speech "He hurt my feelings, he wasn't nice." f**k that. Kobe is my favorite player, if I see him out I'm not gonna run up on him asking for a hug!! I don't want a picture or a handshake, I just want him to win. If $7K hurt him so bad he shouldn't have spent it. at making Vlogs throwin salt on a n*gga name talking about him smoking weed and other he say she say s**t that has nothing to do with a picture.

Its funny people complain and call Kobe fake, but Jordan gives it to you all the way raw and ya b**ch a.ss can't handle it.
 8 years ago '05        #53
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
Honestly thats some b**ch s**t from MJ, Chamillionaire was not being a d*ck about it either, f**ked up.
 8 years ago '06        #54
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,961 | Props total: 13581 13581
 SpittN4Cash said:
u would rather Cham and MJ f!ght than for cham to come online and post a video blog about it?
u say Cham a b**ch, but He was the one coming up to pay respect to MJ...and MJ basically spit in this n*ggaz face and was like "f**k u n*gga, where da hoes at?"

thats some grimey s**t

Cham bought this dude Jersey for $7000...U know how many CD's he gotta sell to get that back?

If MJ treat his Celebrity fans like that imagine how he feels about regular a.ss fans like us.
so right now Im like f**k MJ

and the MJ stands for Michael Jordan.......... NIGGuh
yeah he should of said something to him not f!ght him

goin on da internet and b**chin about it is weak...

im one of koopas biggest fan but dis is just weak

tell chamillionaire to get his mind correct
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Big Bear; 10-19-2009 at 09:48 PM..
 10-19-2009, 09:43 PM         #55
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chamillionaire shoulda stole on Mike

I saw how arrogant that n*gga Mike was when he gave his hall of fame acceptance speech

I mean you can't take away what he did on the court but that don't mean he gotta be a b**ch off the court towards his fans
 8 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 Player 1 said:
tell chamillionaire yo get his mind correct
Posted via Mobile Device
:rolll augh:
 10-19-2009, 09:45 PM         #57
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@cam getting hoe'd by mike....that's almost as funny as when joe budden got on cam with a ice pack on his eye after getting sucker punched....

even funnier is how this n*gga brought out his inner voice that he never used..."i felt like he took my manhood..i wanted to steal on this n*gga...but i didn't..."..

between this,and his explination for not going at 50...this n*gga cham has had me in tears laughing...it's cool he real enough to admit the s**t...but that's some hilarious a.ss s**t...
 10-19-2009, 09:52 PM         #58
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a BIG Jordan fan! BUT Jordan is a b**ch for doin that. The was some Ho a.ss s**t Real Talk.
 8 years ago '08        #59
Minorities 36 heat pts36
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
WOW, MJ been an a-hole. Chamillionaire can't steal on MJ

LOL at this fool thinking hes a Monstar.

[pic - click to view]

10-19-2009, 10:02 PM         #60
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aaron hunter said:
You Mad
why i gotta be mad just bcuz i tell the TRUTH! that nikkaz a azzhole 4 that n we are the people that made that b!+ch! we can easily break his b!+ch azz! u dont treat people like that especially your own people. even tho cham is a lil monkey 2... imagine how many pairs of jordans him and his click prolly bought back in the days n he has the nerve 2 act like that towards him! f**k that black tar baby **** azz sellout monkey... if david stern wanted a pic he would jump up at any second, kiss his azz, crack **** azz jokes with him, etc

i call on a boycott of that monkey known as mj fukc him we dont need b!+ches like him gettin our money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy