The Official Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 Thangstah said:
^ u havent played tekken on a deeper level

anyways T6's mechanics have changed....especially with the addition of bound combos and rage mode...

even the low parry's timing isnt the same...

ive been playin tekken since i was 7 though, 95' or 96' you gotta be deep or won't know nothing at all
Well that's pretty true for all f!ghting games, but Tekken is infamous for being button masher/new player friendly. The dude that taught me SF3 is a Tekken maniac, but I was even able to hold my own against him a couple times just by using the most basic of strategies he showed me in a few minutes. The game is deep, but compared to other f!ghting games, it's pretty shallow.
 8 years ago '05        #22
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 1685 1685
2 words, hi guys :D
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-22-2009, 11:58 PM         #23
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to let certain people know....the game is out now

[pic - click to view]

10-23-2009, 12:38 AM         #24
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
Well that's pretty true for all f!ghting games, but Tekken is infamous for being button masher/new player friendly. The dude that taught me SF3 is a Tekken maniac, but I was even able to hold my own against him a couple times just by using the most basic of strategies he showed me in a few minutes. The game is deep, but compared to other f!ghting games, it's pretty shallow.
Nah n*gga.

If you understand the intimate details of Tekken you wouldn't call it shallow. Parrys, counters, reversal, crush, oki, buffering and more really make the f!ghts dynamic. The game is deeply wrapped in a timing and animation system. For a button-masher, it is easy to discover moves ... but understanding the timing behind each of the moves, what moves to expect, what's safe and when it is safe, how to properly counter and crush ... it will take you quite a while to master the game.

Tekken is beginner friendly but any good player has enough resources to punish people playing with random button mashes.
 8 years ago '04        #25
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
i am getting this game. so now anybody who i murked in sf4 can now whoop my a.ss because i am somewhat new to this tekken s**t lol
 8 years ago '05        #26
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,521 | Props total: 1685 1685
Omg all of you shut the hell up! Boxden.com is free when it comes to f!ghters

LET'S START THE TRASH TALK OFF RIGHT!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #27
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
xbox practicin right now...

but on f**king monday night at 12:01 i was be playin online on PSN

PSN: So-Viet

for you dont know...A.King all the way
 8 years ago '06        #28
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Nah n*gga.

If you understand the intimate details of Tekken you wouldn't call it shallow. Parrys, counters, reversal, crush, oki, buffering and more really make the f!ghts dynamic. The game is deeply wrapped in a timing and animation system. For a button-masher, it is easy to discover moves ... but understanding the timing behind each of the moves, what moves to expect, what's safe and when it is safe, how to properly counter and crush ... it will take you quite a while to master the game.

Tekken is beginner friendly but any good player has enough resources to punish people playing with random button mashes.
Yeah, you just detailed every f!ghting game since Street f!ghter 2.

Like I said, the game is deep, but not that deep by comparison.
 8 years ago '06        #29
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Azazel has to be the worst f!ghting game end boss since Tengu.
 8 years ago '06        #30
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
I swear I'm training harder in this game than I did in SF4. I'm getting down tons of combos with Leo and almost got this 10 hit combo with him perfected. I don't understand why this is happening seeing as how I've hated just about every other Tekken game aside from Tag Tournament.

I'm even thinking of making the same mistake I did with SF4 for the PS3 and investing in an arcade stick. =/ I honestly don't know what it is about this Tekken that's making me play it non-stop, this s**t's ridiculous. It's even made me stop playing f**kin Borderlands.

Oh and Scenario Campaign sucks. It's better than Tekken Force from 3 and 4, but Devil Within was much better.
 8 years ago '06        #31
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
I'm mad this s**t only let's you peak at 1st dan too. I'm sure they're gonna patch it in along with online play when it releases, but f**k. n*gga a 1st dan beating Tekken Lords and s**t. This ain't right.
 8 years ago '06        #32
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
I'm talking to myself in here? I'm the only person on the entire site with a modded Xbox playing this s**t? f**k ya'll and f**k Baek.
 8 years ago '06        #33
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
games sick
been playin it allday
only thing i dont like is this f**king azazel f**got :violent-smiley-078:
took me 30 minutes 2 beat him the 1st time
 8 years ago '08        #34
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1638 1638
I just wanna know who the main protagonist and who is Azael and Jin's story and who is Lars?

maybe i just need to go on youtube.
 8 years ago '04        #35
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
PSN tonight at 12:10 CENTRAL TIME

PSN: SO-VIET

i will be slayin doods

i been playin for xbox...but only practicin a bit
 8 years ago '05        #36
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 664 664
my PSN name is Th3_M1lkman I'll definitely be tryin to get some matches in Wednesday (I'm going to a Jay-Z concert right after I cop it.)
 8 years ago '08        #37
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
jayvivz is a hater cause its not SF4 its cool though! I'll show you how to use steve fox or heihachi mishima in a few hours! Anyone else like Jayvivz who says Tekken is deep, but not that deep is F'in Crazy! DOA is all offensive save for some douche how can get lucky w/ their counter mechanic. VF is almost the same, but feels stilted w/ alot of the movements, they just don't flow like tekkens' does. SF4 is deep and shallow for noobs and elite alike, but their's still abit of rock, paper, scissors in there I can't stand! Tekken is as real as it gets for me! the f!ghters in tekken have lots of strengths and weaknesses that you have to strategize around, like even though king is a grappling master and has more moves than anyone, he's still a setup guy, most of his moves are to set up for the chain grab. Heihachi is old and a bit slow, but still has bursting power moves that let niccas know they better watch they a.sses. Asuma can string combo after combo that goes high low high mid and completly confuse opponents, yet she's kinda weak against a player that has combo breaker moves like heihachi or steve fox.

The list goes on!

Last edited by BRonin357; 10-26-2009 at 11:22 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #38
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
So who is playing this on live? Ive been doing alright on live...need an arcade stick. But for the most part Ive been doing alright...like 10-5...s**t is mad fun tho
 8 years ago '06        #39
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
 BRonin357 said:
jayvivz is a hater cause its not SF4 its cool though! I'll show you how to use steve fox or heihachi mishima in a few hours! Anyone else like Jayvivz who says Tekken is deep, but not that deep is F'in Crazy! DOA is all offensive save for some douche how can get lucky w/ their counter mechanic. VF is almost the same, but feels stilted w/ alot of the movements, they just don't flow like tekkens' does. SF4 is deep and shallow for noobs and elite alike, but their's still abit of rock, paper, scissors in there I can't stand! Tekken is as real as it gets for me! the f!ghters in tekken have lots of strengths and weaknesses that you have to strategize around, like even though king is a grappling master and has more moves than anyone, he's still a setup guy, most of his moves are to set up for the chain grab. Heihachi is old and a bit slow, but still has bursting power moves that let niccas know they better watch they a.sses. Asuma can string combo after combo that goes high low high mid and completly confuse opponents, yet she's kinda weak against a player that has combo breaker moves like heihachi or steve fox.

The list goes on!
1.) I hate SF4.

2.) I hate DOA.

3.) VF probably feels that way because with Tekken you're probably used to just knocking a guy in the air and doing a combination of buttons you've memorized like in k!ller Instinct or Mortal Kombat. VF isn't a about extensive combos, it's about simulating the martial arts styles that the characters have in a more tactical and calculated manner, not doing one move to unrealistically incapacitate your opponent then tapping buttons like you're putting in a cheat code. The amount of depth of VF's gameplay clearly trumps that of Tekken, that's pretty much a consensus in gaming...not to mention Tekken is just Virtua f!ghter's Mr. Me Too.

4.) I guess you haven't read any of my other posts cuz I've clearly said that I'm enjoying this game more than just about any other f!ghter I've played this generation.
 8 years ago '08        #40
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
why aint we played yet jay? s**t is too dope online!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago