Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Best Movie Villain
Hannibal Lecter-silence of the lambs 20 20.41%
Bishop-juice 7 7.14%
Scar-lion king 5 5.10%
Jigsaw-saw 2 2.04%
Annie Wilkes-misery 0 0%
Joker-dark knight 46 46.94%
Detective Alonzo Harris-Training day 7 7.14%
Dr. Evil-austin powers 2 2.04%
Freddy kreuger-nightmare on els st. 4 4.08%
Chigurgh-No country for old men 5 5.10%
Voters: 98. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
Akilleez  OP
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 billieskeet said:
I think Bishop in Juice is severely overrated. I'd go with Chigurgh, Jigsaw and Joker because they weren't k!lling people just to k!ll people. They had a purpose, a twisted purpose that was beyond just k!lling people.
and its the exact opposite as to why bishop was so scary. that cat k!lled just for the rush, just cause he didn't givva f*ck, and eventually he liked it. i feel what u sayin' tho, but 2 me, the people who murder just because they were bored are way more worse then the ones who do it with calculation. and i remember that chigurh and the joker k!lled for no reason, quite often.
 10-20-2009, 01:48 AM         #42
GetItRightFL954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vikvon said:
Stansfield :agreement6:

This dude served as inspiration for Heath Ledger's Joker...seriously picture the joker instead of Stan in these clips and you'll get at least 80% of the character

Yeah Gary Oldman was like the bad guy of the 90s....he played the villain in like 5 or 6 different movies
 10-20-2009, 05:37 AM         #43
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
first of all, travis from taxi drivr was a hero, he was twisted as f**k, but definately not a villain. and the corleones weren't even the villains from 1 & 2. in the 1st it was Sollozzo, in the 2nd it was hyman roth, and don fanucci. c'mon bruh.
Are you retarded? So because the Don was a likable character that makes him a hero, what Michael did in the second film is as villainous as any of the others, him being a main character or likable doesn't change that.

And Travis was no hero, anti-hero sure, infamous villain sure, but he was a villain and your one sided definition isn't good enough, a villain can be a main character (psycho, silence of the lambs, shining, scarface, schindler's list etc.) And also intelligent, likable, sympathetic, but that doesn't make him a hero. It isn't as cut and dry as you would like it.

I wouldn't be quick to try to school me, your original list is a.ss, so you need to brush up on the movies and stop claiming to know everything to a question you posted.
 8 years ago '09        #44
Akilleez  OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Are you retarded? So because the Don was a likable character that makes him a hero, what Michael did in the second film is as villainous as any of the others, him being a main character or likable doesn't change that.

And Travis was no hero, anti-hero sure, infamous villain sure, but he was a villain and your one sided definition isn't good enough, a villain can be a main character (psycho, silence of the lambs, shining, scarface, schindler's list etc.) And also intelligent, likable, sympathetic, but that doesn't make him a hero. It isn't as cut and dry as you would like it.

I wouldn't be quick to try to school me, your original list is a.ss, so you need to brush up on the movies and stop claiming to know everything to a question you posted.
at ur WHOLE post... ur explanations are terrible, lmfao

villain as in antagonist bruh, the enemy of the protagonist "a character, or group of characters, or an institution, who represents the opposition against which the protagonist(s) must contend"

max cady-protagonist
corleones-protagonist

drug dealers and pimps from taxi cab = antagonists (villain)
sollozo, hyman roth & don fanucci = antagonist (villain)

u gotta come harder than this bruh (no homo).please dnt try and get philosophical on a movie thread homey, cause i can take u there.
 10-20-2009, 06:43 AM         #45
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Voted for The Joker in "The Dark Knight"... But as far as adding to the dicussion and mentioning someone who hasn't been yet...

What about Daniel Plainview?:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

"I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!"

This dude slapped the s**t out of a Preacher and put oily mud in his mouth while telling him he'd bury him underground, only to wait like 20 years to get the cat to admit God doesn't exist and is a superstition and then murks him with a Bowling pin... Sent his young "Son" away when his usefulness had expired, brought the son back, and then completely ethered the kid's soul and existence when he wanted to branch out on his own... And he shot a dude in the head that was practically the only person he had actually felt close to in like 20 years...

By the way, both HAL-9000 and Bill the Butcher were inspired choices.

Last edited by Illstreet; 10-20-2009 at 06:48 AM..
 10-20-2009, 07:04 AM         #46
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
at ur WHOLE post... ur explanations are terrible, lmfao

villain as in antagonist bruh, the enemy of the protagonist "a character, or group of characters, or an institution, who represents the opposition against which the protagonist(s) must contend"

max cady-protagonist
corleones-protagonist

drug dealers and pimps from taxi cab = antagonists (villain)
sollozo, hyman roth & don fanucci = antagonist (villain)

u gotta come harder than this bruh (no homo).please dnt try and get philosophical on a movie thread homey, cause i can take u there.
That is still wrong, protagonist is the main character, antagonist is the conflicting character. That doesn't mean the protag is auto hero or the antag is auto villain. That makes zero sense, it isn't philosophy it is basic facts.

I'm not wasting time typing to a retard so look it up here

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antagonist)
()

it is common for heroes/villains to be protagonists/antagonists but your saying it as concrete fact when that is not always the case (especially in the two I mentioned), you don't know s**t about movies or literature man, stick to Saw and Batman.

At this point all you have done is proven to me that Travis and Michael are main characters, but that doesn't exempt them from villain status smart guy.
 10-20-2009, 07:09 AM         #47
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the pimps and dealers in Taxi Driver are not meaningful in any way other than Sport, they were thrown in as pieces to develop the deep character of Travis, not to combat him but to advance the character study in the best way film can (through interaction with others)

If that is so you can say Betsy, Scorsese's cameo, Iris etc. were all villains as they were used to advance the movie, a movie about a cabby driven to insanity. They were just as opposing as the others, you just watch films with a black/white closed minded approach. Taxi Driver is a character study not a good guy bad guy flick.

It has been a fav of mine for almost 20 years, I have studied the movie enough to support the idea that Travis is a villain

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 10-20-2009 at 07:10 AM..
 10-20-2009, 07:38 AM         #48
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ noone mentioning alex from a clockwork orange yet...that n*gga was right behind anton chigur and infront of the joker.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #49
Akilleez  OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
And the pimps and dealers in Taxi Driver are not meaningful in any way other than Sport, they were thrown in as pieces to develop the deep character of Travis, not to combat him but to advance the character study in the best way film can (through interaction with others)

If that is so you can say Betsy, Scorsese's cameo, Iris etc. were all villains as they were used to advance the movie, a movie about a cabby driven to insanity. They were just as opposing as the others, you just watch films with a black/white closed minded approach. Taxi Driver is a character study not a good guy bad guy flick.

It has been a fav of mine for almost 20 years, I have studied the movie enough to support the idea that Travis is a villain
F*ck the philosophies of the intricate inner workings into the mind of a gray area villain, u thinkin' too hard my nygga, this is boxden bruh, not inside the actors studio. i think i spoke wit u in another thread where u was goin' all machiavelli/aristotle on a simple "who's a better actor" thread. point is, flatly, ur choices fail. now as great charactor studies/hero/anti hero, or whatever else u callin' em, A+, as villain's, F, imo.

i just went to a "best villains of all time" result from google, used a few of there choices, and chose a few of my own fav's. so either pick one from the poll, submit a post of ur pick, or shut that sh*t up, bang outta the thread, and start ur own with YOUR choices.

Call it on account of rain, baby.
 10-20-2009, 08:25 AM         #50
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
smh @ noone mentioning alex from a clockwork orange yet...that n*gga was right behind anton chigur and infront of the joker.

Im sure dude will call him a hero and say he doesn't count. But top 5 all the way no doubt.
 10-20-2009, 08:28 AM         #51
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My choices fail but yours are from google? My choices are all from what I have seen not read (this is a movie section d*ckhead)

Juice? Lion King? Misery? Every choice besides Silence and No Country sucks, a dude that lists 2pac as a top villain in MOVIE HISTORY isn't bothering me with his opinion.

You just ignored the facts and posted bulls**t, just shut the f**k up.
 10-20-2009, 09:19 AM         #52
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
and its the exact opposite as to why bishop was so scary. that cat k!lled just for the rush, just cause he didn't givva f*ck, and eventually he liked it. i feel what u sayin' tho, but 2 me, the people who murder just because they were bored are way more worse then the ones who do it with calculation. and i remember that chigurh and the joker k!lled for no reason, quite often.
But Bishop was predictable, anyone with common sense saw it coming. They were just too scared to get out the way. And all of Joker's k!lls were for a reason in the movie, you just have to pay attention. He even explained why he f**ked some people up. Chigurh was the same way, he had a reason 4 his k!lls. Bishop was just the typical maniac that was predictable in his actions.
 10-20-2009, 11:13 AM         #53
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people talkin bout villains...and fail to mention..........

[pic - click to view]

dude ran the entire universe for over 1000 years and no1 even suspected it
 10-20-2009, 11:15 AM         #54
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
people talkin bout villains...and fail to mention..........

[pic - click to view]

dude ran the entire universe for over 1000 years and no1 even suspected it
i was gonna say him but without vader he wouldnt of been s**t...i guess you could say he created vader tho
 8 years ago '09        #55
Akilleez  OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
My choices fail but yours are from google? My choices are all from what I have seen not read (this is a movie section d*ckhead)

Juice? Lion King? Misery? Every choice besides Silence and No Country sucks, a dude that lists 2pac as a top villain in MOVIE HISTORY isn't bothering me with his opinion.

You just ignored the facts and posted bulls**t, just shut the f**k up.

[pic - click to view]

k!llin' me wit these pedantics. take that sh*t to roger ebert. and truthfully, regarless of the rest of the picks, my #1 was lecter, and he trumps travis and the corleones. sorry. smoke a blunt, rewatch taxi cab for the hundreth time, and tell ur cats how terrible my poll was.
 8 years ago '05        #56
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #57
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #58
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,967 | Props total: 1933 1933
 smokeweed101. said:
Off this list Hannibal easily by far, best performance, best written and all. But I would give the nod to the 2 Corleone's (Pacino and Brando/DeNiro) and Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver as the best performed villains.
damn im so glad u said that about the Corleone'e, but thats my pick. people tend to overlook them as villans, but technically were.
 8 years ago '05        #59
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
the shark in jaws

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #60
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
Gordon gekko

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy