Cormega On Drake "I Can't f**k With Drake. I Can't Take Him Serious. Hes Rich. I Dont Like These"

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #121
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17163 17163
 01seay said:
It's always nice to see a Drake thread go 10 pages...so you guys keep it going.

:applause:

Cormega's opinion was clearly flawed, but you guys (haters) feel a need to defend him as if your protecting the honor of 90's rap....so keep on typing......you all are doing a great job....Cormega would be proud. :greetings10:

....that is all....
So basically you're

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 10-19-2009 at 05:01 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #122
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
He right everybody raping the rap game protect it rapping belongs to the hood if you already rich then you should not just be let in you should have to be outstanding all the way around to make money off it this is way the artist don't really get s**t off their own album to many outsider took the game away the ones who made it are getting s**tted on and drake is just playing apart just look and listen to his style need to find away to sale his self Blacks is just losing everything again
 10-19-2009, 05:16 PM         #123
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes acting like drake was born into royalty, he had to work for it, dont blame him for being talented at a young age and getting into acting. What a hater, worry about your own s**t, damn 40 year old n*ggas still acting like thugs smh.
 8 years ago '06        #124
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Drake dont even have to reply to this ..

Cormega just k!lled his own career ..
 10-19-2009, 05:30 PM         #125
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
More people can relate to the hood rappers cuz more people struggle rather than live a lavish lifestyle. Alot of people dont have a good family, alot dont graduate high school, alot of people dont get into college, and alot have to resort to doing illegal things. Him rapping about his good life isn't helping anyone. I think it's way to early in drakes career for him to be getting the recognition he is getting. He simply doesn't deserve it. If he's not going to come from the hood or rap about hood things, at least make something relatable.
the thing is, many of these "hood n*ggas" who you are describing have some things in common with drake for example he dropped out of high school, he didnt graduate, he has family problems, his father in jail. Everybody thinks drake has had a easy lifestyle that everything was given to him, Of course it wasn't as difficult as a n*gga living in the ghetto of queens but it wasn't easy or as comfortable at all. And drake has plenty of songs that are relatable to us average n*ggas, and you act like no rapper talks about the lavish life, the money, cars, women, all of that s**t. Every rapper raps about this.
 8 years ago '09        #126
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
:disdain2: @ drake stans... its his Opinion and its true what his saying
drake music ain't all dat i don't get the hype about the n*gga

Last edited by Ash10; 10-19-2009 at 05:38 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #127
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Dudes talkin like Mega gives a f**k about anybody...or selling albums...He makes the music he wants to make...PERIOD...NEVER sold out NEVER will...He's not in the rap game to become a star...Dude's got 3 classics under his belt...and the only people that won't agree don't listen to him...but will sit and chat it up about Drake being the next best thing but dude has no credibility...Only people that are big-uppin the kid are the ones that want to use them to make their own money because they're fallin off...

Mega>98% of the entire hip-hop industry...
 8 years ago '06        #128
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
10 pages.

8 years ago '06        #129
tdc320 
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 707 707
How is Cormega "Hating" when all he did was answer a question with an honest opinion???
 10-19-2009, 06:26 PM         #130
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
...wtf you just named 50% of what Biggies Ready to die was.

you're an idiot. cormega is ignorant. You think your musical tastes make you better than other people...yet whenever you try and bump some cormega with all your boys you get butt hurt because they say "what the f**k is this s**t!? put that new drake and weezy on"
which is why i only listen to a few tracks off that album. and i also thing life after death>>> but we'll save that for another thread. i dont think my music taste makes me better cuz if i did i'd be pushin my music onto other people. none of my boys listen to drake or wayne. we all have a very similar music preference.
 10-19-2009, 06:29 PM         #131
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lyrically mega > drake.

only drake track i listen to is Money for Blow
 8 years ago '07        #132
XPectNoMercy 
space
space
$354 | Props total: 1 1
For the life of me i can't understand why people spend so much time and energy speaking on others, when it clear they need to focus on there own move's.
 8 years ago '05        #133
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
Mega is one of my favorite artists of all time, but this comment plus his new album = a.sscheeks..

but The Realness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ___________________
 8 years ago '05        #134
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 MissLoveOne said:
That's not how rap orignated. Hip Hop has always been way more diverse than that. It wasn't just about the struggle or hardship of the impvershed black community. Hip Hop has always been about way more than that. There is no rule that says, you have to come from a hood/criminal background to be a part of Hip Hop. There's no rule that says Drake can't rap because he was a rich kid. He's not here to rap like Mega. He serves a different purpose in Hip Hop. I'm not an expert on Drake or his music. Because I don't listen to that cat. But it's stupid to say he shouldn't rap or be in Hip Hop because he was a rich kid.

Let me put this way. Mega shouldn't rap, because gangsters don't rap or make records. Since he claims to be so real, why is he picking up a mic? Now see, Doesn't that sound just as rediculous as him saying Drake shouldn't rap because he has a different background. And doesn't make the Hip Hop he makes. Mega's not keeping it real, he's just keeping it ignorant.
Listen to this broad...
How is what you're saying about Mega not anymore ignorant than what you thing Mega said about Drake?

You need to stay in your lane. Worry about going broke copping gucci purses and retail therapy n leave this s**t alone.

Mega stays in his lane! He conciously withdrew from Def Jam because he didn't want to be molded by them. That's a fact. You may find it hard to believe because most people you surround yourself with and people in general are fake and would sell their soul for a fake chain if it looked real enough...

As Far as Mega being bitter about Nas, why would he be bitter? Do you know what kind of relationship they had? Or are you just speculating because of Nas's position in the game compared to Mega's? Probably the latter....

At the end of the day Mega is self accomplished and self made. He owns all his publishing, he controls his music, he gets paid with little to no middle men. Nas can't say the same.
Nas is a great MC but he's nowhere as consistent.

I love how no-one says anything about what interviewers ask... Mega is a humble dude.

You young n*ggas don't know what real hip hop is, Hip Hop today, to most of ya'll is like hand me down pus*y. Most older heads already had that pus*y in it's prime or when it when it "felt nice"
Ya'll n*ggas gettin left overs thinkin ya'll know what the f**k ya'll talkin bout....

LMFAO @ comments about Mega's delivery n flow....Ya'll soft radio nerds ain't built to digest that type of s**t....

And anyone who says his album is trash, hasn't listened to it, has no life outside his PC or lives just like Drake his whole life... Mega kicks reality rap...

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 10-19-2009 at 08:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
Mega is one of my favorite artists of all time, but this comment plus his new album = a.sscheeks..

but The Realness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ___________________
n*gga, "Rapture" alone is >>>> than most n*gga's albums this year.... Ya'll n*ggas is gettin descentized to the Disney rap that these fraudulent n*ggas be putin out....

Ya'll stay livin in a fantasy world, falsey percieving you can relate to the dreams these fake n*ggas sell ya'll on the radio, while you drivin ya Scion coupes and honda's with some scuffed up rims and white gold chains feelin like you livin the life at home still.....
 8 years ago '09        #136
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
Listen to this broad...
How is what you're saying about Mega not anymore ignorant than what you thing Mega said about Drake?

You need to stay in your lane. Worry about going broke copping gucci purses and retail therapy n leave this s**t alone.

Mega stays in his lane! He conciously withdrew from Def Jam because he didn't want to be molded by them. That's a fact. You may find it hard to believe because most people you surround yourself with and people in general are fake and would sell their soul for a fake chain if it looked real enough...

As Far as Mega being bitter about Nas, why would he bitter? Do you know what kind of relationship they had? Or are you just speculating because of Nas's position in the game compared to Nas's? Probably the latter....

At the end of the day Mega is self accomplished and self made. He owns all his publishing, he controls his music, he gets paid with little to no middle men. Nas can't say the same.
Nas is a great MC but he's nowhere as consistent.

I love how no-one says anything about what interviewers ask... Mega is a humble dude.

You young n*ggas don't know what real hip hop is, Hip Hop today, to most of ya'll is like hand me down pus*y. Most older heads already had that pus*y in it's prime or when it when it "felt nice"
Ya'll n*ggas gettin left overs thinkin ya'll know what the f**k ya'll talkin bout....

LMFAO @ comments about Mega's delivery n flow....Ya'll soft radio nerds ain't built to digest that type of s**t....

And anyone who says his album is trash, hasn't listened to it, has no life outside his PC or lives just like Drake his whole life... Mega kicks reality rap...
:iagree: but c'mon fam nas is so much better than cormega's flow ain't the best, lyrically he nice.... none of cormega albums are on illmatic, stillmatic, the lost tapes, god son, untitled level tho the realness & the new meaning dope

Last edited by Ash10; 10-19-2009 at 08:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 ash1990 said:
:iagree: but c'mon fam nas is so much better than cormega's flow ain't the best, lyrically he nice.... none of cormega albums are on illmatic, stillmatic, the lost tapes, god son, untitled level tho the realness & the new meaning dope
That's your opinion. Fact is, Nas's career was built off him sittin out his window rapping about n*ggas like Mega....

Nas has a way with words n is a very significant lyrcist but Mega is just as dope in his own fashion, neither of them can do what the other can...
 8 years ago '09        #138
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
That's your opinion. Fact is, Nas's career was built off him sittin out his window rapping about n*ggas like Mega....

Nas has a way with words n is a very significant lyrcist but Mega is just as dope in his own fashion, neither of them can do what the other can...
Still nas=goat illmatic stillmatic it was written the lost tapes :applause::applause:
 8 years ago '05        #139
space
space
 ash1990 said:
Still nas=goat illmatic stillmatic it was written the lost tapes :applause::applause:
I agree but you can't say anything about The Testament, True Meaning, The Realness or Born And Raised, if so... very little...
 10-19-2009, 08:23 PM         #140
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^this n*gga knows what it is:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy