Cormega On Drake "I Can't f**k With Drake. I Can't Take Him Serious. Hes Rich. I Dont Like These"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2009, 10:31 PM         #101
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
or they could be telling it how it is. Why do they have to be a stan if they support the right-doings of someone?

comprehension is essential.....read,process,and consume....

and lol@you thinking those are the only 2 songs where he's displaying story telling....or this fictional standard number of songs you have in your head that an artist who hasn't even released his first full length album should have....
 10-18-2009, 10:34 PM         #102
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
comprehension is essential.....read,process,and consume....

and lol@you thinking those are the only 2 songs where he's displaying story telling....or this fictional standard number of songs you have in your head that an artist who hasn't even released his first full length album should have....
Thats exactly my point. Why is he getting so much recognition when he hasn't even released an album yet? There's people out there calling him the best when clearly he's not. Mega is 4 albums and several mixtapes deep in the game. He has bragging rights to being a great rapper. Drake doesn't.
 10-18-2009, 10:38 PM         #103
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL you're such a d*ckrider its useless... and if ya clown a.ss actually payed attention to the thread youd see where I said

And I can guarantee I was listenin to mega before YOU even knew who the f**k he was... I just dont condone clown s**t.. specially for someone who built they whole rap career on how "real" they keep it.. then goin act like a lil b**ch cause a youngboy come along and do his thing..

but yea Im done entertainin this bulllsht... do what you do.
maybe ur dumbass missed the part where i said

blumani0612 said:
lol hes not even top 10 to me but drake isnt even top 1000.
How long you've listened to him doesn't matter. It's how much credit you give him for the work he has put in, which you're not giving him. You think mega sayin this s**t cuz he mad he didnt blow up like drake? think again, cuz he knows he wont blow up but hes still dropping albums cuz his s**t keeps it real. He will always know that he is keeping hip-hop how it should be instead of rapping about some bulls**t no one cares about. keep hatin son, i really do enjoy it.
 10-18-2009, 10:45 PM         #104
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
Thats exactly my point. Why is he getting so much recognition when he hasn't even released an album yet? There's people out there calling him the best when clearly he's not. Mega is 4 albums and several mixtapes deep in the game. He has bragging rights to being a great rapper. Drake doesn't.

....he's getting recognition,because people like him....and if people feel he's the best so be it...what difference should that make in your life?..and what exactly does that have to do with anything were currently discussing?....you've jumped off the deep end here,and strayed way the f**k off topic...

but i see the basis for your rage....you don't like that drake is popular,and mega isn't....so i'll let you stew,and argue with others....goodnight...:greetings10:
 10-18-2009, 10:50 PM         #105
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
....he's getting recognition,because people like him....and if people feel he's the best so be it...what difference should that make in your life?..and what exactly does that have to do with anything were currently discussing?....you've jumped off the deep end here,and strayed way the f**k off topic...

but i see the basis for your rage....you don't like that drake is popular,and mega isn't....so i'll let you stew,and argue with others....goodnight...:greetings10:
lol i haven't strayed away but other people say stupid s**t so I have to correct them. I don't care if mega is popular, I'd prefer he not be popular cuz he'd stay true to the real essence of hip-hop where he's at. I do mind drake being popular tho, cuz I just don't think he deserves it. It matter to me cuz I'm a die hard hip-hop fan and i hate the direction it's going in. I'm sure u see the basis for my arguing mega's side, as for this other dumb f**k.....not really sure where his head is at. He's yet to prove a point.
 10-18-2009, 10:58 PM         #106
BaddNewZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know people are idiotic when they try to speak about Cormega.

The only thing I ever hear is "Oh he's bitter about Nas" no matter what the conversation is actually pertaining to. If you actually listen to Cormega's music, you'll realize he's one of the only rappers that actually contain a poetic element to what they're talking about. His lyricism trully is street poetry, which would be why he's regularly featuring an acapella on his joints. How many rappers do you know of that could spit something so interesting it doesn't even need a musical back drop to be powerful?? Most rappers wouldn't risk it, cause with everything stripped down it would expose the bulls**t being perpetrated.

Speaking of bulls**t..... Drake is on some bulls**t because the kid is no gangster yet he has songs on mixtapes where he's acting like he's some tough guy. The other half is he's obviously a working of the music industry machine.... The guy is an actor that turns into a rapper and happens to be backed by Lil Wayne and has more radio play than people who've had albums and established themselves? You think that's all coincidence? I mean the mere fact that Drake is being brought up in all these interviews and you got legendary rappers being asked their opinion on the guy when he hasn't even dropped an album yet.... is enough reason to be annoyed and be like f**k him.....

Sure the kid Drake is talented... but there needs to be some kind of calming down on all this hype surrounding dude.... I wanna hear a whole album from him..... Cause who's to say he just gets bored with rap and goes back to acting after one album??.... He aint exactly a rapper from the ground up.....and until he stays a while and shows he aint some flash in the pan..... I don't wanna see him being brought up during interviews with legendary rap acts... that made this s**t a career...and have better things to be talking about....
 10-18-2009, 11:00 PM         #107
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
how is mega hating? if this was 10 years ago, none of you would be saying drake doesnt have to be from the hood or be poor. thats how rap originated,

SMH. Hip hop 'fans' lost man. Look at the bulls**t coming out of this generation of hip hop 'enthusiast' lol. n*gga f**k your 10 years ago. People were RAPPING back in the late 60s early 70s you idiot. You aren't talking about rap, your talking about GANGSTA rap, a spinoff of the genre that became prominent in the 90s n*gga. You stupid motherf**kers sit around caring more about the artists background than the music. Your not music fans, your high school girls taking part in a big a.ss popularity contest where the person who got shot the most, and who did the most time is the person that's the 'best'.

I feel for these n*ggas out here trying to sell records to you bandwagon jumping lames. You n*ggas aint got no sense, and no self respect, let alone respect for the craft. And they trying to sell YOU n*ggas records.....lol, never gonna happen. Them soundscans are going to keep looking barren and malnourished while you idiots proclaim "hip hop is dying/dead".

Edit: And yeah I gotta agree I havent heard much impressive out of drake at all. He had a hot track, but that track was hot because he had like 4 features on it who ripped their 16's. The n*gga has done f**k all to impress me as of yet, and them videos he got out is garbage. n*gga sitting in a chair tapping his boots on a floor of milk LMAO. Funny s**t, but Im not gonna hate the n*gga like you goons. Saying he cant rap because he wasn't dirt poor is ignorant.

Last edited by Cipherr; 10-18-2009 at 11:25 PM..
 10-18-2009, 11:12 PM         #108
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cipherr said:
SMH. Hip hop 'fans' lost man. Look at the bulls**t coming out of this generation of hip hop 'enthusiast' lol. n*gga f**k your 10 years ago. People were RAPPING back in the late 60s early 70s you idiot. You arent talking about rap, your talking about GANGSTA rap, a spinoff of the genre that became prominent in the 90s n*gga. You stupid motherf**kers sit around caring more about the artists background than the music. Your not music fans, your high school girls taking part in a big a.ss popularity contest where the person who got shot the most, and who did the most time is the person thats the 'best'.

I feel for these n*ggas out here trying to sell records to you bandwagon jumping lames. You n*ggas aint got no sense, and no self respect, let alone respect for the craft. And they trying to sell YOU n*ggas records.....lol, never gonna happen. Them soundscans are going to keep looking barren and malnourished while you idiots proclaim "hip hop is dying/dead".

Edit: And yeah I gotta agree I havent heard much impressive out of drake at all. He had a hot track, but that track was hot because he had like 4 features on it who ripped their 16's. The n*gga has done f**k all to impress me as of yet, and them videos he got out is garbage. n*gga sitting in a chair tapping his boots on a floor of milk LMAO. Funny s**t, but I aint gonna hate the n*gga like you goons. Saying he cant rap because he wasnt dirt poor is ignorant.
n*gga WTF did you come from? The 90's is the most lyrical of all the hip-hop years. If you don't agree then you have down syndrom. Cormega is a product of the 90's (even tho he really started in the 80's) and he's still lyrical. The 70's(not 60's) was DJs scratching records at parties. That wouldn't be s**t nowadays if it didn't prosper in the 80's and 90's with rappers. I didn't say drake can't rap cuz he wasn't from the hood, but him being a relatable artist is weak cuz more people can relate to struggle than having riches and model chicks around them. ur lack of knowledge disgusts me. gtfoh. dont speak unless ur spoken to a.sswhipe

Last edited by blumani0612; 10-18-2009 at 11:14 PM..
 10-18-2009, 11:22 PM         #109
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, didn't Nas call this dude a b**ch or a f*g on Stillmatic....
 10-18-2009, 11:30 PM         #110
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
n*gga WTF did you come from? The 90's is the most lyrical of all the hip-hop years. If you don't agree then you have down syndrom. Cormega is a product of the 90's (even tho he really started in the 80's) and he's still lyrical. The 70's(not 60's) was DJs scratching records at parties. That wouldn't be s**t nowadays if it didn't prosper in the 80's and 90's with rappers. I didn't say drake can't rap cuz he wasn't from the hood, but him being a relatable artist is weak cuz more people can relate to struggle than having riches and model chicks around them. ur lack of knowledge disgusts me. gtfoh. dont speak unless ur spoken to a.sswhipe

Its:

Syndrome,
Because,
Your,
and a.sswipe my dude. I'm not on some grammar lady s**t, seeing as I didn't take the time to make my s**t proper either. We are on a message board after all. But the s**t your typing seems more like illegible banter than an actual coherent thought. I pray your under the age of 20. (that would explain your extreme nostalgia for music in the 90's at least. Its all your old enough to have witnessed) Nothing you said really was worthy of even trying to debate though. Clean that s**t up so I can understand what the f**ks on your mind boy, then maybe there can be dialog. Sound them words out homie, its all good.

Edit: It would also be a good look if you didn't have 4 times the number of posts in this thread than anyone else. Scrolling down the page and seeing your avy 15 times tends to make a n*gga think you catching feelings over there.

Last edited by Cipherr; 10-18-2009 at 11:32 PM..
 10-18-2009, 11:54 PM         #111
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cipherr said:
Its:

Syndrome,
Because,
Your,
and a.sswipe my dude. I'm not on some grammar lady s**t, seeing as I didn't take the time to make my s**t proper either. We are on a message board after all. But the s**t your typing seems more like illegible banter than an actual coherent thought. I pray your under the age of 20. (that would explain your extreme nostalgia for music in the 90's at least. Its all your old enough to have witnessed) Nothing you said really was worthy of even trying to debate though. Clean that s**t up so I can understand what the f**ks on your mind boy, then maybe there can be dialog. Sound them words out homie, its all good.

Edit: It would also be a good look if you didn't have 4 times the number of posts in this thread than anyone else. Scrolling down the page and seeing your avy 15 times tends to make a n*gga think you catching feelings over there.
Stick to the topic instead of talking about how I type over a message board. I type better than most of the monkey's on this board anyhow. Your a.ss didn't have a come back to me spitting the truth about rap so you had to attack my verbal skills on a forum. Come back to me when you have learned a thing or two about hip-hop.
 8 years ago '06        #112
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3534 3534
It's always nice to see a Drake thread go 10 pages...so you guys keep it going.

:applause:

Cormega's opinion was clearly flawed, but you guys (haters) feel a need to defend him as if your protecting the honor of 90's rap....so keep on typing......you all are doing a great job....Cormega would be proud. :greetings10:

....that is all....

Last edited by 01seay; 10-19-2009 at 12:02 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #113
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
For once in my life I agree with Mega...
 8 years ago '08        #114
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
 STFU U A NERD said:
^^damn dude, get off drake's d*ck for 2 seconds, the doctors need you to move from his nutsack so they can have some room to operate on his knee.
tell em why u :angry12:
 8 years ago '04        #115
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251

[video - click to view]

10-19-2009, 12:20 AM         #116
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #117
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
He is speakin the truth on Drake.
 8 years ago '06        #118
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,225 | Props total: 4554 4554
This is old!!delete thread dummy lol

Last edited by Affectz; 10-19-2009 at 12:56 AM..
 10-19-2009, 12:49 AM         #119
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old a.ss thread lol

n*gga thought he had something
 8 years ago '05        #120
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
 topshotta22 said:
mega>drake

point blank

period
Of course.

But Mega cuda worded it a lot better. I cud see if Drake came in on some gangbanging shyt. He just rap about women mostly tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy