Cormega On Drake "I Can't f**k With Drake. I Can't Take Him Serious. Hes Rich. I Dont Like These"

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2009, 08:59 PM         #81
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Montana Diary > Drakes Discography
 8 years ago '07        #82
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Damn n*ggas in this b**ch going hard for Drake
 8 years ago '04        #83
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
I like Cormega over Drake and I don't see anything wrong with Mega's statement. Mega has created a couple classics, Drake is yet to do s**t but a few mixtapes...He hasn't earned his respect in the game yet. I don't really like Drake.

Mega > Drake
 8 years ago '04        #84
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
 MissLoveOne said:
Drake is not here to keep it real or be a hood rapper. His purpose for being is totally different from that. Again, he has every right to be in Hip Hop just like Cormega does. He's not a threat to anyone, so why is Mega even worried about dude being here. And for the record, being a hood rapper doesn't make you better. Because half of them can't really rap either. They can be just as wack as the autotune rappers. Not everybody can relate to them, or want to hear their story. Why do you think they don't sell records.

Bottom line, nobody should feel ashamed or be frowned upon because they were privilaged and had opportunities. I happen to be a product of the hood myself, but I don't carry that mentality. I'm not ashamed that I'm smart, graduated from high school, and got a college education. And I'm not mad that I have both my parents. I came from a good home, and I'm from the hood. So the misconception that being hood means being criminal is rediculous. Like I said, Mega was keeping it ignorant, not real.
 Cormega said:
they took my statement out of context thats why I have to just keep my mouth closed but whatever
i was basically saying I cant take a rich person serious with street music or with swag talk because they have it easy i would NEVER say a person should not rap just because hes rich! think about it if i wanted controversy thats not the rapper i would go at
 Cormega said:
i just wanted to let my voice be heard that im not going at or against drake and i dont know him nor have beef with him i just answered a question I want attention to be on my a lbum NOT on a statement that means nothing
 10-18-2009, 09:15 PM         #85
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RuggedSouljah said:

that quote still makes no sense...most of the swag records are made by RICH rappers..BECAUSE they're rich....hilarious back tracking...
 10-18-2009, 09:17 PM         #86
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mega aint been hot since The True Meaning
 8 years ago '09        #87
Acruzer 
space
space
$148 | Props total: 1 1
hmm, Cormega vs Drake in a rapp beef??

I think this should be polled...
 8 years ago '04        #88
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
whys he hating. is it because he cant cross over and do something else besides flop nowadays. I use to be a fan but dude just takes Ls based on his ego, mouth and jealousy and that aint a good look
 10-18-2009, 09:37 PM         #89
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^true story
 10-18-2009, 09:40 PM         #90
Knocka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"..they just hatin'... steady makin' moves while they just Waitin'!" (c)Astro

so simple but so tru
 8 years ago '09        #91
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Acruzer said:
hmm, Cormega vs Drake in a rapp beef??
drake cormega would ether drake
 8 years ago '04        #92
LightWeight 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1914 1914
lol im a big fan of QB rap.......alot of greats came from Queensbridge Housing Projects man.....Respect the OGz of rap....everyone titled to their opinions.....but me i just love good rap.....either your feel the the rap artist or your don't ya know, but you aint gotta go talkin on radio stations and air it out.....
 10-18-2009, 09:47 PM         #93
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Drake is not here to keep it real or be a hood rapper. His purpose for being is totally different from that. Again, he has every right to be in Hip Hop just like Cormega does. He's not a threat to anyone, so why is Mega even worried about dude being here. And for the record, being a hood rapper doesn't make you better. Because half of them can't really rap either. They can be just as wack as the autotune rappers. Not everybody can relate to them, or want to hear their story. Why do you think they don't sell records.

Bottom line, nobody should feel ashamed or be frowned upon because they were privilaged and had opportunities. I happen to be a product of the hood myself, but I don't carry that mentality. I'm not ashamed that I'm smart, graduated from high school, and got a college education. And I'm not mad that I have both my parents. I came from a good home, and I'm from the hood. So the misconception that being hood means being criminal is rediculous. Like I said, Mega was keeping it ignorant, not real.
More people can relate to the hood rappers cuz more people struggle rather than live a lavish lifestyle. Alot of people dont have a good family, alot dont graduate high school, alot of people dont get into college, and alot have to resort to doing illegal things. Him rapping about his good life isn't helping anyone. I think it's way to early in drakes career for him to be getting the recognition he is getting. He simply doesn't deserve it. If he's not going to come from the hood or rap about hood things, at least make something relatable.
 8 years ago '07        #94
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 topshotta22 said:
mega>drake

point blank

period
But he's bitter point blank period too ... ole sour n*gga
 10-18-2009, 09:52 PM         #95
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightWeight said:
lol im a big fan of QB rap.......alot of greats came from Queensbridge Housing Projects man.....Respect the OGz of rap....everyone titled to their opinions.....but me i just love good rap.....either your feel the the rap artist or your don't ya know, but you aint gotta go talkin on radio stations and air it out.....
someone has to do it. Example, Nas is my favorite mc but i hate the fact that everytime i hear him talk about wayne, he calls him a great artist, when i know he knows it aint true. I'm convinced he wouldn't even work with him. None of the good rappers have stepped up to go against the new era cuz of their mainstream following. Cormega was a perfect person to do this because he doesn't really have a big following to go against him. If nas or jay badtalked drake or wayne, alot of people would stop liking them. Mega came correct.
 8 years ago '07        #96
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 blumani0612 said:
someone has to do it. Example, Nas is my favorite mc but i hate the fact that everytime i hear him talk about wayne, he calls him a great artist, when i know he knows it aint true. I'm convinced he wouldn't even work with him. None of the good rappers have stepped up to go against the new era cuz of their mainstream following. Cormega was a perfect person to do this because he doesn't really have a big following to go against him. If nas or jay badtalked drake or wayne, alot of people would stop liking them. Mega came correct.
How do you know though? Nas may not like his music(which is probably true) but he may think hes a good artist. I hate that flip flopping s**t but you're right. Some ppl think just because their fav. rapper doesn't like someone they don't have to either hypocrites.

Last edited by TH35; 10-18-2009 at 09:57 PM..
 10-18-2009, 10:02 PM         #97
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's even more hilarious is how if you call out mega for his ignorance...that means you love drake,and hate mega.....

this is the mindstate of a stan...because that's how they view life....they d*ckride anything anybody they like says,or does whether it's stupid,or smart...right,or wrong....
 10-18-2009, 10:21 PM         #98
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL you must be 16 or just retarded... .

On some real s**t I know stick up boys, and certified OG's that dont give a f**k about no rap game that f**k wit drake. So all that dumb s**t you talkin is irrelevant... You just one of these nerds that are so caught up in the "keep it real" aspect of the game when you aint did dirt a day in ya life. Everybody got a place in the game from drake to kool g rap... you dont like it dont listen to em.

And this right here just prove how much of a hatin b**ch you are.. now I see why you ridin so hard for mega.
Those n*ggas are just not into the depth of the rap game then. Prolly ain't even heard of mega. That also comes into play with people that listen to the radio and dont have access to a variety of old music that they can listen to. i get all my music from bx but not everyone is as tech savvy to do this s**t. So they listen to the radio and cop that mainstream s**t. U dont have a very versatile mindset... And Drake hasn't done enough to prove himself like that. Like i was talking bout before, real mcs tell stories so he posted TWO tracks. This n*gga was named like number 2 on the hottest rappers list and he has 2 storytellin tracks. thats some bs. im just callin it how it is. Don't d*ckride drake cuz u like him so much
 10-18-2009, 10:22 PM         #99
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
what's even more hilarious is how if you call out mega for his ignorance...that means you love drake,and hate mega.....

this is the mindstate of a stan...because that's how they view life....they d*ckride anything anybody they like says,or does whether it's stupid,or smart...right,or wrong....
or they could be telling it how it is. Why do they have to be a stan if they support the right-doings of someone?
 8 years ago '07        #100
Marventhegreat 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$658 | Props total: 26 26
drake sucks.... he'll never be good he's another version of memphis bleek
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy