Cormega On Drake "I Can't f**k With Drake. I Can't Take Him Serious. Hes Rich. I Dont Like These"

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 HotepSuns said:
see what you just did there?....first you couldn't remember a story telling track by drake,or wayne...now your memory is coming back when questioned,and you do recall tracks...but they aren't "enough" for you......

but you want me to prove a point....you just made it for me...
lil wayne & drake overrated smh skykoo & blu should be get the respect
Salvation>>>>>>>>>>
 10-18-2009, 08:23 PM         #62
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
see what you just did there?....first you couldn't remember a story telling track by drake,or wayne...now your memory is coming back when questioned,and you do recall tracks...but they aren't "enough" for you......

but you want me to prove a point....you just made it for me...
You're a f**king idiot...Were you posting in hopes that I'd post links to prove your point? Point is good rappers can tell the story and do it more often than these whackass rappers now. see what i did there?
 10-18-2009, 08:23 PM         #63
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
lil wayne & drake overrated smh skykoo & blu should be get the respect
Salvation>>>>>>>>>>

i really don't give a f**k....
 10-18-2009, 08:26 PM         #64
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
You're a f**king idiot...Were you posting in hopes that I'd post links to prove your point? Point is good rappers can tell the story and do it more often than these whackass rappers now. see what i did there?

lmao@how your mind works...you make a comment,than immediately contradict yourself when questioned...and this is your response....

i see very clearly what you've done...you've tried to skate around your contradiction,becuase you know you were wrong,and got called on it....but it's all love playboy...keep f!ghting the good f!ght...:greetings10:
 8 years ago '08        #65
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
drake aint half bad. i like what he brings. people need to worry about their own underachieving careers.
 10-18-2009, 08:31 PM         #66
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
lmao@how your mind works...you make a comment,than immediately contradict yourself when questioned...and this is your response....

i see very clearly what you've done...you've tried to skate around your contradiction,becuase you know you were wrong,and got called on it....but it's all love playboy...keep f!ghting the good f!ght...:greetings10:
you're not understanding my point. i didn't literally mean they didn't have any, i meant they dont do it enough. I'm still right in saying Mega>Drake so f**k ur retarded mind
 10-18-2009, 08:33 PM         #67
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
you're not understanding my point. i didn't literally mean they didn't have any, i meant they dont do it enough. I'm still right in saying Mega>Drake so f**k ur retarded mind

[video - click to view]

10-18-2009, 08:35 PM         #68
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is right

with money you can do anything....if he wasnt rich to begin with he would have probably faded into oblivion its the money that got him where he is today
its not his rapping skills its the money that talks....

and im sure there only a handful of peoples favorite rappers came from rich homes
it aint the same .........eh
 10-18-2009, 08:35 PM         #69
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:

Now we're getting somewhere. Instead of being a technical buttf**k, you could have just posted a link. Got anymore? Or is one enough?
 8 years ago '06        #70
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
Cornmeg Who
 10-18-2009, 08:40 PM         #71
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
Now we're getting somewhere. Instead of being a technical buttf**k, you could have just posted a link. Got anymore? Or is one enough?

i'm just always curious if people are talking out their a.ss,or if they actually know what they're talking about....and of course there's more....i don't make up s**t...

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #72
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,076 | Props total: 4422 4422
so you want me to critique cormega's opinion on another man....i'll pass.
 8 years ago '09        #73
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 HotepSuns said:

[video - click to view]

10-18-2009, 08:45 PM         #74
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
corey > drake

drake a homo
 10-18-2009, 08:49 PM         #75
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:

.....you really think i care huh?...by the way this song is horrible...might be the worst havoc beat i've ever heard...
 8 years ago '07        #76
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479

[video - click to view]

10-18-2009, 08:52 PM         #77
Jsinn23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k a drake and a gucci as EMCEES hahaha
 10-18-2009, 08:53 PM         #78
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New

[video - click to view]

Old

[video - click to view]

my life wasn't written, yours was, you livin' a lie
I'm dealin' wit' pies, all feelings aside
my enemies kneel when I rise
the realness in my eyes
from blood, sweat, and tears I cried
I got friends who died before they got to see me shine
how dare you!!! compare your weak CD to mine
or think you could see me with rhymes
easily I'm, nicer than you and all your peoples combined

Last edited by diplo; 10-18-2009 at 09:00 PM..
 10-18-2009, 08:55 PM         #79
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is really old vs. new generation..

Idk about you guys, but I grew up off QB hip hop. And it's def not real vs. fake, because a lot of emcees story-told off events that transpired around them, not necessarily involving them.
 8 years ago '06        #80
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 blumani0612 said:
They are the measuring stick for rappers today. Rap is diverse to a point. Not to doing autotune and rapping about how much money you have or the girls you get. The greatest of the rappers were from the hood. Don't front. Mega is in my avy cuz he's actually nice, unlike most other rappers. He's keeping rap real, like how it used to be, I don't see drake doing s**t like that
Drake is not here to keep it real or be a hood rapper. His purpose for being is totally different from that. Again, he has every right to be in Hip Hop just like Cormega does. He's not a threat to anyone, so why is Mega even worried about dude being here. And for the record, being a hood rapper doesn't make you better. Because half of them can't really rap either. They can be just as wack as the autotune rappers. Not everybody can relate to them, or want to hear their story. Why do you think they don't sell records.

Bottom line, nobody should feel ashamed or be frowned upon because they were privilaged and had opportunities. I happen to be a product of the hood myself, but I don't carry that mentality. I'm not ashamed that I'm smart, graduated from high school, and got a college education. And I'm not mad that I have both my parents. I came from a good home, and I'm from the hood. So the misconception that being hood means being criminal is rediculous. Like I said, Mega was keeping it ignorant, not real.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy