Cormega On Drake "I Can't f**k With Drake. I Can't Take Him Serious. Hes Rich. I Dont Like These"

most viewed right now
 72
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-18-2009, 07:16 PM         #41
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
That's not how rap orignated. Hip Hop has always been way more diverse than that. It wasn't just about the struggle or hardship of the impvershed black community. Hip Hop has always been about way more than that. There is no rule that says, you have to come from a hood/criminal background to be a part of Hip Hop. There's no rule that says Drake can't rap because he was a rich kid. He's not here to rap like Mega. He serves a different purpose in Hip Hop. I'm not an expert on Drake or his music. Because I don't listen to that cat. But it's stupid to say he shouldn't rap or be in Hip Hop because he was a rich kid.

Let me put this way. Mega shouldn't rap, because gangsters don't rap or make records. Since he claims to be so real, why is he picking up a mic? Now see, Doesn't that sound just as rediculous as him saying Drake shouldn't rap because he has a different background. And doesn't make the Hip Hop he makes. Mega's not keeping it real, he's just keeping it ignorant.
its not a rule, its just how it goes. if u dont like it then stfu, cuz ur wrong. look at rappers before the 2000's hit. who wasn't from the hood. drake needs to stay in his lane and keep acting cuz rap isnt his thing. and im starting to believe that u do listen to drake cuz u keep repeating the fact that u dont and u keep defending his a.ss. gtfoh
 10-18-2009, 07:20 PM         #42
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again, can you imagine a grown heteros3xual man who'd rather listen to Drake than Mega?

s**t does not compute
 8 years ago '04        #43
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,444 | Props total: 5539 5539
I don't get how people can hate on an opinoin. I forgot this is boxden
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-18-2009, 07:33 PM         #44
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lol just realized homeboy got mega for his avy... that explains it.
lol hes not even top 10 to me but drake isnt even top 1000.
 10-18-2009, 07:35 PM         #45
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
I don't get how people can hate on an opinoin. I forgot this is boxden
Posted via Mobile Device


what don't you get?...if i say your mother looks like a bloated billy goat....i'm sure you wouldn't like my opinion....this isn't quantum physics...
 8 years ago '06        #46
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 blumani0612 said:
its not a rule, its just how it goes. if u dont like it then stfu, cuz ur wrong. look at rappers before the 2000's hit. who wasn't from the hood. drake needs to stay in his lane and keep acting cuz rap isnt his thing. and im starting to believe that u do listen to drake cuz u keep repeating the fact that u dont and u keep defending his a.ss. gtfoh
I don't own one single Drake record. I can't stand dude. He's not my kind of rapper so I don't bother with him. And I'm not defending him at all. I hate when people make those dumb a.ss a.ssumptions. When you don't know a damn thing about who or what I listen to. I just think your boy's logic is stupid. So I'm not wrong. And just because "hood" rappers were dominent at one point, like every other trend in rap, doesn't make them the measuring stick for artist to co-exist in Hip Hop. And obviously you don't know your own culture very well, because Hip Hop has always been diverse.

And for the record, a lot of those hood rappers were faking it too. They weren't all what they portrayed themselves to be either. Oh, I should've known. You got Mega in your avi. Red flag right there. So don't go in on me about anybody, when you're doing the same.
 10-18-2009, 07:40 PM         #47
gilbydakid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake comes from a jew family how was he ever broke?
 10-18-2009, 07:45 PM         #48
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
I don't own one single Drake record. I can't stand dude. He's not my kind of rapper so I don't bother with him. And I'm not defending him at all. I hate when people make those dumb a.ss a.ssumptions. When you don't know a damn thing about who or what I listen to. I just think your boy's logic is stupid. So I'm not wrong. And just because "hood" rappers were dominent at one point, like every other trend in rap, doesn't make them the measuring stick for artist to co-exist in Hip Hop. And obviously you don't know your own culture very well, because Hip Hop has always been diverse.

And for the record, a lot of those hood rappers were faking it too. They weren't all what they portrayed themselves to be either. Oh, I should've known. You got Mega in your avi. Red flag right there. So don't go in on me about anybody, when you're doing the same.
They are the measuring stick for rappers today. Rap is diverse to a point. Not to doing autotune and rapping about how much money you have or the girls you get. The greatest of the rappers were from the hood. Don't front. Mega is in my avy cuz he's actually nice, unlike most other rappers. He's keeping rap real, like how it used to be, I don't see drake doing s**t like that
 10-18-2009, 07:45 PM         #49
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
drake comes from a jew family how was he ever broke?
 8 years ago '09        #50
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
@ nigggaz disrespecting cormega....
The Realness & The true meaning = classic f**k y'all hater
 10-18-2009, 07:53 PM         #51
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
They are the measuring stick for rappers today. Rap is diverse to a point. Not to doing autotune and rapping about how much money you have or the girls you get. The greatest of the rappers were from the hood. Don't front. Mega is in my avy cuz he's actually nice, unlike most other rappers. He's keeping rap real, like how it used to be, I don't see drake doing s**t like that



you must be extremely young....rappers weren't rapping about money,and women?...oh really?...lol...and lmaoo@keeping it real....we all have different realities....even if we live next door to one another...
 10-18-2009, 07:53 PM         #52
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
@ nigggaz disrespecting cormega....
The Realness & The true meaning = classic f**k y'all hater
one of those albums>Drake's life
 10-18-2009, 07:54 PM         #53
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
you must be extremely young....rappers weren't rapping about money,and women?...oh really?...lol...and lmaoo@keeping it real....we all have different realities....even if we live next door to one another...
they did but they also told stories. todays rappers only talk about girls and money. i cant remember a song by drake or wayne that told a story
 8 years ago '09        #54
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$18,460 | Props total: 11312 11312
Cormega is right, i've been sayin this forever, u seriously cant take Drake serious, he tries too hard to have swag, u can just tell when he raps, and i'm laugin at u dudes who seriously think drake makes good music, dude is wack, he has talent but to be hyped like he's bein hyped is disgustin, props to mega
 8 years ago '05        #55
dzuki77 
space
avatar space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
I think I am getting too old for Boxden coz I cannot even begin to understand how someone can defend Cormega's clear hating for no reason? Cormega is clearly bitter but Drake is just proving that keeping it real can sell. Drake talks about his real experiences so I respect him for that. If Cormega turns 'pop' just to sell then we can diss him then. For now he needs to respect Drake's s**t (not like it if he doesnt)
 10-18-2009, 08:05 PM         #56
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
they did but they also told stories. todays rappers only talk about girls and money. i cant remember a song by drake or wayne that told a story


proof positive that you don't listen to the music...so how can you critique it?
 10-18-2009, 08:06 PM         #57
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
proof positive that you don't listen to the music...so how can you critique it?
how does that show that i dont listen to their music...its true, is it not?
 10-18-2009, 08:09 PM         #58
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
how does that show that i dont listen to their music...its true, is it not?



of course it's not true...maybe you should delve a bit deeper to find out for yourself...
 10-18-2009, 08:11 PM         #59
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
of course it's not true...maybe you should delve a bit deeper to find out for yourself...
its very true. i can recall one story song by drake, thats not saying much. as for wayne, i can recall a few and thats not saying much either cuz he has a huge catalog of music. I don't see what you're getting at. Stop while you're ahead. Or post links to prove your point.
 10-18-2009, 08:19 PM         #60
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blumani0612 said:
its very true. i can recall one story song by drake, thats not saying much. as for wayne, i can recall a few and thats not saying much either cuz he has a huge catalog of music. I don't see what you're getting at. Stop while you're ahead. Or post links to prove your point.


see what you just did there?....first you couldn't remember a story telling track by drake,or wayne...now your memory is coming back when questioned,and you do recall tracks...but they aren't "enough" for you......


but you want me to prove a point....you just made it for me...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
84 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy