Cormega On Drake "I Can't f**k With Drake. I Can't Take Him Serious. Hes Rich. I Dont Like These"

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2009, 04:48 PM         #21
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
lol you're just mad that your wife called you Drake in bed.
yeah but now she calls me Fiddy cause I upped my tongue game :applause:
 8 years ago '09        #22
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 blumani0612 said:
his parents were still well off, he lost his own money...
Parents were separated, though I know he was from the nicest place in Toronto, I still don't give a f**k if your the Sultan of Saudi Arabia, if you make good music that's what matters.
 10-18-2009, 04:51 PM         #23
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
mega can barely rap himself....he can write,but his flow/delivery is horrendous...
yeah, you're right, Mega would be much better as an artist if he used autotune on every song like your man Drake...

and lol @ implying Drake's flow isn't garbage

"blah blah blah.....UGH....blah blah blah....UGH....blah blah blah.....YEAH....."
 10-18-2009, 05:07 PM         #24
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
yeah, you're right, Mega would be much better as an artist if he used autotune on every song like your man Drake...

and lol @ implying Drake's flow isn't garbage

"blah blah blah.....UGH....blah blah blah....UGH....blah blah blah.....YEAH....."

i could give a s**t less about drake...

mega however raps like he a 3rd grader....
 8 years ago '07        #25
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Mega does have a horrible flow for a n*gga with a pen game like his.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
Cormega's flow is below-par lol.
 8 years ago '06        #27
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Affectz said:
SPOILED KID??DRAKE WORKED FOR HIS MONEY AS A ACTOR BEFORE ENTERING THE GAME!!!AND DRAKE IS NOT USING RAP AS A HOBBY,ITS IN HIS LIFESTYLE!!!lol
shuddup u sound like a disgusting groupie!!
 10-18-2009, 06:03 PM         #28
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So because he's rich he shouldn't rap? So broke n*ggas rap better than rich ones? So you have to get rich from rap instead of gettin rich elsewhere to become a rapper?

Wow... the logic is k!lling me
 10-18-2009, 06:18 PM         #29
aaron hunter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Queens Lost ( except for Nas and 50 cent)
 8 years ago '04        #30
dunnybrascoe 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 9 9
wow at the abundance of drake d*ckriders on boxden
 10-18-2009, 06:33 PM         #31
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake being rich isnt why hes wak , hes just wak for calling the music he makes hip hop when its not
 8 years ago '06        #32
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 dunnybrascoe said:
wow at the abundance of drake d*ckriders on boxden
It's not even about defending Drake. It's about Cormega's backwards a.ss mentality. He feels you have to have a background like him in order to rap. In other words, he saying you have to come from the hood, have a criminal background, and pretty much be a thug to rap and be considered real. And that's pure BS coming from him. It's not like Drake is a threat to him, or that he's rapping about the same things Mega is. Because he's not. He can ignore dude and not pay him any mind. I'm not a Drake fan at all. But Cormega's reasoning and opinion is stupid.
 8 years ago '04        #33
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
well mega's bugging

but it would do drake some good to stay quite about this one right here

but yeah mega is mos def bugging
 10-18-2009, 06:53 PM         #34
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is mega hating? if this was 10 years ago, none of you would be saying drake doesnt have to be from the hood or be poor. thats how rap originated, and hes keeping it real. drake wont ever be able to rap like mega, f**k the stans
 8 years ago '04        #35
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
Why's everyone so mad at Mega? All he did was speak the truth. The point he was trying to make is all these people are just rappin' just to rap, they're not MC's, they have no real passion for it. You CAN'T tell me Drake is a MC. And you can't chastise him for having an opinion, they asked him his feelings so he told them. There's plenty of people who don't care for Drake on this site (myself included), I don't see any of y'all loosing sleep over them.
 8 years ago '07        #36
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Cormega, I'm goin' to buy your album. :greetings10:

f**k that f**got wheel chair jimmy b**ch.
 10-18-2009, 06:58 PM         #37
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RuggedSouljah said:
Why's everyone so mad at Mega? All he did was speak the truth. The point he was trying to make is all these people are just rappin' just to rap, they're not MC's, they have no real passion for it. You CAN'T tell me Drake is a MC. And you can't chastise him for having an opinion, they asked him his feelings so he told them. There's plenty of people who don't care for Drake on this site (myself included), I don't see any of y'all loosing sleep over them.

what is it that doesn't make drake an mc?...and how did you come to the conclusion that he doesn't have a passion for it?.....and what does liking drakes music have to do with anything mega said?
 8 years ago '09        #38
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
 topshotta22 said:
mega>drake

point blank

period
actual important events > drake > mega

everyones a cry baby b**ch. get over it and do your music. if no one likes it, your in the wrong industry.
 10-18-2009, 07:09 PM         #39
blumani0612  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Two Five Design said:
actual important events > drake > mega

everyones a cry baby b**ch. get over it and do your music. if no one likes it, your in the wrong industry.
or maybe those people are listening to the wrong genre?
 8 years ago '06        #40
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 blumani0612 said:
how is mega hating? if this was 10 years ago, none of you would be saying drake doesnt have to be from the hood or be poor. thats how rap originated, and hes keeping it real. drake wont ever be able to rap like mega, f**k the stans
That's not how rap orignated. Hip Hop has always been way more diverse than that. It wasn't just about the struggle or hardship of the impvershed black community. Hip Hop has always been about way more than that. There is no rule that says, you have to come from a hood/criminal background to be a part of Hip Hop. There's no rule that says Drake can't rap because he was a rich kid. He's not here to rap like Mega. He serves a different purpose in Hip Hop. I'm not an expert on Drake or his music. Because I don't listen to that cat. But it's stupid to say he shouldn't rap or be in Hip Hop because he was a rich kid.

Let me put this way. Mega shouldn't rap, because gangsters don't rap or make records. Since he claims to be so real, why is he picking up a mic? Now see, Doesn't that sound just as rediculous as him saying Drake shouldn't rap because he has a different background. And doesn't make the Hip Hop he makes. Mega's not keeping it real, he's just keeping it ignorant.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy