Official Borderlands Thread!!

most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What system are you getting borderlands for?
360 39 63.93%
Ps3 17 27.87%
PC 5 8.20%
Voters: 61. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #81
StillFree28 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$21,142 | Props total: 5966 5966
 ThaReapa420 said:
I'd recommend it over Uncharted 2...I think its that good...

But is anyone else havin trouble with Moe and Marley?

The best way to take them out is to separate them.

[spoiler - click to view]

 10-21-2009, 11:58 PM         #82
Upstate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy s**t anyone k!ll Mothrakk yet??? can't effing k!ll this thing!
 10-22-2009, 12:15 AM         #83
Upstate  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smfh took almost all my ammo but i sniped him down
 9 years ago '04        #84
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
I played until level 7 but couldn't figure out how to save. Anyone?
 9 years ago '05        #85
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,902 | Props total: 334 334
Everytime you walk past the pole with the green light it automatically saves
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #86
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
^i heard that befor but I've played to level 5 first time I played it. Level 7 last night. If I cut on the game right now it says level 1. ?
 9 years ago '04        #87
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,418 | Props total: 621 621
 Upstate said:
holy s**t anyone k!ll Mothrakk yet??? can't effing k!ll this thing!
play with a group of ppl and someone thats stronger than u
 9 years ago '06        #88
StillFree28 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$21,142 | Props total: 5966 5966
 tonymann said:
^i heard that befor but I've played to level 5 first time I played it. Level 7 last night. If I cut on the game right now it says level 1. ?
you probably have to load your character. I forgot exactly how the menu looks, but somewhere there should be "load character" or "existing character"
 9 years ago '07        #89
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,791 | Props total: 18 18
add me flagbaxter
 9 years ago '05        #90
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$436 | Props total: 4 4
 ThaReapa420 said:
I'd recommend it over Uncharted 2...I think its that good...

But is anyone else havin trouble with Moe and Marley?
I'm not trying to disrespect u or anything... and I love this game.. me and my boys been playing it nonstop.. but BETTER THAN UNCHARTED 2 ?? not a chance in hell simply because this game is boring as s**t single player and the story is garbage.. the coop is amazing but single player in uncharted 2 s**ts all over borderlands single player for so many reasons...

btw i have borderlands on xbox 360 .. my gamertag is GotDemThangz.. i am ranked like 21 i think if anyone is around that rank.. hit me up... and my psn is the same for uncharted 2 but i won't be on that for like a week...

again if u are deciding between uncharted 2 and borderlands, there is only two questions you have to ask yourself..

1.) Do you want an amazing single-player experience and a pretty addicting multiplayer game to hold you over until MW2?

If you answered yes, get uncharted 2

2.) Do you prefer playing coop with people and loved Left 4 dead but want a bigger/better game with way more stuff to do?

If yes, get borderlands
 9 years ago '04        #91
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 ThaReapa420 said:
Bingo. At the start up screen when you click single player it gives you the option of new character or existing character....if you go to existing it'll bring up the list of characters saved to your HDD (or MU if you're on a 360 using an MU)
I don't remember seeing existing character as an option but I'll check again when I get home. props to all that gave suggestions.
 10-22-2009, 01:40 PM         #92
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gotdemthangz said:
I'm not trying to disrespect u or anything... and I love this game.. me and my boys been playing it nonstop.. but BETTER THAN UNCHARTED 2 ?? not a chance in hell simply because this game is boring as s**t single player and the story is garbage.. the coop is amazing but single player in uncharted 2 s**ts all over borderlands single player for so many reasons...

btw i have borderlands on xbox 360 .. my gamertag is GotDemThangz.. i am ranked like 21 i think if anyone is around that rank.. hit me up... and my psn is the same for uncharted 2 but i won't be on that for like a week...

again if u are deciding between uncharted 2 and borderlands, there is only two questions you have to ask yourself..

1.) Do you want an amazing single-player experience and a pretty addicting multiplayer game to hold you over until MW2?

If you answered yes, get uncharted 2

2.) Do you prefer playing coop with people and loved Left 4 dead but want a bigger/better game with way more stuff to do?

If yes, get borderlands
this was well said kudos to you
 10-22-2009, 04:10 PM         #93
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it save on its own
 9 years ago '05        #94
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
 ThaReapa420 said:
No...its an RPG not a FPS
technically it is an FPS.. it just has RPG elements to the game.

It still can use a multiplayer mode.. what's the point of loot-whoring if you cannot use it against other players? Doesn't make sense...
 10-22-2009, 05:37 PM         #95
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
technically it is an FPS.. it just has RPG elements to the game.

It still can use a multiplayer mode.. what's the point of loot-whoring if you cannot use it against other players? Doesn't make sense...
it has pvp
 9 years ago '04        #96
tonymann 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 229 229
 502forLife said:
it save on its own
problem was i was never signed in to a profile. It didn't force me at the beginning of the game and i didnt pay attention to it.
oh well, signed in now.
 10-22-2009, 06:16 PM         #97
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
games stressful as s**t now....
 9 years ago '04        #98
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,891 | Props total: 6969 6969
add me if ya wanna rock

gt: FAME DASH 201
 9 years ago '07        #99
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,791 | Props total: 18 18
bout to hop on now level 12 hunter

flagbaxter
 9 years ago '07        #100
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,791 | Props total: 18 18
i cant connect or host a game if anyone if on can i get an invite or something
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Hide or Die
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy