Official Borderlands Thread!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What system are you getting borderlands for?
360 39 63.93%
Ps3 17 27.87%
PC 5 8.20%
Voters: 61. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 B.S. Writer said:
awe s**t i just saw that...im gettin it for Ps3 cause i get wireless in my building an i dont wanna pay that 100 for the adapter
u can get wireless routers for the 360 much cheaper than 100 just so ya know
 8 years ago '06        #42
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 +HydrO+ said:
looks one thread up and see's the official borderlands thread
EDIT: Actually, this is for Boarderlands, it's a new open world snowboarding game. Totally different.

Last edited by jayvivz; 10-19-2009 at 05:25 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #43
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Wawdy24 said:
you might feel like its "copping out" but all the models are hand drawn and put into the game ... so instead of using a computer to do the art work, its hand drawn and its copping out? to each his own.

I did not know that, pretty cool fact actually. I went back and replayed the videos, still looked like the game is on welfare.

Last edited by Soraci7; 10-19-2009 at 05:43 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #44
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 jayvivz said:
EDIT: Actually, this is for Boarderlands, it's a new open world snowboarding game. Totally different.
I LL'd
 8 years ago '07        #45
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,675 | Props total: 16959 16959
Shyt ya boy had a wreck and i gotta put that damn $499 deduct down on friday. Mann, when i get this shyt...lets do some damn lootin when i get back!
 10-19-2009, 06:49 PM         #46
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
I did not know that, pretty cool fact actually. I went back and replayed the videos, still looked like the game is on welfare.
Different art styles. Trade shiny pixels for drops and weapon + character customization. Add some pvp and coop and we have my dream game style.

f**k a story. Just give weapons and customization and pvp and everything will be alright.

I put my PS3 aside till I buy Borderlands and or Tekken 6. Borderlands will probably rival MW2 for me ...
 8 years ago '04        #47
+HydrO+ 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 30 30
 jayvivz said:

8 years ago '08        #48
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
They can push MW2 back a couple months. Borderlands ain't leaving my 360.
 10-19-2009, 08:14 PM         #49
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
you posted that you frequent another board, and you really weren't missed by anyone, so if you're going to come back just to troll people, go f**k yourself. everyone already knows how much of an idiot you are.
ohh boo hoo why you always so fukin mad at me ? you talk all this s**t constantly in the forums yet a few days ago you send me a friend request. are you bi-polar ? as for being missed what in the holy f**k would make you think I give a s**t if i was missed on a internet forum ? lastly I am only here to troll and post when I feel like it if that offends you or upsets you in anyway you can swing by my place later tonight and tell your mommy all about it
 8 years ago '08        #50
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
Dl'ed and been playing it ever since! I took it out for a sec to look at Way of the Samurai 3, but that got old kinda quick, mind you it wasn't a bad game. I just like shooting midgets in the face alot more!!! And whoever said they gettin Brutal legend over this either doesn't really like shooters, hasn't really seen the game in action, or is crazy! BL has no replay value and is crazy short! Do ya' self a favor go get this or say f**k both and wait for MW2 or Tekken 6!
 10-19-2009, 09:14 PM         #51
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
ohh boo hoo why you always so fukin mad at me ? you talk all this s**t constantly in the forums yet a few days ago you send me a friend request. are you bi-polar ? as for being missed what in the holy f**k would make you think I give a s**t if i was missed on a internet forum ? lastly I am only here to troll and post when I feel like it if that offends you or upsets you in anyway you can swing by my place later tonight and tell your mommy all about it

[pic - click to view]

he's joking with you....turn the keyboard rage doooooooooooooown
 10-19-2009, 10:18 PM         #52
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:

Ol dude must not of seen Official
 8 years ago '06        #53
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1422 1422
I'm still on the fence about getting this one. I guess I will wait and see what you guys say about it tomorrow.
 8 years ago '06        #54
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,497 | Props total: 4814 4814
pickin mine up today, might write some impressions tonight.
 8 years ago '05        #55
B.S. Writer 
space
space
$555 | Props total: 687 687
imma grab mine inna lil bit...imma post some s**t once i start playing...oh an if ur getting yours for ps3 add me, my name is msfiasco
 8 years ago '05        #56
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
f**k..... Stupid videogame store aint get there copies in yet, SMH.. i shouldnt have cancelled my order online.

Got greedy seeing the sale for 39$ for Canadians. SMH.

Played splitscreen at my homeboys though, s**t is crack! Cant wait to get my own copy.
One of the best coop games to play wit ya homies of all time.

Last edited by katalist; 10-20-2009 at 01:41 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #57
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,450 | Props total: 1099 1099
 TriangleOffense said:
dont know how you got the impression im mad.. apparently your "other board" aint good enough if youre still lurking over here :greetings10:
 10-20-2009, 02:31 PM         #58
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
They can push MW2 back a couple months. Borderlands ain't leaving my 360.
This.. i have been playing since 10:30am, almost 5 hours straight..
 10-20-2009, 03:11 PM         #59
502forLife  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just coped it, bout to pop it in right now :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '06        #60
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1422 1422
 ThaReapa420 said:
What class is ya'll playin? I played a soldier...runnin with a sniper and my combat rifle or a pistol...just reached Skag Gully...this game goes HARD!
I will play it next year. For the rest of this month i'm going to be on fallout 3 hard
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy