Official Borderlands Thread!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What system are you getting borderlands for?
360 39 63.93%
Ps3 17 27.87%
PC 5 8.20%
Voters: 61. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-31-2009, 07:26 PM         #181
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:

[pic - click to view]

:wow:

Man that revolver would be real nice with a bigger clip.
you dont need a bigger clip Trust Me :dancingcool:

Ive yet to shoot something that lived for more than 2 shots with it but my specout helps that alot my elemental is through the roof and my class mod is unfair s**t should just run when i come around
 10-31-2009, 07:41 PM         #182
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're a siren right?
 10-31-2009, 08:11 PM         #183
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
You're a siren right?
f**k yeah
 11-01-2009, 02:26 AM         #184
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I started a new build tonight so if anyone is a low level looking for a co-op partner im lvl 18 brick right now but havent even got the mine key yet so im still early into the play
 8 years ago '04        #185
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 TriangleOffense said:
I started a new build tonight so if anyone is a low level looking for a co-op partner im lvl 18 brick right now but havent even got the mine key yet so im still early into the play
I'm at level 24 Brick, I'll try and be on during the day today. Ill send you an invite on PSN.

Oh and Brick = Beast. Once I figured out this punching and started getting the class mods, the game opened up for me. The different strategies that you can use with Brick are endless, you can sit back and soften a squad up, then run in there and start bustin heads .
 8 years ago '05        #186
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 TriangleOffense said:
I just go the mine key late last night after the Yankee game. But also forgot u on the trey..Whats good though T.O?? How u liking Brick?
 11-01-2009, 10:31 AM         #187
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
I just go the mine key late last night after the Yankee game. But also forgot u on the trey..Whats good though T.O?? How u liking Brick?
least fav so far but I want to get him leveled up to really get a good feel for how he is with mods and s**t so right now im on the fence
 11-02-2009, 01:40 PM         #188
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Metal I found a new toy last night

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 11-02-2009 at 01:44 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #189
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
If anyone wants to roll co-op, hit me up on PSN

I'm gonna be working on a Solider for Online play with mostly Medic abilities as well as working on my Beserker class.
 11-02-2009, 02:57 PM         #190
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
If anyone wants to roll co-op, hit me up on PSN

I'm gonna be working on a Solider for Online play with mostly Medic abilities as well as working on my Beserker class.
ill be on when the wife goes to bed ill hit you up
 8 years ago '04        #191
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
alright, i just finished the second play through, and i mightve found a total of 8-10 orange weapons, not ONE of them being better than the weapons i already had. whats the point of having a "rare" gun if it gives half the damage of the gun i have now? i dont understand it. some dude on here posted all the orange weapons he found, and the best sniper he had, had like 540 something damage with the x4 elemental. but the sniper rifle i have has over 800 damage. same thing with the a.ssault rifles. i found a couple orange a.ssault rifles that had ridiculously big clips, but like a 3rd damage of the one im using now. its got like a 350 damage with almost no recoil and quick reload. its retarded too because at this point any time i open a weapons crate its got white weapons in it, and anytime i try to play some multiplayer, the highest level i see on is like a 28..so where would i even go to get a shot at better weapons?

Last edited by haff3131; 11-04-2009 at 03:51 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #192
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 haff3131 said:
alright, i just finished the second play through, and i mightve found a total of 8-10 orange weapons, not ONE of them being better than the weapons i already had. whats the point of having a "rare" gun if it gives half the damage of the gun i have now? i dont understand it. some dude on here posted all the orange weapons he found, and the best sniper he had, had like 540 something damage with the x4 elemental. but the sniper rifle i have has over 800 damage. same thing with the a.ssault rifles. i found a couple orange a.ssault rifles that had ridiculously big clips, but like a 3rd damage of the one im using now. its got like a 350 damage with almost no recoil and quick reload. its retarded too because at this point any time i open a weapons crate its got white weapons in it, and anytime i try to play some multiplayer, the highest level i see on is like a 28..so where would i even go to get a shot at better weapons?
Elemental guns are way better my friend. I have an smg that does 320 dmg and then another one that does 98dmg with x4 shock and it can outdps my 320dmg one.
 11-04-2009, 08:58 AM         #193
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
@ Metal I found a new toy last night

[pic - click to view]

Pics or it didn't happen.
 11-04-2009, 09:21 AM         #194
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Pics or it didn't happen.
I gave you a pic if you want one with me flicking you off for more proff ill be happy to do that when I get home
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #195
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Elemental guns are way better my friend. I have an smg that does 320 dmg and then another one that does 98dmg with x4 shock and it can outdps my 320dmg one.
obviously there better, but only on certain enemies. like the electrocution elemental hardly does s**t to anything, same with the explosive one. only ones that ever seemed to make a huge difference were the corrosive or fire. but my point was all im doing at this point is f!ghting level 49-51 enemies, and all the guns im finding are level 48s basically, but are ten times worse than what im using. i mean the weapons i have now are pretty crazy, but basically theres nothing left for me to do in the game, i have no where to go and im coming across 100s of weapons that are mostly white level. whats the highest shield anyone has found? i got a 1334 or something like that, havent seen anything higher yet..
 11-04-2009, 12:56 PM         #196
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brick sucks so far fukin melee fool
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #197
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
brick sucks so far fukin melee fool
Posted via Mobile Device
After last night, I feel the same way...

I'm dedicating my time to building my soldier up now
 11-04-2009, 02:26 PM         #198
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
After last night, I feel the same way...

I'm dedicating my time to building my soldier up now
Im going to level him to 50 and then just pretty much use him as a mule to hold excess s**t for me. Depending on how my co-op partner wants to do a 3rd build Im using the hunter next while he plays as siren were trying to mix up the classes a bit by teaming them up different we already did a siren and soldier now a hunter and brick so we may do hunter and siren next.

ps. siren > ___________
 11-04-2009, 03:49 PM         #199
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't use a class other than the siren

s**t feels like downgrading
 11-05-2009, 01:32 AM         #200
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
I'm about to start with the Siren...I still like Brick though cuz a nice Helix type rocket Launcher and you can wreck s**t with ease
wait until you see what lilith can do. brick is a pus*y
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy