Verizon Takin Shots At AT&T & The iPhone

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Sheeed said:
like?....
they dont know.
 8 years ago '05        #102
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Poloi3eai2 said:
So many companies tried to make an Ipod k!ller for most of this decade and nobody even came close to Apple. They need to stop making "me too" products and branding them as "Iphone k!llers" and just make a great phone without trying to copy apple.
WTF are you talking about theres a bunch of devices way better then the iPod. Dont mistake stupid consumers and million dollar ad campaigns as it being a better device.
 10-22-2009, 03:11 AM         #103
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
WTF are you talking about theres a bunch of devices way better then the iPod. Dont mistake stupid consumers and million dollar ad campaigns as it being a better device.
what mp3 player is better than the ipod touch?
 8 years ago '04        #104
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,341 | Props total: 2764 2764
 Atlanta said:
what mp3 player is better than the ipod touch?

The Zune HD?. 1st partySoftware and hardwise it s**t on Ipod Touch 3rd generation. s**t the Zune HD GPU straight s**t on the Ipod touch.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 10-22-2009 at 07:19 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #105
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11729 11729
 VictoryThagr8 said:
The Zune HD?. 1st partySoftware and hardwise it s**t on Ipod Touch 3rd generation. s**t the Zune HD GPU straight s**t on the Ipod touch.
zune lack of apps tho i have zune 120 i love it and yeah it does have more power but it cant touch the ipod touch apps
 8 years ago '05        #106
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 DJ Maximum said:
zune lack of apps tho i have zune 120 i love it and yeah it does have more power but it cant touch the ipod touch apps
which overrall makes the experience a.ss compared to the ipod touch even though i dont own one atm....
 8 years ago '04        #107
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Pointless to play 720p videos on a 480 x 272 res screen so its a waste of power unless you dock it to your tv. Only thing it has going for it is the OLED screen.
 8 years ago '04        #108
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:

it can when it releases development tools for the Zune HD. Don't forget the Ipod touch didnt have apps for a whole year.
 8 years ago '04        #109
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11729 11729
 VictoryThagr8 said:
it can when it releases development tools for the Zune HD. Don't forget the Ipod touch didnt have apps for a whole year.
yeah but since theyve known about it this shouldve been in development they shouldve been in marketing last year when they knew they was coming out with 1 to compete

zune HD is dope tho
 8 years ago '04        #110
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
yeah but since theyve known about it this shouldve been in development they shouldve been in marketing last year when they knew they was coming out with 1 to compete

zune HD is dope tho
The thing about Ipod touch is that Apple expect you to pay $10 for software upgrade.

Good thing i know how to install leak software or i could be part of the millions of dumbasses paying for a software update to give your Ipod touch some basic function.
 10-22-2009, 03:47 PM         #111
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
Verizon failed
this would work if jailbrake did not exist
Posted via Mobile Device
the fact that you have to jailbreak your iphone to get it fails in its self

and even jailbreaking it doesn't give you some of the features they are talking about.. iphone is like the mac laptops.. they are incredibly overrated, incredibly underpowered and people get it because its the trend

f**k iphone
 8 years ago '04        #112
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 IronMaiden said:

and even jailbreaking it doesn't give you some of the features they are talking about.. iphone is like the mac laptops.. they are incredibly overrated, incredibly underpowered and people get it because its the trend

f**k iphone

thank you about how Mac are overrated.

People bring up WIndows security and their viruses but fail to mention that Windows are running 90% ofthe PC market while Mac only have 7% i think right now while overcharging you for some s**tty PC specs. That means that hackers and malware developers rather attack the OS with the most user base.

Ipod touch is a great MP3 player but Apple is known to bend the truth and can brain wash people with their advertising alone. s**t, they made people really think that they were the first one to come up with "Phone Apps" and "Copy and Paste"

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 10-22-2009 at 03:57 PM..
 10-22-2009, 08:14 PM         #113
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
like?....
the ones i choose over s**tty a.ss AT&T & their iPhone
 10-22-2009, 09:01 PM         #114
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
thank you about how Mac are overrated.

People bring up WIndows security and their viruses but fail to mention that Windows are running 90% ofthe PC market while Mac only have 7% i think right now while overcharging you for some s**tty PC specs. That means that hackers and malware developers rather attack the OS with the most user base.

Ipod touch is a great MP3 player but Apple is known to bend the truth and can brain wash people with their advertising alone. s**t, they made people really think that they were the first one to come up with "Phone Apps" and "Copy and Paste"
U cant tell these Apple die hard stans nothin man
 8 years ago '06        #115
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 IronMaiden said:

f**k iphone
wtf? apple is the one being a b**ch.
i personally am a windows user.
but i gotta admit, apples came up with the best phone out there (which is why i got)
and since they are being a b**ch about it, people took it upon themselves to hack it and unleash it.
if anything apple failed because without jailbreaking, the iphone would be an avg phone.
 8 years ago '05        #116
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
the ones i choose over s**tty a.ss AT&T & their iPhone
att&t works just fine for me....no problems here in th northeast....please telle what phones have been better than th iPhone I'm still waiting...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #117
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Manny05 said:
wtf? apple is the one being a b**ch.
i personally am a windows user.
but i gotta admit, apples came up with the best phone out there (which is why i got)
and since they are being a b**ch about it, people took it upon themselves to hack it and unleash it.
if anything apple failed because without jailbreaking, the iphone would be an avg phone.
they would probably lose a lot of money from erebody gettin the apps for free
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #118
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
yea ^^ thats the only thing bad about jailbreaking.
besides that, everything else >>>>
 8 years ago '06        #119
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,132 | Props total: 4724 4724
i dont understand how APple limit yall with the iphone
eample. you cant even bluetooth files to another phone or even another Iphone.
copy & paste? just simple s**t.
doesnt mean it is trash but if the iphone was just another phone, it will be basic like the rest of them

Apple was smart. they put out an above average phone with their already built hyped & new it was going to sell
 8 years ago '05        #120
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 LYTE said:
i dont understand how APple limit yall with the iphone
eample. you cant even bluetooth files to another phone or even another Iphone.
copy & paste? just simple s**t.
doesnt mean it is trash but if the iphone was just another phone, it will be basic like the rest of them

Apple was smart. they put out an above average phone with their already built hyped & new it was going to sell
files would entail apps...u already kno they havin dat
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago