Verizon Takin Shots At AT&T & The iPhone

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
 Kalon said:
I'm saying...most people keep phones no longer than 2 years anyway...even if they don't resign a contract they still paying full price for a new phone every 24...

I've had a sony ericsson phone for a yr contract, a motorola phone for 2 years (the bar version of the RAZR), the 2g iphone, and as of last night, the 3GS ONLY because my 2G iphone broke...so this is my...4th ATT contract...3rd under my own name..member since 2-11-2006...not getting rid of iPhone till something comes through and bodies it.
That is crazy I did not know people sign up for new contracts like that just to get a new phone, I haven't been on a contract with sprint in 5yrs. I would rather go to craigslist and buy a new phone off of someone and not have to deal with the contract.
 10-19-2009, 02:23 PM         #82
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Outlawfromabove said:
s**t is ugly. Had an iphone and was very happy but service SUCKS!. My home button broke and when i went to the apple store they said water damage and could not do much except pay 200 for a refurbished phone, 300 for the same model new and 400 for 3gS plus 75 dollar early upgrade fee. When i told the guy what water damage? he said probably from sweat over the summer. I got so disgusted I left at&t and went to verizon, got my n*ggaberry tour and been loving it. If apple comes over and has insurance I would get one again though. Only with insurance.
But I will take a look at the droid.
Damnnnn, thats the second time I have heard that. I will go absolute apes**t up in the ATT store if this happens to me.
 10-19-2009, 02:32 PM         #83
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
I'm a verizon customer and they suck. Oh and so does the iPhone. Most overrated phone of all-time.
You're a joke. The numbers don't lie man. Everyone I know that has an iphone absolutely loves their phone. Don't be mad because you still got that teenie bopper voyager. I had that phone for 3 months, broke my contract and switched to the iphone. Best move I ever did. My boy even works for Verizon, and was telling me how big of a threat the iphone was. He said they are told to downplay the iphone to customers. But that is very hard to do with a phone that is so raw. All they could say was that the iphone doesnt have insurance or mms. He said it is even harder now with iphone now having mms.
 8 years ago '04        #84
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4417 4417
how much is this phone gonna cost without an upgrade thats what i'd like to know i dont care how good a phone is i refuse to pay 500 for a cell phone
 8 years ago '04        #85
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
 hockeythug said:
Funny an entire cellular network company advertising against just a SINGLE phone. Shows the power Apple and the iPhone have.
Kinda like Nas having to devote a whole song (Ether) to take on a SINGLE verse (in Takeover).
 8 years ago '04        #86
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
^^Ether won though lol I guess it's overpowered his one verse.

HTC must represent Joe Budden on MM3 (Talk To Em') oh so consistent but constantly ignored, only few get to experience the true talent once they take a chance on it

And yeah Verizon going hard with the Droid cuz they dont bought slots for Monday Night Football commercials...they're pushin the droid heavy
 8 years ago '04        #87
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
 DJ Maximum said:
theres special promos u just got to be blunt to get it

i got a ton of promos since they messed up and lied when sending out my tp2
word? im callin tomorrow they f**ked up my touch pro 2 delivery too but they didnt offer me none of that good s**t...how long are u getting that promo for? im gonna ask for it tomorrow
 8 years ago '04        #88
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11351 11351
 D.A.R.S. said:
Verizon labeled everyone of those phones "iphone k!llers", I know this because I worked there and they would always send emails labeled as such, and have comparison sheets that were lies even down to all the phones I mentioned having more responsive touch screens. Verizon's service is by far better than AT&T's in most areas, unless it's a big city. But Verizon is reaching so damn far with wanting to "kill the iphone"...that's their biggest problem...Just make good solid phones don't worry about the iphone until you have it, if/when that happens.

it's crack and yet it's not out and you haven't used it? Wow, marketing really did their job on you :banghead:
im talking about my touch pro 2 lol and it is crack lol
 8 years ago '04        #89
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
tp2 >>>>>> the iphone that just got picture messaging LOL
 8 years ago '05        #90
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 238 238
That commercial is hot how it flips at the end
 8 years ago '06        #91
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 1278 1278
Obviously the i phone is the s**t because the rest of these companies wouldn't keep trying to trump it time and time again. Plain and simple.
 8 years ago '04        #92
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
what's the big fuss about???? this is the same os that's been out for the past year! you want to see how it can smash the iphone ask someone to see their g1 or mytouch... if it's unrooted - wow, b/c now you can switch roms with make the interface even better... with more apps... the only difference now is that verizon is marketing it! it is the iphone k!ller!
 8 years ago '04        #93
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2729 2729
 igotgame4ya said:
what's the big fuss about???? this is the same os that's been out for the past year! you want to see how it can smash the iphone ask someone to see their g1 or mytouch... if it's unrooted - wow, b/c now you can switch roms with make the interface even better... with more apps... the only difference now is that verizon is marketing it! it is the iphone k!ller!
The different is that this is going to be the first android phone that actually have some beastly specs to go along with android. Verizon is promoting the Google Motorola Droid phone which is the first Android phone with 2.0 OS. And add that Mozilla just announced that they are developing Fennec Fox for Android.
 8 years ago '04        #94
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 DJ Maximum said:
im talking about my touch pro 2 lol and it is crack lol
@ not stating that originally
 8 years ago '04        #95
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11351 11351
 D.A.R.S. said:
@ not stating that originally
tp2 = touch pro 2 lol u know it
 10-20-2009, 02:32 PM         #96
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do they not realize that every phone that comes out as an "iphone k!ller" fails and draws more attention on the apple phone?
 8 years ago '05        #97
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2204 2204
Iphone is still king, i use mine every day and its unlocked and jailbroken on t-mobile. I have a regular lg env on verizon with the cheapest plan i can get just for reliability. Till this phone comes out and proves itself, there still wont be a phone thats better than the iphone overall.
 10-20-2009, 07:33 PM         #98
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its plenty of phones better than the iPhone
people just all up in this Apple products is GOD hype
 8 years ago '05        #99
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 tj.iscool said:
its plenty of phones better than the iPhone
people just all up in this Apple products is GOD hype
like?....
 8 years ago '05        #100
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
So many companies tried to make an Ipod k!ller for most of this decade and nobody even came close to Apple. They need to stop making "me too" products and branding them as "Iphone k!llers" and just make a great phone without trying to copy apple.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy