Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 D.A.R.S. said:
But on another note.... at all these people acting like they've been waiting for this phone forever. I've seen MAYBE 2 people even mention this before the commercial aired, and now all these people come out and talk about a phone that nobody has touched, nobody has used, and nobody has even seen in person.

Were you guys like this when the Voyager came out? That was supposed to be an iPhone k!ller.

Were you guys like this when the Dare came out? That was supposed to be an iPhone k!ller.

Were you guys like this when the Blackberry Storm came out? The only thing that k!lled was blackberries reputation.

What I'm saying is why nut hug something you've never used? Sports Bandwagoning is one thing, but Cell Phone bandwagoning is just plain hilarious.
 8 years ago '04        #62
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 533 533
STORM 2 for SPRINT PLEASE!
 8 years ago '04        #63
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11752 11752
 D.A.R.S. said:
But on another note.... at all these people acting like they've been waiting for this phone forever. I've seen MAYBE 2 people even mention this before the commercial aired, and now all these people come out and talk about a phone that nobody has touched, nobody has used, and nobody has even seen in person.

Were you guys like this when the Voyager came out? That was supposed to be an iPhone k!ller.

Were you guys like this when the Dare came out? That was supposed to be an iPhone k!ller.

Were you guys like this when the Blackberry Storm came out? The only thing that k!lled was blackberries reputation.

What I'm saying is why nut hug something you've never used? Sports Bandwagoning is one thing, but Cell Phone bandwagoning is just plain hilarious.
who says it was the iphone k!ller?

those phones sucked this one would probably will be good ive been talking about the tp2 giving it praise i waited and year n a half for this to drop and its crack :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #64
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 VictoryThagr8 said:
let me start naming phones.

Verizon is getting Palm Pre january, Motorola Droid(the phone that verizon is advertising in that commercial which is more powerful and has the better OS than the Iphone), HTC Hero, Blackberry storm 2(the phone is getting great reviews so your opinion about it is s**t now), Omnia 2, Touch Pro 2, HTC Imagio. That smart phone selection is far better than having a choice of Iphone, blackberry Bold, and HTC tilt 2.
Lmao Are you really getting excited for the palm pre? Have fun with sprints sloppy seconds.I have heard mixed reviews of the new blackberry. It will be just like any othe blackberry, mediocre.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #65
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,343 | Props total: 2768 2768
 famoussasjohn said:
Lmao Are you really getting excited for the palm pre? Have fun with sprints sloppy seconds.I have heard mixed reviews of the new blackberry. It will be just like any othe blackberry, mediocre.
Posted via Mobile Device
LMAO.

If you haven't notice the phone im looking at is the Droid. And that is before this whole commercial came out.

I just named those phone for what choice that Verizon user got.
 8 years ago '04        #66
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
KING

[pic - click to view]

can't get any better with sprint employee plan + this phone comming out soon + 4g hmmm mmm b**ch

HTC is the king.

Last edited by deziking; 10-19-2009 at 10:11 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #67
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 DJ Maximum said:
who says it was the iphone k!ller?

those phones sucked this one would probably will be good ive been talking about the tp2 giving it praise i waited and year n a half for this to drop and its crack :greetings10:
Verizon labeled everyone of those phones "iphone k!llers", I know this because I worked there and they would always send emails labeled as such, and have comparison sheets that were lies even down to all the phones I mentioned having more responsive touch screens. Verizon's service is by far better than AT&T's in most areas, unless it's a big city. But Verizon is reaching so damn far with wanting to "kill the iphone"...that's their biggest problem...Just make good solid phones don't worry about the iphone until you have it, if/when that happens.

it's crack and yet it's not out and you haven't used it? Wow, marketing really did their job on you :banghead:
 8 years ago '05        #68
itsallcalypso1 
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 0 0
 deziking said:
KING

[pic - click to view]

can't get any better with sprint employee plan + this phone comming out soon + 4g hmmm mmm b**ch

HTC is the king.
What phone is that?
 8 years ago '04        #69
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
s**t is ugly. Had an iphone and was very happy but service SUCKS!. My home button broke and when i went to the apple store they said water damage and could not do much except pay 200 for a refurbished phone, 300 for the same model new and 400 for 3gS plus 75 dollar early upgrade fee. When i told the guy what water damage? he said probably from sweat over the summer. I got so disgusted I left at&t and went to verizon, got my n*ggaberry tour and been loving it. If apple comes over and has insurance I would get one again though. Only with insurance.
But I will take a look at the droid.
 8 years ago '04        #70
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 VictoryThagr8 said:
LMAO.

If you haven't notice the phone im looking at is the Droid. And that is before this whole commercial came out.

I just named those phone for what choice that Verizon user got.
The pre isn't even set in stone for verizon. And it's not even that great of a device. When's the last time you saw a motorola phone actually turn out being good?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #71
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 533 533
 famoussasjohn said:
The pre isn't even set in stone for verizon. And it's not even that great of a device. When's the last time you saw a motorola phone actually turn out being good?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #72
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,343 | Props total: 2768 2768
 famoussasjohn said:
Posted via Mobile Device

You act like I care about the PRE. but anyway verizon already announced the Pre at twitter. Its coming at january. I was just naming smartphones that are coming out on verizon to prove that they have a very good smart phone collection. And the last time a Motorola Phone actually turn out being good was their android phone Motorola Cliq that just got released by T-mobile.

And its funny people dissing verizon wireless but they fail to realize verizon is still s**tting on ATT without having the Iphone.
 8 years ago '06        #73
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
android=greatness. i've had the hero for sprint for like 2 weeks. everyday i discover something new that is can do, especially with the android market. i'm anxious to see what's next
 8 years ago '05        #74
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 billieskeet said:
So you know what, 30 ppl you talk to regular, that's not even 1 percent of iPhone users. I never said it was said it was hard, I said how many ppl jailbreak their phone. Most iPhone uses don't jailbreak their phone, at best estimate it's probably 8% of all iPhone users. So stop acting like everybody has a jail broken phone.
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than 8%. Id bet my left testicle on that
 8 years ago '05        #75
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Kalon said:
When Apple releases things for the iPhone, they f**kING WORK. I don't know of anyone returning iPhones for anything outside of them cracking their screens which is their own fault.
Gotta disagree with u on that buddy. me AND my girl done swapped our iPhone for a refurb at least 5 times over the past 3 years cuz of software problems. Random freezing and shyt
 8 years ago '05        #76
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Gotta disagree with u on that buddy. me AND my girl done swapped our iPhone for a refurb at least 5 times over the past 3 years cuz of software problems. Random freezing and shyt
there will always be exceptions and ppl who have problems...but generally speaking other than service complaints ppl i kno are happy with the phone
 8 years ago '05        #77
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kalon said:
I'm saying...most people keep phones no longer than 2 years anyway...even if they don't resign a contract they still paying full price for a new phone every 24...

I've had a sony ericsson phone for a yr contract, a motorola phone for 2 years (the bar version of the RAZR), the 2g iphone, and as of last night, the 3GS ONLY because my 2G iphone broke...so this is my...4th ATT contract...3rd under my own name..member since 2-11-2006...not getting rid of iPhone till something comes through and bodies it.
the next version...which may be under more than one carrier...
 8 years ago '04        #78
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
that's what I WANTED TO wait for....but i have to wait till 2011 to get rid of this one...if someone else gets the iphone and has a cheaper plan, when my new tract is up i'll get it with that other carrier. im late as hell didn't know the 3GS could do video.
 8 years ago '05        #79
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kalon said:
that's what I WANTED TO wait for....but i have to wait till 2011 to get rid of this one...if someone else gets the iphone and has a cheaper plan, when my new tract is up i'll get it with that other carrier. im late as hell didn't know the 3GS could do video.
early upgrade?

but who knows what will come out in the next two years....honestly apple have way more competition here than they do in the portable media department...so someone will make something better
 8 years ago '05        #80
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10881 10881
I'm a verizon customer and they suck. Oh and so does the iPhone. Most overrated phone of all-time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now