Verizon Takin Shots At AT&T & The iPhone

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2009, 06:17 PM         #41
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
if ur in the northeast its basically a toss up...cuz my s**t works everywhere...plus att is gsm so the number of phones u can get surpasses that of verizon's....and iphone >>> anything verizon is currently offering at the moment...
I dont even like the iPhone, I like the HTC Hero better
which I will be coppin soon
 8 years ago '04        #42
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2752 2752
 famoussasjohn said:
name a bunch of old devices, and the storm 2 is going to suck just like the first storm.
i have ATT and havent had a problem, had verizon and had s**t service, their 3g map is bulls**t.
let me start naming phones.

Verizon is getting Palm Pre january, Motorola Droid(the phone that verizon is advertising in that commercial which is more powerful and has the better OS than the Iphone), HTC Hero, Blackberry storm 2(the phone is getting great reviews so your opinion about it is s**t now), Omnia 2, Touch Pro 2, HTC Imagio. That smart phone selection is far better than having a choice of Iphone, blackberry Bold, and HTC tilt 2.
 8 years ago '04        #43
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 D.A.R.S. said:
It's a Motorola phone. Don't get too excited, Motorola has failed miserably making phones for years now

But you forget to mention that Google and verizon is funding the phone and google is keeping it at close watch on this phone since this is a Google experience phone.
 10-18-2009, 07:21 PM         #44
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Dam near everybody i know got a JB iphone.

And all u gotta do is restore to put it back to normal
So you know what, 30 ppl you talk to regular, that's not even 1 percent of iPhone users. I never said it was said it was hard, I said how many ppl jailbreak their phone. Most iPhone uses don't jailbreak their phone, at best estimate it's probably 8% of all iPhone users. So stop acting like everybody has a jail broken phone.
 8 years ago '05        #45
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 DJ Maximum said:
which iphone tho? the 3GS maybe but

the TP2 with 16 gb card i got for 96 bucks after tax and i only pay 68 a month after tax with 600 min with 5 ppl circle free nights n weekends internet, wifi and 1500 txt msg's (most of all my friends are on verizon)
okay i just pay an extra 30 for the data plan....20% fan discount of the voice on the phone...with the a-list now and rollover...3gs 3g same s**t minus the space difference and battery life...wasnt worth signing a new contract considering there will probably be a new next year i can wait for that...if it was really worth u could get a TP2 and still use it with att but why when u can use the iphone....
 8 years ago '05        #46
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 billieskeet said:
So you know what, 30 ppl you talk to regular, that's not even 1 percent of iPhone users. I never said it was said it was hard, I said how many ppl jailbreak their phone. Most iPhone uses don't jailbreak their phone, at best estimate it's probably 8% of all iPhone users. So stop acting like everybody has a jail broken phone.
exactly most ppl dont need too...and their still s**tting on the competition
 8 years ago '05        #47
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
let me start naming phones.

Verizon is getting Palm Pre january, Motorola Droid(the phone that verizon is advertising in that commercial which is more powerful and has the better OS than the Iphone), HTC Hero, Blackberry storm 2(the phone is getting great reviews so your opinion about it is s**t now), Omnia 2, Touch Pro 2, HTC Imagio. That smart phone selection is far better than having a choice of Iphone, blackberry Bold, and HTC tilt 2.
with a sim card ur smart phone selection is more than what at&T provides....the pre may as end up with AT&T as well (but i wont play the if game)...u can keep naming these phones that are all trying to imitate and have yet to do a decent job...sans the pre....
 10-18-2009, 07:59 PM         #48
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
exactly most ppl dont need too...and their still s**tting on the competition
Uh, no they're not everybody knows RIM has the stranglehold on the smart phone industry. The Curve is still beating the iPhone even though it's old for quarter 2 of this year. Not trying to argue, but it's a fact.

8 years ago '05        #49
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 billieskeet said:
Uh, no they're not everybody knows RIM has the stranglehold on the smart phone industry. The Curve is still beating the iPhone even though it's old for quarter 2 of this year. Not trying to argue, but it's a fact.

I wouldn't put th older curve or the pearl in the same sentence as the iPhone but if u want to be technical then u win....
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Sheeed; 10-18-2009 at 08:41 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #50
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Sheeed said:
with a sim card ur smart phone selection is more than what at&T provides....the pre may as end up with AT&T as well (but i wont play the if game)...u can keep naming these phones that are all trying to imitate and have yet to do a decent job...sans the pre....

Dude not everyone wants an Iphone. I sure don't want the iphone because im so used to using phones with Multi-task, replaceable battery(trust me you will understand why this important especially when you get the phone wet), customization out of the box(really i have to jail break the phone just to customize my phone when other smart phones let me do it out of the box). Dude the iphone have so much flaws that its not funny. The only thing they have going for is Safari, jailbreak and the app store. All ill say is that jailbreaking the Iphone is basically giving the Iphone do things that all smart phones does already. Really Window mobile, maemo and android does everything a jail broke iphone does out the box.
 8 years ago '05        #51
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
I kind of like the commercial, even though i hate verizon..
 8 years ago '04        #52
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
 DJ Maximum said:
which iphone tho? the 3GS maybe but

the TP2 with 16 gb card i got for 96 bucks after tax and i only pay 68 a month after tax with 600 min with 5 ppl circle free nights n weekends internet, wifi and 1500 txt msg's (most of all my friends are on verizon)
yo wtf kinda plan u got?

are u on a family plan????

theres no other way to get 600 mins at all and they wont give me the 5 people circle unless i go with the 900 min plan
 8 years ago '04        #53
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
^^ I know right...my plan is weak as s**t

450 Mins 39.99
500 Txt , Unlimited M2M 10.00
Email & Web 29.99
Ext Warranty 1.99
Visual V-Mail 2.99
------------------
$84.96
- 20% Discount(Thank God)
------------------
$67.97
+ Taxes
------------------
$73-77 a month , i mad as fukk I pay that much...I cant wait till I get out of school so I can get a f**kin job
 8 years ago '04        #54
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,701 | Props total: 436 436
so I doubt the iPhone is going to Verizon with that commercial....or is it just a Andriod commercial??

well anyway a jailbroken iPhone will always be the best phone out
 8 years ago '05        #55
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Hood_Rich said:
so I doubt the iPhone is going to Verizon with that commercial....or is it just a Andriod commercial??

well anyway a jailbroken iPhone will always be the best phone out
it may....they dogged the pre then got it...so u never know...it would be their best seller im pretty sure they kno that...its just a matter of whether they would make a cdma version of it...
 8 years ago '04        #56
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
 deadwrong03 said:
yo wtf kinda plan u got?

are u on a family plan????

theres no other way to get 600 mins at all and they wont give me the 5 people circle unless i go with the 900 min plan
theres special promos u just got to be blunt to get it

i got a ton of promos since they messed up and lied when sending out my tp2
 8 years ago '04        #57
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
The one thing I will say in defense of the iPhone is this:

iPhone battery>All.

iPhone OS>All.

iPhone virtual keyboard>All.

When Apple releases things for the iPhone, they f**kING WORK. I don't know of anyone returning iPhones for anything outside of them cracking their screens which is their own fault.

Signal strength depends on where you live, and where you are in proximity to that company's cell phone towers. During hurricane Katrina and Gustav, my phones NEVER lost service with ATT.

That said, Everyone else's plans>>>>ATT.

The iPhone was first, everyone else followed phone wise...trying to catch up.
 8 years ago '04        #58
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 Kalon said:
The one thing I will say in defense of the iPhone is this:

iPhone battery>All.

iPhone OS>All.

iPhone virtual keyboard>All.

When Apple releases things for the iPhone, they f**kING WORK. I don't know of anyone returning iPhones for anything outside of them cracking their screens which is their own fault.

Signal strength depends on where you live, and where you are in proximity to that company's cell phone towers. During hurricane Katrina and Gustav, my phones NEVER lost service with ATT.

That said, Everyone else's plans>>>>ATT.

The iPhone was first, everyone else followed phone wise...trying to catch up.

ATT & Verizon's plans are identical.
 8 years ago '04        #59
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
But on another note.... at all these people acting like they've been waiting for this phone forever. I've seen MAYBE 2 people even mention this before the commercial aired, and now all these people come out and talk about a phone that nobody has touched, nobody has used, and nobody has even seen in person.

Were you guys like this when the Voyager came out? That was supposed to be an iPhone k!ller.

Were you guys like this when the Dare came out? That was supposed to be an iPhone k!ller.

Were you guys like this when the Blackberry Storm came out? The only thing that k!lled was blackberries reputation.

What I'm saying is why nut hug something you've never used? Sports Bandwagoning is one thing, but Cell Phone bandwagoning is just plain hilarious.
 8 years ago '04        #60
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
I'm saying...most people keep phones no longer than 2 years anyway...even if they don't resign a contract they still paying full price for a new phone every 24...

I've had a sony ericsson phone for a yr contract, a motorola phone for 2 years (the bar version of the RAZR), the 2g iphone, and as of last night, the 3GS ONLY because my 2G iphone broke...so this is my...4th ATT contract...3rd under my own name..member since 2-11-2006...not getting rid of iPhone till something comes through and bodies it.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago