Nike vs Adidas vs Under Armour vs Others??

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
20623 pageviews
11 comments

Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Nike vs Adidas vs Under Armour vs Others??

Just wondering what do you guys think about brands like Nike, Jordan Brand, adidas, Under Amour and other athletic shoe companies? I am doing research and just wanted some honest feedback.

Do you think one company is more inferior compared to others? Do you prefer the style, functionality, and price tag of one of these brands over others?

Just any thoughts you may have on the current state of the shoe game would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :dancingcool:

11 comments for "Nike vs Adidas vs Under Armour vs Others??"

10-17-2009, 04:06 PM         #2
Jathesan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
under armor is good for just that. Nike is good for pretty much anything considering they are are f**king huge industry. Jordan brand good just for they sneaks considering that's where they sales go to. Adidas fell off.
 8 years ago '05        #3
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Jathesan said:
under armor is good for just that. Nike is good for pretty much anything considering they are are f**king huge industry. Jordan brand good just for they sneaks considering that's where they sales go to. Adidas fell off.
^^^^Thanks
 10-31-2009, 12:06 AM         #4
t3hnhoj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you're gonna buy compression shorts Under Armour is heavier. Whether that means better overall quality idk because my Nike compression shorts are alot thinner and still havent ripped or anything after alot of usage. They're heat gear so idk about the warmth factor.
 8 years ago '05        #5
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
the sports you play help determine this too...^^^ UA is heavier so its good for football but if u play bball, the lighter nike might be better for u since its light and doesn't really affect speed and quickness.... unless u get used to the heavier U A... like i said before nike or jordan for bball, football nike...
 8 years ago '05        #6
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
i tend to see a lot of soccer and baseball players go with adidas tho,... idk why tho...
 10-31-2009, 01:39 PM         #7
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i rocked Nike products and Under Armour
 8 years ago '06        #8
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
my personal opinion hi-top dunks the best shoes to skateboard in.
you cant go wrong with Nike, Addidas, Puma, Reebok cuz they all have classics!!!

football is only really played in USA so Nike and Reebok run football Reebok more since they are the official jerseys

basketball is played in more countries but the jerseys go to Addidas but as far as playing in specific shoes its all personal opinion.

baseball i could careless about it whack boring sport. im not denying the skill it takes to play tho.

and then you got Soccer/Futbol which is global so Addidas, Nike, Puma, Dioadora, Umbro countless companies get involved so it really jus depends on what sports your into.

but as long as the gear looks good then im buying it. its that simple
 8 years ago '06        #9
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,080 | Props total: 18897 18897
 Swisher sweet said:
Just wondering what do you guys think about brands like Nike, Jordan Brand, adidas, Under Amour and other athletic shoe companies? I am doing research and just wanted some honest feedback.

Do you think one company is more inferior compared to others? Do you prefer the style, functionality, and price tag of one of these brands over others?

Just any thoughts you may have on the current state of the shoe game would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :dancingcool:

they're all made in China fams....no real difference except Nike and Jordan brand are made more narrow

really i always thought as far as performance running and trail shoes went New Balance was better than all that bulls**t that Nike dropped....all that technology is a huge cover and really just glitz....air bubbles look cool, but they aren't great for ya running or jumping....

Nike does manufacture a bunch of really good basketball shoes, but the prices as you may know are just ridiculous...the best basketball shoe to drop this year IMO is that new Converse Weapon Evo's...those joints are great to hoop in, lightweight and affordable...

Nike's are like the Mac's of the shoe world really....they're mainly all about aesthetics....which is cool, I won't front like I haven't bought a pair of Air Forces, Dunks or Air Max's for how they look or their colorway, but when it comes to performance I would steer clear of em'....

Under Armour is a lot of hype too, I used to work at all these shoe stores man and I seen people shell out the outrageous amounts of money for that crap and I would just be in shock...yeah, some of that dri-fit technology does work, I'll attest to that, but their shoes aren't my cup of tea at all....flimsy and your ankle will roll in em' quick, especially their crosstraining shoes....Their cleats are over priced too....

Adidas is a brand that will always be near and dear to my heart cause' they just do them and don't follow trends...sometimes they drop some fugly a.ss shoes, but they stay original....really just gimme a pair of Superstar mid's in white and navy blue and I'm straight...love them joints....

right now I ain't feeling the shoe game....it's a recession out here and most of the major shoe companies have failed to recognize that and reform their prices accordingly...just look at the price tag on those new Lebron's if you don't belive me....

only bright spots to me is when they bring back older styles and update them for a new release...like I said, I thought those Weapon Evo's were the s**t and Pro Keds recently re-released the Royal Flash in conjunction with Bobbito Garcia (if you don't knw him, he's one of teh world's foremost sneaker heads among other things)

so yeah, it's a toss up right now for people like me....I never have any dough for sneakers anymore, and if i do it's not sneaker money, it's keep some food in the fridge or keep your whip running money....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 11-07-2009 at 02:13 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #10
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 762 762
Nike are the 1 really, fresh trainers (low dunks air max 87 and 90's for me) n good line in tees, sick jackets n nike sweatpants are an absolute staple. They do they freshest football (soccer) tops, they seem to put more effort into it than other brands eg;
Nike football boots smash it for me everytime as well just got these and they are great value and the best boots i had yet

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

other brands adidas just do same kit for every team almost. Also Nikes sport vests seem to be the most efficitve to me (i only tried umbro as an alternative tho).

I think adidas is ok i got a couple of pairs of adicolours but other than that and the Y3 line im not that fussed (Y3 is awesome tho)...sorry jus realised o was a bit off qtopic but fuk it

Last edited by EnricoChiesa; 11-13-2009 at 06:21 AM..
 11-14-2009, 04:16 PM         #11
ximaica 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I play football. Most of the people on my team rock under armour for compression tops and shorts. They also wear it for cleats but you see a lot of nike too. For football under armour is way above all.
 8 years ago '04        #12
U outtaline HO 
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 0 0
depends on what activities you'll be doing in the shoes..shoes like Pumas and Adidas are really great for indoor/outdoor soccer..under armour is good for fball and they starting to make running shoes now..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy