NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2009, 08:01 PM         #161
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stanis3k said:
yo quick question, ive been having problems dunking, its always a layup

heres my player

is this becuz of his weight?
no its becuase his dunk is only 25......get that s**t to like 50 and you'll see dunks occasionally...
 8 years ago '05        #162
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Just Got Picked Up By The Sixers Shut Down Caron & Won Player Of The Game
 10-24-2009, 09:13 PM         #163
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

got my dunk to 80 so now im showin my a.ss on fast breaks.
 8 years ago '08        #164
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2634 2634
 BTiZZLe said:
my big problem with 2k other than the jaacked up online play is how it's pretty much a game of who can get it to the post man down low and put it in for an easy dunk/layup
lol.
like in real life?
 8 years ago '05        #165
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
im on the sixers now and i hate it... i cant wait until the season is over so i can go to a better team i should have went to the lakers went i had the chance but i needed pt and lakers wasnt going to give it to me....
dt
 8 years ago '06        #166
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
my dude in the bulls training camp right now....with a 45 rating..how n the fk did yall n*ggas all the way up 2 60 so quick
 8 years ago '04        #167
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I got a question for yall.

I created my dude (a 6'5" 235lb score first SG), started off as a 40 overall and got the summer league invite from the Rockets.

Was handling biz for a lil while, then them bastards cut me after the last game. I had a list of teams to pick from and I chose the Bulls. I was doin my thing in Training Camp until the last game when D. Rose decides to not pass the ball to anybody except for Melvin Ely and soon as he caught it, he shot it. Everytime.

So I got cut and sent to the D-League in Idaho. Effin Idaho! I played like 4 games, do my drills, play scrimmages and now, I'm a 50 overall. I'm averaging 15ppg, like 5ast, 4 reb, 1 stl, shooting 45%, 35% from 3 and 85% FT. Got 2 B's, a A- and an A+ in my games. And Im still a damn 50

Wtf should I be doin differently to get my rating up higher and get in the damn league? Should i put my points in awareness instead of offensive stats? And at my dude being damn near LeBron size and cant dunk.

And muthaf*ck that advisor guy with them impossible tasks

Last edited by iMaGrOWNassMAN!; 10-24-2009 at 11:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #168
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I got a question for yall.

I created my dude (a 6'5" 235lb score first SG), started off as a 40 overall and got the summer league invite from the Rockets.

Was handling biz for a lil while, then them bastards cut me after the last game. I had a list of teams to pick from and I chose the Bulls. I was doin my thing in Training Camp until the last game when D. Rose decides to not pass the ball to anybody except for Melvin Ely and soon as he caught it, he shot it. Everytime.

So I got cut and sent to the D-League in Idaho. Effin Idaho! I played like 4 games, do my drills, play scrimmages and now, I'm a 50 overall. I'm averaging 15ppg, like 5ast, 4 reb, 1 stl, shooting 45%, 35% from 3 and 85% FT. Got 2 B's, a A- and an A+ in my games. And Im still a damn 50

Wtf should I be doin differently to get my rating up higher and get in the damn league? Should i put my points in awareness instead of offensive stats? And at my dude being damn near LeBron size and cant dunk.

And muthaf*ck that advisor guy with them impossible tasks
Increasing Yo Off 7 Def Awareness Makes Your Overall Go Up Quicker
 8 years ago '05        #169
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 hotsisal_23 said:
my dude in the bulls training camp right now....with a 45 rating..how n the fk did yall n*ggas all the way up 2 60 so quick
i finish my first season and i was a 73 overall... its not hard just even out your offensive and defensive stats
 8 years ago '05        #170
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
The f**king Sixers Is Trash I cant Wait Til The Season is Over Im Out This b**ch
 10-25-2009, 10:05 AM         #171
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
The f**king Sixers Is Trash I cant Wait Til The Season is Over Im Out This b**ch
you stuck on them too? im carrying these bums....f**king dalembart cant do s**t..brand passes when he has a mismatch like a idiot.......im leavin this s**thole i might make it so we dont make the playoffs so i can get outta here faster.
 8 years ago '04        #172
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
I'm on the Rockets, 2nd string SF behind Ariza.

I'm averaging a double double per game, finishing with A- and above, I'll go in the game and mysteriously our team starts doing good...Get up by 6 or 8, I get taken out, go back in the game and we are down 13-14 EVERY f**king time!
 8 years ago '09        #173
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
still trying to keep the knicks in the playoff hunt we got the 8th seed heading into allstar weekend all i want is larry hughes to get traded
 8 years ago '05        #174
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
i started another my player file cuz of the clone glitch.. first i was pissed now im good..

just got signed by the spurs and im starting in my 4th game at the 2..

im at like a 57 overall now but my stats are murder
 8 years ago '04        #175
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
this s**t is gettin good...west-conf semis vs the Spurs. Swept the Blazers, took the lakers out in 6 (kobe was ok during the season but unreal in the playoffs) got a nasty squad

Me, Kevin Martin, and Tyreke Evans are k!llin it.
 8 years ago '04        #176
bernmac 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 28 28
i got picked up by the Magic, got invited to play for every team but i chose the Magic (loyalty) then skipped D-League and started off as 6th man for the Magic :) now i'm 8 games deep and i'm starting... for the Magic. 6'5'' PG 190.. 10ppg 5apg 4rpg, 55 overall.. i get alot of PT because they put me @ the SG and SF position too

QUESTION:
is it just my insider that take days off because he's "not feeling well?" he's skipped a couple of my games!
 8 years ago '05        #177
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
 Jerry Loller said:
you stuck on them too? im carrying these bums....f**king dalembart cant do s**t..brand passes when he has a mismatch like a idiot.......im leavin this s**thole i might make it so we dont make the playoffs so i can get outta here faster.
Brand & Young Are The Black Holes Of Doom They Never Pass The Damn Ball Williams Bum a.ss Always Trying To Do Crossovers @ Half Court N Atleast Twice A Game He Gets Called For Backcourt , I Hate This Damn Team We 12-18 Now N I Hope We Dont Make The Playoffs These n*ggas Is So Trash Its Seriously f**king Up My Teammate Grade :angry12:
 8 years ago '04        #178
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
UPDATE:

I did what yall said and got 5 A's in a row and got called up by the Clippers :applause: they put me in the starting lineup first game and I had 22pts, 6ast, 7 reb, 2blks and 2 stls/ And surprisingly as a team, we been k!llin. 3-0 so far and won all our games by at least 10, but we still the 12th seed, but we movin up.

Me, B-Diddy, Al Thornton, Blake G, Kaman and Air Gordon got team chemistry like you wouldnt believe lol. Nobody hogs the ball and we all get our points (except Baron).

My overall is a 55 tho, and I finally got a dunk on Kevin Love and absolutely posterized em and got the And 1 :cool-smiley-009: Yall think I should keep puttin my points in off and def awareness?
 8 years ago '05        #179
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 BrBHZ said:
Me, Kevin Martin, and Tyreke Evans are k!llin it.
son im on the kings too...and we traded Kevin for Paul Milsap ...and Evans is f**kin wack...we're in the playoffs because of me...i hate to be a ball hog...but im averaging like 28.8 pts right now...if i dont...we wont even put up 20 pts as a team......

we're about to take the nuggets in game 5 though...
 8 years ago '08        #180
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,246 | Props total: 13613 13613
I'm still not starting
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago