NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
I Just Got Cut By The Raptors Summer League Team Thank God Them n*ggas Was Trash We Got Blew Out Every Game By 20 N I Got Sent To The D League
 10-18-2009, 12:10 PM         #62
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just finished the month of marth..and im officialy in the top5 for the ROY voting...i doubt I'll win but good to see im getting considred..im bout to ball out for april and see what happens.
 8 years ago '06        #63
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
im uppin the mins....my SG was the backup SF 4 the Grizzlies but on 5 min qti couldnt meet all the objectives...... up mins still 5 so i deleted everythang so its like im playn 4 the 1st time hope this works s**t
 8 years ago '06        #64
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
of course that didnt work
 10-18-2009, 02:12 PM         #65
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you ahve ot have draft combine to change the minutes

what u do is
change the quarter length
then go to my player
and import your draft combine player
then the quarter length will be changed.
 8 years ago '04        #66
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
I'm about 20 games in and my guys a 60 rated small forward for Minnesota Timberwolves. Its johnny flynn,wayne ellington, me,kevin love and big al. Were the 6th seed right now,trying to work on that. I average around 9 but don't get it twisted I'm a star in the making. Frame rate is an issue but I'll deal with it til the patch is out.
Updates coming weekly
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #67
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
How come I went through the D-League, finished with a B overall and we had a record of like 25-23, even played in the playoffs but we lost by 5. All the s**t simmed and now I have to redo ANOTHER year of D-League? What gives...just trade me to a damn team
 10-18-2009, 04:02 PM         #68
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u gotta get taht s**t to a A
i had a A+ avg and was rated 50 took me abotu 12 d-league games then blazers called me up...now its april and im starting PG we number 1 seed int he west im rated 73 and rising...
 8 years ago '06        #69
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I don't like how they simmed 2 of my games. I thought we had to play every game.

Anyway, I wish there was a trade feature. I would love to use it to get me off this Wizards team.
 10-18-2009, 04:17 PM         #70
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I might leave portland...that n*gga roy be tryna steal my asts..i'll pass to him for a wide open tre or easy deuce adn this n*gga will try to pass to soemone else for a dime for his stats punk b**ch..
 8 years ago '05        #71
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 516 516
 rag621 said:
I don't like how they simmed 2 of my games. I thought we had to play every game.

Anyway, I wish there was a trade feature. I would love to use it to get me off this Wizards team.
i agree... but u can change teams at the end of the season though i guess thats why they dont have trade feature...
dt
 8 years ago '05        #72
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
for those who have bought the game the overall reviews im reading isnt too great. does anyone know if the second shipment of the game will be patched fresh out the box or is it how the game would remain, then you have to download the patch?
 8 years ago '08        #73
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 That Dude said:
for those who have bought the game the overall reviews im reading isnt too great. does anyone know if the second shipment of the game will be patched fresh out the box or is it how the game would remain, then you have to download the patch?
its probably gonna stay the same and make u download the patch

they need to release a whole new disc though. s**t's disgraceful i feel bad for the people who don't have an internet connection on their consoles
 8 years ago '06        #74
rag621 
space
space
 DMT said:
i agree... but u can change teams at the end of the season though i guess thats why they dont have trade feature...
dt
yeah I know, but I just want to get off this team. 1st off, we only got 1 center getting minutes. My SF play alot at PF & C and I get the crazy goals like "Limit your matchup to 1 total rebound." We got 4 SFs (Butler, Bruce Bowen (why is he still in the game when he already retired), McGuire, & myself) and all get PT.

That Dude said:
it's gonna stay the same and you'll get prompted to d/l the patch.
 8 years ago '07        #75
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,023 | Props total: 7526 7526
^^^
i feel that bra..i'm a pg and they have crazy objectives at times like "limit matchup to 1 ast" or they had one that was "limit matchup to 2 pts" and i was matched up with Deron Williams....but no trip i'm in the 2nd round of the playoffs with the Lakers....oh yeah we Ship Bound...rated right now at 64

Last edited by Captain Fresh; 10-18-2009 at 04:58 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #76
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
the nba finals is real im in there with my magic team playin against the hornets... everytime i touch the ball they double team me im averagin 8 ast and still putting up 26.4 pts per game... i still cant wait for the patch though... im p!ss that my stats in the playoffs dont go towards my career stats ive made putting up alot of points in the playoffs
dt
 10-18-2009, 06:29 PM         #77
aaron hunter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
once you start the mode, you can't change the minutes.

If you willing to start over or make a new player, go to the main game menu, options, my nba, gameplay. You can change it there
its not working :angry14::frown:
 8 years ago '06        #78
rag621 
space
space
 aaron hunter said:
its not working :angry14::frown:
did you buy the draft combine? It seems like those who bought it are able to change minutes.

Not gonna lie, that was kinda smart (but still dumb) by 2k.
 8 years ago '05        #79
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 rag621 said:
did you buy the draft combine? It seems like those who bought it are able to change minutes.

Not gonna lie, that was kinda smart (but still dumb) by 2k.
it only works if u have the draft combine cause i tried it again and it didnt work also... i didnt have the draft combine...
dt
 8 years ago '07        #80
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13040 13040
patch update from ronnie on the 2ksports forum:

Hey all,
The patch is almost completed by the dev team and we should have a full list of what it is going to resolve by Tuesday. SimBaller is going to log on and discuss the contents early next week. Look forward to bringing this to you.

Ronnie
It has to pass cert and first party submissions. It'll still take a few weeks, but getting it done is a big part of the load. At least that's not going beyond the weekend by what it looks like.
http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2785515#post2785515
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago