NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 katalist said:
You can do more then 5mins in MY PLAYER, but you gotta do it before you start your player. I didnt do it and im stuck on 5mins with my dude, but my homeboy he got 10 min quarters or some s**t. Said you gotta change it before you make ya player. Also on 2k10 forums they say the same thing. Hopefully they come up with an update so you can change the time at anytime, not just the begining.
im going to try again and see what happens last time i did it it was still at 5... will summer league training camp and ething be 12 mins a quarter or just the nba games...
dt
 10-17-2009, 06:15 PM         #42
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna wait for that patch..for now 5 min is fine..i got about 20 game left I know i beter make the All rookie team if i dont its highway robbery...im avg the most points and second most ast and most steals of any rookie yet they dont got me in the running for ROY.
 8 years ago '05        #43
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jerry Loller said:
I'm gonna wait for that patch..for now 5 min is fine..i got about 20 game left I know i beter make the All rookie team if i dont its highway robbery...im avg the most points and second most ast and most steals of any rookie yet they dont got me in the running for ROY.
u wont make rookie of the year i made it and i look uder awards its not there... at the end of the season i was number 1 etc it had my number and i made 2nd team all rookie and 6th man of the year... how u win 6 man of the year but not rookie of the year they gave roty to o dude out of louisville... but im in the playoffs now and its real if u get a chance to play in the playoffs none of your stats count for your nba career...
dt
 10-17-2009, 07:51 PM         #44
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:
u wont make rookie of the year i made it and i look uder awards its not there... at the end of the season i was number 1 etc it had my number and i made 2nd team all rookie and 6th man of the year... how u win 6 man of the year but not rookie of the year they gave roty to o dude out of louisville... but im in the playoffs now and its real if u get a chance to play in the playoffs none of your stats count for your nba career...
dt
damn thats f**ked up

i got the dude who rated number oen for ROY(terrance williams on my game) on my team..blazers traded oden for him. I been stealing his shine since he got here and he still number 1 some how
 8 years ago '05        #45
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jerry Loller said:
damn thats f**ked up

i got the dude who rated number oen for ROY(terrance williams on my game) on my team..blazers traded oden for him. I been stealing his shine since he got here and he still number 1 some how
he will win he won on mines... and i was ahead of him just giving u heads up before u get mad like i was.... also i was starting putting up number now vince is starting again but im averagin 29 pts in the playoffs and vince is strugglin i get more minutes then him and ething im hoping next season they trade his a.ss so i wont have to worry about vince but i like having him on the squad cause we win with nelson me carter lewis and howard most of the game expecially in the 4th quarter... the playoffs are real by the way im still waiting on them to say my nickname...
dt
 10-17-2009, 08:04 PM         #46
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im close to the playoffs..might get there tomorrow sometime....Depending on how the blazers do I might leave in the offseason..if we win a chip i might leave to get my shine on somewhere else or I might stay if blake gets traded...i be checkin the headlines for my team and that b**ch is crying for a trade cuz Im shinin and he not...punk a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '06        #47
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8542 8542
We can all say Live lost
 8 years ago '04        #48
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 Jerry Loller said:
well i take alot of lay ups nad dunks so my ratings stay high...just make sure u dont turn the ball over or ur f**ked...that s**t will k!ll ur rating.
Basically. Thats all it is... Shoot a high FG% and dont foul and TO the ball alot and ur good...
 8 years ago '04        #49
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1081 1081
 Russ369 said:
Basically. Thats all it is... Shoot a high FG% and dont foul and TO the ball alot and ur good...
don't forget to set screens
 10-17-2009, 10:49 PM         #50
aaron hunter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a 6'3 pass first point guard with a 58 overall, I average 12 ppg and 5 apg with a A- teammate grade. After every game the dude say I going to get traded but I don't.
I Play 5 Min games, How do you put the minutes up.

Oh yeah I only played 9 games.
 8 years ago '06        #51
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 DMT said:
im going to try again and see what happens last time i did it it was still at 5... will summer league training camp and ething be 12 mins a quarter or just the nba games...
dt
yeah, summer league & Training camp was both 12 minutes for me. Training camp was a b**ch, cause you gotta play the full 48 minutes.
 8 years ago '06        #52
rag621 
space
space
 aaron hunter said:
I'm a 6'3 pass first point guard with a 58 overall, I average 12 ppg and 5 apg with a A- teammate grade. After every game the dude say I going to get traded but I don't.
I Play 5 Min games, How do you put the minutes up.

Oh yeah I only played 9 games.
once you start the mode, you can't change the minutes.

If you willing to start over or make a new player, go to the main game menu, options, my nba, gameplay. You can change it there
 10-17-2009, 11:05 PM         #53
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I been playing on PC, I havent even took the Wrap off my 360 version, Im hearing my player is better on the consoles, cause the PC version looks a BIT Cleaner casue of the higher res...but myplayer is BUGGY as s**t.

Im a 54 Rating, SG, on the bench for the Hawks :(, I literally get like 2 minutes playing time per game LOL, and if I take more than 2 or 3 shots this n*gga takes me out the game hahahahaha....I Think ima be cut soon LOL
 8 years ago '07        #54
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
is the draft combine even worth playing towards this?
 8 years ago '04        #55
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3006 3006
 grydlok said:
don't forget to set screens
and box out

rockin a 61 starting 3 for the Kings.

Had to guard Kevin Durant a few games back...dude is unf**kwitable Held Kobe and lebron to reasonably low scores but KD put 34 up easily.
 8 years ago '05        #56
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 BrBHZ said:
and box out

rockin a 61 starting 3 for the Kings.

Had to guard Kevin Durant a few games back...dude is unf**kwitable Held Kobe and lebron to reasonably low scores but KD put 34 up easily.
i know i had to guard him for acouple series dude is crazy fast and moves everywhere im glad im a sg i mostly guard shooters sf would be rough for me i can concentrate on steals and rebound as a sg sf i couldnt cause u guarding somebody good everynite...
dt
 8 years ago '05        #57
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
by the way a easy way to get steals is double team your guy make sure yall up stealing... u can poke at the ball while your double teaming them... i won acouple close games by doing this dont do it to much cause the cpu will adjust to it and it could backfire...
dt
 8 years ago '08        #58
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 88 88
my player just got picked up by the spurs, still coming of the bench averigin 12pts 4rb 2ast. my team is too good sometimes, we blow out teams after 3, i hardly get burn for the last quarter.

it would be great to win a chip with the spurs.

but is true about the minutes? i have to do everything all over again to change the minutes? dang
 8 years ago '06        #59
rag621 
space
space
anybody else having a problem with the Courtside sim? I'm not talking bout the fast sim, but the regular pace sim (the one where you leave it alone and press no button while simming).

One game, the Hawks scored 180+ points (my team was 150+, I thought they was gonna score 200+), the Cavs scored 140+ (my team around the same), & the Heat scored 150+ (these n*ggas scored 58 points in the 4th quarter). We ended up losing that by 2.

they serious need to fix this
 8 years ago '06        #60
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
anybody game like glitched up? ... after every game it keep saying my d leauge team releases me then picks me back up... like i don't understand it... don't know if its glitched and stoppin me from going to the nba or what
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy