NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 60
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
- 6'4" 215 lbs 3PT Specialist PG - 55 Overall
- Drafted by the Nuggets, cut from their camp and playing for the Utah Flash in the NBDL


Medium: 79
3PT: 75
On-Ball D: 88
Defensive Awareness: 70
Consistency: 77


i haven't touched anything else much. i wanna get my quickness and speed up next. then my inside scoring and shoot-in-traffic. after that, im good. i'm only doing My Player so i can have a solid guy for Team Up
 10-16-2009, 07:57 PM         #22
ToNyYeYo G-UniT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
Well, I got it on the Trey. I thought my s**t was gonna get messed up. Cause when I tried to play a game in My Player, the screen just went black and my ps3 made a noise & restarted.


But hey, you get your 360 fixed free (unless they just give people refurbished 360s and extra stuff with it).
yeh that is true, should have it in a week, still not happy, happend sametime last year when i got 2k9.... anyways my player is like 6'6 shooting guard and i got my guy on the nuggets roster, basically i could pick from neally every team cept the knicks they had no love 4 me lol cant memba exactley what level my player is at.. but s**ts simple 2 get A's just play ball as if ur playing in real life....
 8 years ago '07        #23
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
Im a 53 on the cavs, Im tying to get my shooting and dunking up 1st because its pretty easy to play D even tho my ratings are low. Do u have to play the full 82 game season because if thats the case my career is probably gonna end after the 1st season
 10-16-2009, 08:12 PM         #24
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassy said:
Steve Nash just lit my sorry a.ss up.

I'm not as good as I thought I was. :(
i dropped 50 on that punk a.ss n*gga...his defense is so much a.ss...i was gunning everytime he came in the game...that doubel cross is deadly hen u get to 80 and i got 90 ball handling so my s**t looks like im on some jamal crawford s**t. had nash on skates
 8 years ago '07        #25
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
 Jerry Loller said:
i dropped 50 on that punk a.ss n*gga...his defense is so much a.ss...i was gunning everytime he came in the game...that doubel cross is deadly hen u get to 80 and i got 90 ball handling so my s**t looks like im on some jamal crawford s**t. had nash on skates
how the hell did you drop 50 in a game with 5 min qtrs?????



But i'm a 51 overall all around 5'11 pg....was in the D-League picked up by the Lakers.....I'm avg 11 pts 9 ast....I swear Kobe be bricking the ball alot...and takes so many bad shots...so i just dumped that ball into Pau and Andrew and they do the business....We number 1 so far in our conference...its whuzup that you can ease into the game surrounded by a nice supporting cast... Kobe, Ron, Pau, Andrew...
 8 years ago '04        #26
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
I got drafted 2nd round by the Kings 1 pick in the 2nd round. I played 2 games; but games disconnected from the 2k server and i had to restart,so got drafted by the bulls in the 2nd round. 6-8 scoring Small forward.
I made the cut on the Bulls and I backing up Beasley. I have my mid-range game on point and I can stroke the three even through I never put skills point to it.
I added points my attributes to def awareness, stamina, speed, athleticism.
I would get these impossible challenges. Stop the other player from making "1" a.ssist.
I would see that and restart that game.
I am now rated 53 and I will block your shot all day at the SF.
 8 years ago '06        #27
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,506 | Props total: 17939 17939
6'8 scoring SG 44 overall on the idaho stampede and I get cut after every game even when I get A's its so stupid. My defense is terrible I'm going to start raising it soon because I can't guard anyone with 40 overall D
 10-16-2009, 09:36 PM         #28
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Captain Fresh said:
how the hell did you drop 50 in a game with 5 min qtrs?????



But i'm a 51 overall all around 5'11 pg....was in the D-League picked up by the Lakers.....I'm avg 11 pts 9 ast....I swear Kobe be bricking the ball alot...and takes so many bad shots...so i just dumped that ball into Pau and Andrew and they do the business....We number 1 so far in our conference...its whuzup that you can ease into the game surrounded by a nice supporting cast... Kobe, Ron, Pau, Andrew...
that s**t is easy once u get ur attributes up..I got 80 dunk and lay up, 90 ball handling, 90 speed and quickness and 85 vertical, I was crossing nash and dunking almost the entire game or getting lay ups off pick and rolls..suns defense is a.ss...i got 52 points total out of 75. I had to just try my hardest to score a certian amoutn each quarter..i was tryna get it for the milestone.
 8 years ago '08        #29
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,289 | Props total: 13668 13668
53 on the thunder in a perfect situation since they win alot and dont have any good big men
 8 years ago '09        #30
reborG80 
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
imma 62 in my 22nd game, imma a sf with the knicks sat the bench till i put up 25 points four games in a row off the bench in 5 min qtrs. the squad was 11-1 and we just dropped 5 in a row cause al harrington and larry hugh cant play defense during the losing streak b roy vince ray allen kobe barbosa and jamal crawford all scored at least 28 points
 8 years ago '06        #31
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
well, my career is over for now.

I'm on my way to play my 3rd training camp game. After reading the goals, I press X. Next thing you know, the damn screen turns black and freezes. I restarted my ps3 and it froze again. I then proceed to try that process about 4 or 5 more times, same result.

2k
 8 years ago '06        #32
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,506 | Props total: 17939 17939
If I keep getting cut do I ever get out the d league? I'm getting A's now every game my avg grade is a B+ and I keep getting cut
 8 years ago '07        #33
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 rag621 said:
well, my career is over for now.

I'm on my way to play my 3rd training camp game. After reading the goals, I press X. Next thing you know, the damn screen turns black and freezes. I restarted my ps3 and it froze again. I then proceed to try that process about 4 or 5 more times, same result.

2k
that's what happened to me after about 10 games. Your gonna have to start over.
 8 years ago '06        #34
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 smj_724 said:
that's what happened to me after about 10 games. Your gonna have to start over.
naw, I was able to continue. What I had to do was, instead of going straight to the game, I went to shootaround. After shooting around, I quit and went to Play Game and it allowed me to play the game.
 8 years ago '05        #35
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 516 516
sg for the magic (2nd team all rookie team and 6th man of the year... i got screwed for rookie of the year) i come off the bench but i play more minutes then vince overall im a 71 top seed overall and im playing the playoffs now... The My player is real if u know what your doing... still theres some stuff that the patch needs to fix like the whole league on 12 minutes a quarter but your team only plays 5 mins a quarter i should have been a allstar this year i average 17.5 pts a game 3.8 rebound and 3.9 a.ssist a game...
dt
 8 years ago '06        #36
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 DMT said:
sg for the magic (2nd team all rookie team and 6th man of the year... i got screwed for rookie of the year) i come off the bench but i play more minutes then vince overall im a 71 top seed overall and im playing the playoffs now... The My player is real if u know what your doing... still theres some stuff that the patch needs to fix like the whole league on 12 minutes a quarter but your team only plays 5 mins a quarter i should have been a allstar this year i average 17.5 pts a game 3.8 rebound and 3.9 a.ssist a game...
dt
I got mine on 12 minutes. You gotta change it before you start My Player. They should've put that option in My Player mode, but you gotta do it under the main menu. Don't know what effect it would have if you change it now.
 8 years ago '05        #37
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 516 516
 rag621 said:
I got mine on 12 minutes. You gotta change it before you start My Player. They should've put that option in My Player mode, but you gotta do it under the main menu. Don't know what effect it would have if you change it now.
i tried to do another one and i made sure its was on hof and 12 mins a quarter and it still didnt work ive tried... ebody that i have talked to has the same problem with the mins only being 5 mins...
dt
 8 years ago '06        #38
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 DMT said:
i tried to do another one and i made sure its was on hof and 12 mins a quarter and it still didnt work ive tried... ebody that i have talked to has the same problem with the mins only being 5 mins...
dt
yeah, they need to fix that then. They release patch info on Tuesday.
 8 years ago '05        #39
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
You can do more then 5mins in MY PLAYER, but you gotta do it before you start your player. I didnt do it and im stuck on 5mins with my dude, but my homeboy he got 10 min quarters or some s**t. Said you gotta change it before you make ya player. Also on 2k10 forums they say the same thing. Hopefully they come up with an update so you can change the time at anytime, not just the begining.
 8 years ago '08        #40
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,289 | Props total: 13668 13668
 katalist said:
You can do more then 5mins in MY PLAYER, but you gotta do it before you start your player. I didnt do it and im stuck on 5mins with my dude, but my homeboy he got 10 min quarters or some s**t. Said you gotta change it before you make ya player. Also on 2k10 forums they say the same thing. Hopefully they come up with an update so you can change the time at anytime, not just the begining.
Damn i didnt know that guess i'm stuck on 5 minutes
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy