NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #221
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 bangab**ch said:
I'm a 78 SG on the wolves in the playoffs of my first season.

this is the same bulls**t that pisses me off. the thing I hate the most is when the computer will play me 38 minutes of the first three quarters cause I'm ballin like usual and then start jerking me in and out of the game cause I'm supposed to be only playing 41 minutes a game. that bulls**t cost me at least 20 games.
I guess I'm the only one who hates playing 41 minutes. By them doing that, other players don't play and the CPU starts subbing my player into other positions like C & PF. Especially when I had my 1st player, who was a 6'7 SF, having to guard Yao Ming. But I hate it when they start subbing the same 2-3 players in and out, in the 4th, at every dead ball.

I'm just mad they not gonna fix any of that and that 2nd Patch made somethings worse.
 8 years ago '08        #222
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,249 | Props total: 13621 13621
Started a new one last week pg on the lakers rating is 58 lol we win every game
 8 years ago '06        #223
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Is this myplayer s**t still glitchy as hell?
 8 years ago '05        #224
youngdure 
space
space
$272 | Props total: 0 0
My first go round i was a athletic 2 guard selected first round 29th pick to the Knicks. got through summer and training camp no problems. had a 27 and 11 record, first place in the east averaging 21p, 6r, 4a. 9 out of 11 of them losses came from the s**ttiest teams cause they wouldn't let me live. had a few kobe moments with buzzer beaters. and also held kobe in check with the same defensive stats they started me with cause i focused on dunks and athleticism. he had 12 points, 7 of them came while i was riding the bench. but then i got the ban hammer around christmas.

didn't touch it till this weekend. started over with a new xbox and legit copy. did the draft combine again and ended up 27th pick to the grizz in the 1st round. currently averaging 32p 12r and 4a. this s**t is like crack cause it be on my mind while i'm at work
 8 years ago '06        #225
rag621 
space
space
 Rique said:
How are u a 78 in your first year? How many skill pts u average a game? My first guy was a 80 in the 2nd yr, but the game froze. Now I'm like 60 in year 1 in the playoffs
It's simple. If you want a high overall, just put your points towards awareness.

My 1st player (scoring SF), I decided to take the high ovr route and ended up in the mid 80s at the end of my 1st year (12 minute quarters). Averaged around 2000 skill points.

My new player (athletic SG), I decided to develop other things 1st (got drafted with a 42 ovr unlike my 1st player who was rated 55/56) and I'm around a 73 in March of my 1st season (last time I played). Probably would be higher if not for the 5 minute quarters, so I average around 1400. I would have to f!ght to get the ball, due to the Bigs shooting 3s glitch.

Last edited by rag621; 02-03-2010 at 10:38 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #226
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
i have NBA2k9 and love it... is it worth updating to 2k10? or am i just paying for a roster update?
 8 years ago '07        #227
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13032 13032
i'm an 86 and i'm 35 games into my second season. i didn't just upgrade awareness or cheap bulls**t for a high overall cuz i don't care, i raised attributes that matter to me.
 8 years ago '06        #228
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5542 5542
 rag621 said:
I guess I'm the only one who hates playing 41 minutes. By them doing that, other players don't play and the CPU starts subbing my player into other positions like C & PF. Especially when I had my 1st player, who was a 6'7 SF, having to guard Yao Ming. But I hate it when they start subbing the same 2-3 players in and out, in the 4th, at every dead ball.

I'm just mad they not gonna fix any of that and that 2nd Patch made somethings worse.
I don't like that s**t either. they stay putting me at PF when I'm a 6'5'' guard. I put my vert up high so at least I could challenge shots better. in the fourth quarter the game gets retarded making substitutions every 30 seconds or every dead ball when I try to simulate the time I'm on the bench. I used to get mad cause I would be winning going into the fourth and then they do the dumb subbing s**t and I end up losing.

another thing they need to fix is the AI with the dumb a.ss trades, passing up wide open shots under the rim, and the garbage a.ss players chucking whenever they get the ball.

has anybody upgraded their player emotion? sometimes they have some bulls**t calls on there and I wouldn't mind earning a tech every once in a while.

Last edited by banga; 02-03-2010 at 10:39 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #229
rag621 
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
i have NBA2k9 and love it... is it worth updating to 2k10? or am i just paying for a roster update?
I felt it was better than 2k9. But this game pissed me off more than 2k9 due to all the bugs and bad programming. If you an online person, you may be pissed (I don't know if they fixed it or not). They said they used the same s**t they used for the Dreamcast and they thought it would still work now.

Gameplay gonna feel the same. But it's not the dunkfest 2k9 was. But you'll be pissed by the defense of your CPU teammates. Also, there are some invisible forcefields on the floor that would make you go into different directions and make you do crossovers when you didn't try. Player control is still horrible and scoring in the paint is still easy.

When you get patch 2, Centers & PFs will start shooting 3s (and I'm referring to the players who have absolutely no 3pt ability). Now if you play online, you won't have to worry. In a.ssociation, you don't have to worry about your team when you play the games, but if you sim, they will. CPU does also. You have to turn off Player roles to make it stop, but this makes the trades even worse. But if you play in My Player mode, you will most definitely see it from the CPU and your teammates.

But if you love 2k9, I don't see why you wouldn't like 2k10.

Last edited by rag621; 02-03-2010 at 10:52 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #230
rag621 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
I don't like that s**t either. they stay putting me at PF when I'm a 6'5'' guard. I put my vert up high so at least I could challenge shots better. in the fourth quarter the game gets retarded making substitutions every 30 seconds or every dead ball when I try to simulate the time I'm on the bench. I used to get mad cause I would be winning going into the fourth and then they do the dumb subbing s**t and I end up losing.

another thing they need to fix is the AI with the dumb a.ss trades, passing up wide open shots under the rim, and the garbage a.ss players chucking whenever they get the ball.

has anybody upgraded their player emotion? sometimes they have some bulls**t calls on there and I wouldn't mind earning a tech every once in a while.
I upgraded mine and I didn't see any difference in my player's reaction to fouls.

I don't think you can get those type of techs. I don't even know if they call the Defensive 3 seconds, a tech in this game.

But AI in general, been a problem in NBA 2k games.
 8 years ago '04        #231
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 rag621 said:
I felt it was better than 2k9. But this game pissed me off more than 2k9 due to all the bugs and bad programming. If you an online person, you may be pissed (I don't know if they fixed it or not). They said they used the same s**t they used for the Dreamcast and they thought it would still work now.

Gameplay gonna feel the same. But it's not the dunkfest 2k9 was. But you'll be pissed by the defense of your CPU teammates. Also, there are some invisible forcefields on the floor that would make you go into different directions and make you do crossovers when you didn't try. Player control is still horrible and scoring in the paint is still easy.

When you get patch 2, Centers & PFs will start shooting 3s (and I'm referring to the players who have absolutely no 3pt ability). Now if you play online, you won't have to worry. In a.ssociation, you don't have to worry about your team when you play the games, but if you sim, they will. CPU does also. You have to turn off Player roles to make it stop, but this makes the trades even worse. But if you play in My Player mode, you will most definitely see it from the CPU and your teammates.

But if you love 2k9, I don't see why you wouldn't like 2k10.
not completely sure i see all the positive in it...
 8 years ago '05        #232
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 rag621 said:
I upgraded mine and I didn't see any difference in my player's reaction to fouls.

I don't think you can get those type of techs. I don't even know if they call the Defensive 3 seconds, a tech in this game.

But AI in general, been a problem in NBA 2k games.
Yeah They Call Those Tech's See Them All The Time In My Player Mode
 8 years ago '06        #233
rag621 
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
not completely sure i see all the positive in it...
I mean, when everything clicks, you'll have fun.

I like this more than I did 2k9. Presentation is way better.

They just need to put out another patch (which I doubt) and actually fix things.

vid of the 2

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I say d/l the demo or rent it 1st.

Last edited by rag621; 02-04-2010 at 01:30 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #234
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
im a 99. I created MJ and play with the bulls. Just started my third season, won the ship last year goin 77-5. MVP, all-nba, defense, yadda yadda yadda...
 8 years ago '06        #235
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
So this thing is still a piece of s**t after all this time??? they hyped this as a major selling point when the game was coming out and it hasn't worked smoothly to say the least.

Today I decided to give it a chance since I hadn't played it since the first week or so that it was out...I'm doing good I got an A teammate rating then out of nowhere I get about a million of those excessive call for pass penalties, not just a couple but it kept going until I got down to a D-...:wtf:

This s**t is too aggravating for me...I'm probably gonna put 2k to bed for a while once mlb the show comes out but this s**t should've never been added if it wans't gona work right..end of rant.
 8 years ago '06        #236
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
i was playin my player more in the begin than regualr games but once lakers signed me and i become the staring sf at 48 overall the game got boring quick havnt played myh player in the a month
 8 years ago '04        #237
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
im a 65 wit 10 games left in my rookie season.

im an idiot for not realizing u could play more than 5 min quarters. looked for it before but couldnt find it.. prolly wont be getting ROY but should make all rookie team. been starting for the sixers since about 10-15 games into the season.. averaging 15.4 ppg 1.8 rpg 6.2 apg 1.1 spg .3 bpg 1.9 tos in 16.7 mpg.. 6'2 pg from nova next season im gonna bump it up to 8-10 min quarters and tear s**t up.
 8 years ago '04        #238
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 notoriousthugzz said:
im a 65 wit 10 games left in my rookie season.

im an idiot for not realizing u could play more than 5 min quarters.
looked for it before but couldnt find it.. prolly wont be getting ROY but should make all rookie team. been starting for the sixers since about 10-15 games into the season.. averaging 15.4 ppg 1.8 rpg 6.2 apg 1.1 spg .3 bpg 1.9 tos in 16.7 mpg.. 6'2 pg from nova next season im gonna bump it up to 8-10 min quarters and tear s**t up.
Originally you couldnt.. f**ked up all my rookie numbers. and I was well into my 2nd season when the update came along allowing you to change it.

Im playin @ 8 mins and its just about perfect. I have to work to get double-doubles, and Im getting enough mins to get reasonable team stats
 8 years ago '06        #239
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5542 5542
bulls**t as game won't load my player anymore talking about the file is corrupted. f**k you 2k.
 8 years ago '04        #240
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,687 | Props total: 433 433
how many games is the season?? is it a full 82 games?? I didnt see an option to change it

97 - 24 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 80% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago