most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
>Bmore-Ryda< 
space
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 0 0
yo the my player is really difficult, i've always been a 2k player an i think im decent if i sucked i would tell you seriously lol, and i always create players, i really did enjoy this when they did this before , but this is completly different, you really gotta challenge yourself and be on point lol, yo i catch being mad when i gotta guard d wade and n*ggas like that its like you seriously a rookie in the nba, but they dont give you enuff points im at a 48 and i think i played my 10th game in the nba,and im far from where want 2b i gotta feeling imahave to had play like 2 seasons. it makes you grind hard and i anit gonna chea an f**k with the sliders and all that but im hoping ima appreciate my man when he where i want him to be u feel me. other then that they should def. give you a lot more points then what they do . some critisim the game is retarded laggy and a lot of glitches and the game play can be sloppy at times i would slap the s**t out the makers for thinking they was ready to market this s**t for 60$ man,i dont see why i gotta wait for a patch when i just paid 60$ for i would think would be a fully functional game and one that would correct and upgrade itself from last year.. other then that (which isnt to much else ) but im happy to get a new bball game, 2k9 is some what a minute ago..but seriously the game markers really need to take in consideration that 60$ is alot of money man so they need to go extra hard when n*ggas in the reccession and when they prduce once a year ! and no im not LIL KID WITH MONEY TO BLOW ima grown a.ss man with bills my nigg... we need 2revive these producers to get hungry agin cuz there cunsmers is starving,for decent s**t and the money out here isnt really wht it used to be ! 1
 8 years ago '09        #182
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
got the knicks back up the playoff chart at #4 we 32-19 nate rob shot came back and al harrington and benched for eddy curry and d lee is k!lling them at the 4 but larry hughes is still getting k!lled you name a 2 guard in the league and they have gave him at least 25 every game
 11-03-2009, 01:01 PM         #183
That Kid Fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love the My Player mode, s**t is mad frustrating but it's too fun. especially when you start playing good. It's easy to help out the team too, for instance, I'm a SG, overall 47, but my mid-range shot is 97 :D and my layups are 70, shot close and underneath the basket are 80. I like how it makes it hard to be on a good team too, I got a PS3 at home and I'm on New Jerz, so as a Net I get all the PT I want and I'ma starter. But on the 360 my roommate has in our dorm room, I'm the same player and position, and I'm on the Celtics... first time I've survived the training camp, had to get massive points and a.ssists.. and now I'm on the 10 game contract.. s**t is too hard. Since I'm an asinine player (in their eyes) I get NO PT, like 8 minutes a game. But they want me to get a A- for the game. They started with B's for the first 2 games and now they're progressing it to A's. They want me to get an A in 8 minutes of PT... smh.. but it's arguably the best team in the game so ain't trippin. I can k!ll this game, but I don't mind bein a role player, I kinda like it, but I don't wanna have to worry about gettin cut all the time lol.
 8 years ago '06        #184
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
s**ts a wrap

utah jazz starting sg

averaging 32.6 pts, 10.1 a.sst, 5.9 rebs. 1.5 stls

already completed the milestones for the season, except get 75 points got 71 and i havent hit 10 3's

got 5 triple doubles and 26 double doubles

team record 36-2 in 1st place running for league mvp....

funny s**t is, teams double team me now, which makes it way easier to drop the dime inside for the easy dunk or layup.
 11-03-2009, 01:18 PM         #185
JCWhy83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
starting my second season. was pissed they offered me some weak a.ss teams to join. i passed on the nets and hornets to stay with the twolves since im a pg(eventhough i never play pg) this rookie on my team pisses me off his hands are like a 30
 8 years ago '05        #186
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4885 4885
Some tips. To get invited is simple. First of all always try to be an athletic type. Speed and Quickness are the most costly things to raise. So being athletic buys you enough time to up some other attributes up. In summer league..simply dominate. Get the ball...don't worry so much about your grade..just score and be the best player on the floor. I averaged 30 and 10 in summer league with my PG. Thats really easy. Once you dominate summer league every team will want you in their camp.

Go to camp with a team that you know is weak at the position you play. For example my PG went to the Kings. Play well in training camp..again thats easy...in fact even more so than summer league b/c you never get subbed out. You play all 20 mins. That makes it extremely easy to keep your job.

Then when you are on the team...you'll ride the pine for the first few games but again...when you are on the floor just dominate. Pick and Rolls when ran correctly give you the ability to beat your man off the dribble and get to the basket. Eventually the team will start you. It took me about 5 or so games to start my first game but you aren't the permanent starter so you may or may not start some games. But you can just quit and start the game again and you'll probably be in the starting lineup.

You'll have endure some bad sub patterns during this time. But again keep scoring and a.ssisting when you are on the floor. Eventually around the 30th - 40th game you'll be the full time starter and your rotation mins will be 41. You have made it...you are probably the worst rated player on the floor at 58 or something like that but you are still able to take over games.

Ensure you pick one primary way of scoring to start off. If you are gonna drive make sure your layups or dunks, and dribbles get to 80 quickly. If you are gonna be shooting raise your shooting stats. Those things aren't hard to raise. The main thing about this game is that you have to score. a.ssists aren't worth much but scoring is everything. So ensure you get a primary scoring stat to 80 because it'll buy you more time to get you other stats up while still being able to score points when you are on the floor.

The mode isn't perfect and you'll get frustrated with just how bad your team plays defense and your coach's substitution logic in late game situations, but it is fun. Because of me the lowly Kings are 3rd in the West.
 11-03-2009, 01:45 PM         #187
That Kid Fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See, this game is kinda bs sometimes, cause your player's overall can be b**ch t*ts like my player is and drop 26 a game, efficiently. But it's fun that it's possible cause otherwise it'd be boring. Only reason I can't do that now is cause of my quiet 8 minutes per game, even then I get A's and 15 a game. It's just hard to do that consistently, I wanna stay a Celtic though. It's funny cause I'm at Boston pursuin that ever-elusive ring and my roommate is on Memphis and his team sucks so hard haha, they're like 30W's 50L's, he's almost done with his season, I'm waitin to see if he stays on Memphis or chooses another team.
 8 years ago '04        #188
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
22-5 Magic Power Forward, they still start that f**got Bass every now and then but I'm getting 34 minutes a game, average at around 24 points 6 boards 2 a.ssists, but more like 35, 10, and 5 over his past week.
 8 years ago '07        #189
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,011 | Props total: 7509 7509
i finished the entire 82 game season and won the championship and now im stuck at game 1 of the second season and i get black screen everytime i play...Motherf**k 2k10:angry12:
 8 years ago '06        #190
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Captain Fresh said:
i finished the entire 82 game season and won the championship and now im stuck at game 1 of the second season and i get black screen everytime i play...Motherf**k 2k10:angry12:
before going straight to the game, try going to shootaround 1st. Not saying it's gonna work for you, but whenever I got the black screen, going to shootaround would allow me to play the game.
 11-05-2009, 08:03 AM         #191
That Kid Fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a my player on my PS3 and another one on my roommates 360, and on both of them I got the 10 game contract s**t where the insider always tells me I have that "major career decision" to make... anybody know if this glitch will effect my season or not.. it is annoying though..
 8 years ago '06        #192
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,460 | Props total: 17896 17896
Man I wanna get off the suns Nash steals my a.ssist and Barbosa starts like once every 4 games
 01-15-2010, 04:08 PM         #193
Everest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the playoff hunt 3rd in the West with the Kings....avg. 30 pts a game and 5 dimes.....i was the starting PG for All Star Weekend n the ALL STAR GAME.
 8 years ago '05        #194
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Im In My 2nd Season With The Spurs With An 76 Overall Were No.1 In The West N I Avg. 48 Pts A Game
 8 years ago '09        #195
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i have a question

warriors signed me to a ten day from the d-league, i swear ten days is up and my insider dude keeps saying "its time to make a decision, these teams are interested in you, are you happy where you are?"

but i cant see which teams are interested in me, cant see where to make a decision, all it seems i can do is keep playing games for the warriors.
 01-15-2010, 07:32 PM         #196
Everest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
Im In My 2nd Season With The Spurs With An 76 Overall Were No.1 In The West N I Avg. 48 Pts A Game
n*gga 48 points a game!?!?
 8 years ago '08        #197
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Debating whether or not i wanna cop this game....Is it worth it?
 8 years ago '04        #198
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 1570 1570
 Ricky Towel said:
i have a question

warriors signed me to a ten day from the d-league, i swear ten days is up and my insider dude keeps saying "its time to make a decision, these teams are interested in you, are you happy where you are?"

but i cant see which teams are interested in me, cant see where to make a decision, all it seems i can do is keep playing games for the warriors.
You stuck on the Warriors my boy.

But I have 3 dudes. One on the Kings, one on the Nuggets and one I just made in the D-League. I get bored after playing in the NBA. Way too many games and no sim. Mad a.ss. My dude in the D-League is the best yet tho. So Ill prob rock out wit him. But what happens after the season? Do you get to choose a new team?
 8 years ago '09        #199
space
space
 therealness said:
You stuck on the Warriors my boy.

But I have 3 dudes. One on the Kings, one on the Nuggets and one I just made in the D-League. I get bored after playing in the NBA. Way too many games and no sim. Mad a.ss. My dude in the D-League is the best yet tho. So Ill prob rock out wit him. But what happens after the season? Do you get to choose a new team?
but i dont get it, it didnt even tell me if they signed me to a different contract, and why would dude say s**t about making a decision and s**t?
 8 years ago '09        #200
space
space
 Main Event said:
Debating whether or not i wanna cop this game....Is it worth it?
i hadnt owned a bball game since dreamcast, and i just copped the 360 a few weeks ago and got this game and madden, im pretty addicted to 2k10 already
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy