NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2009, 05:45 PM         #1
29406 pageviews
291 comments

Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE

just post how your doing in this game....s**t needs a patch

my guy is a 60 now and starting point guard for the warriors....i hope they trade monta ellis because he is a cancer....never passes and disrupts the chemistry

291 comments for "NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE"

8 years ago '05        #2
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
The coming with a patch they said on the NBA2k10 forums. No exact date set, but dude said they list of fixes are beign worked on but it takes awhile to fix and then go thru the authorization,etc..

They guessing around middle of November though.

Im loving the game so far, there rae a few issues though (My player, framerate for some people is bad and some of the server issues).

Im loving the gameplay though and the announcing is sick to, that a.ssociation mode is nice to, extremly realistic game.

My player made it to the last game of the tryouts, but got dumped lol. I wasnt scoring much but I averaged 18 a.ssists a game for the Pistons

Last edited by katalist; 10-16-2009 at 05:49 PM..
 10-16-2009, 05:49 PM         #3
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im 67...in march of the season starting PG for the blazers 2 seed in the west right now. Tryna past Sa town for the playoffs..they traded andre millers b**ch a.ss cuz he was crying and s**t cuz i took his spot..oden got traded too

me roy, outlaw and aldrige are k!llin s**t..

hopefully by time playoffs come around im rated high 70's
 8 years ago '05        #4
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Jerry Loller said:
im 67...in march of the season starting PG for the blazers 2 seed in the west right now. Tryna past Sa town for the playoffs..they traded andre millers b**ch a.ss cuz he was crying and s**t cuz i took his spot..oden got traded too

me roy, outlaw and aldrige are k!llin s**t..

hopefully by time playoffs come around im rated high 70's
Damn thats the bizzness :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #5
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Jesus is there anyway to get your myplayer rating up any faster?

I'm a 6'3 starting point guard for the Warriors & I'm a 43. lol
I meet all my challenges & have won over half my games.

I held Chris Paul to 4 points in my last game & the dude who criticizes your game was talking s**t about giving up 4 points. lol

Oh & yea Monta Ellis & Stephen Jackson are both cancers.
Brandan Wright is NICE though!
 8 years ago '05        #6
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 bassy said:
Jesus is there anyway to get your myplayer rating up any faster?

I'm a 6'3 starting point guard for the Warriors & I'm a 43. lol
I meet all my challenges & have won over half my games.

I held Chris Paul to 4 points in my last game & the dude who criticizes your game was talking s**t about giving up 4 points. lol

Oh & yea Monta Ellis & Stephen Jackson are both cancers.
Brandan Wright is NICE though!

Yea that dude pisses me off, this one game I had 22 a.ssists and 15 points with ZERO turnovers and dude got mad at me for letting dude I was guard get 5 points

Try upgrading your dude at lots of differnt categorys, not just one or two and he will improve faster. Im at 50 now, but got released lol, now im in NBDL bs lol.

How you gonna release a dude who had a A- team grade and averages over 15 a.ssists a game? haha shiiiiiat. Game is still crack though.

Last edited by katalist; 10-16-2009 at 05:56 PM..
 10-16-2009, 05:54 PM         #7
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do u spend ur points on? i got my defense up first..then some of my athleticism then i started workin on offense. i got 90 on balld efense and 85 defensive awarness(it does matter)
 8 years ago '05        #8
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Jerry Loller said:
what do u spend ur points on? i got my defense up first..then some of my athleticism then i started workin on offense. i got 90 on balld efense and 85 defensive awarness(it does matter)
Yup, I slept on that Defensive Awarness for awhile, last bit I been upgrading it alot though and its def helping my D.
 10-16-2009, 05:56 PM         #9
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm working on my ball security

i have 90 ball handling and 85 off hand but only 75 ball security..onc ei get that to like 80 imma work on shooting..my dunk is 80 nad layup is 80..i need a midrange and three ball to complete my game...and shoot off dribble...
 10-16-2009, 05:59 PM         #10
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:

Yea that dude pisses me off, this one game I had 22 a.ssists and 15 points with ZERO turnovers and dude got mad at me for letting dude I was guard get 5 points

Try upgrading your dude at lots of differnt categorys, not just one or two and he will improve faster. Im at 50 now, but got released lol, now im in NBDL bs lol.

How you gonna release a dude who had a A- team grade and averages over 15 a.ssists a game? haha shiiiiiat. Game is still crack though.
I was mad when i got cut too but then i was glad cuz i played in the d-league and there a lil better thant he summer league players...and i dominated for like 12 games..got calle dup..and NBA was a rude awakening...i got sonned by cp3 first game
 8 years ago '05        #11
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Jerry Loller said:
I was mad when i got cut too but then i was glad cuz i played in the d-league and there a lil better thant he summer league players...and i dominated for like 12 games..got calle dup..and NBA was a rude awakening...i got sonned by cp3 first game
haha, good s**t mang. Im a jump on some of that in a bit :dancingcool:

My a.ssociation game going great though, think im 9-2 on the hardest difficulty.
Some close f**king games though holly s**t, I think every game except one has been a buzzer beater or decided in the last minute of the game.

You see when you hit a game winner how crazy the announcer, your team and the crowd gets? s**t is dope, I like how they improved that this year.
 10-16-2009, 06:12 PM         #12
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went undrafted. Went to training camp with the Hornets. Got cut. Went to the d league. Got call up by the Thunder. Now Im 55 overall and start for the Thunder. Averaging 10pts 3rbs 3ast.

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 10-16-2009 at 07:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #13
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Im a 50 in my first training camp for the Knicks... I chose them cuz I decided to be a 2 guard and they are short on that spot... Im avgin 26ppgs 6rebs 3asts on 8 min quarters... s**ts gettin fun... I want my guy to play for the Raps tho...
 8 years ago '05        #14
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
Yall dont get ya grade lowered for shooting the ball that much?
When ever I seem to shoot the ball alot or score 20+ points I seem to get a s**tty grade haha.

So i just stick to the passing with my PG and get A- or A with my 15-20 a.ssists a game.
 10-16-2009, 07:13 PM         #15
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i take alot of lay ups nad dunks so my ratings stay high...just make sure u dont turn the ball over or ur f**ked...that s**t will k!ll ur rating.
 8 years ago '05        #16
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 273 273
im a 6'5 scoring point guard, why cant i dunk??

i think im like a 42, was drafted by the pistons, now im still doing the summer circuit thing, with a team rating of A-
 8 years ago '06        #17
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a 6'7 scoring SF rated 58 (was a 55 after the Draft Combine). I got drafted by the Wizards (2nd round, 2nd pick). Made it through Summer League averaging 26 ppg & about 9.8 boards a game. Well actually I got cut at the end of Summer League (don't know how or why), but I restarted the game and the Wizards kept me. I had to do that to avoid that duplicate player glitch where you go to another team, but you still got the same player on the team that cut you.

Now I'm in training camp, I played about 2 games. Averaging 23 ppg & 13 boards.

Key attributes (can't give the exact number, but its in that area):

Mid range: 84 (or 85)
offensive awareness: 70 something
defensive awareness: 70 something
consistency: 70 something
layup: 62

I'm trying to get my vertical up and maybe start on some defensive attributes.

I'm hoping to get cut from the Wizards cause it's just a team of ball hoggers. From Jamison to Arenas to Nick Young to Foye to Oberto taking bout 20 shots and missing damn near all, I can't deal with it.

Last edited by rag621; 10-16-2009 at 07:26 PM..
 10-16-2009, 07:34 PM         #18
ToNyYeYo G-UniT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
booo 2 all of ya... bought 2k10 and the next day i got rrod BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! hating it!!!
 8 years ago '06        #19
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,975 | Props total: 163 163
Steve Nash just lit my sorry a.ss up.

I'm not as good as I thought I was. :(
 8 years ago '06        #20
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
booo 2 all of ya... bought 2k10 and the next day i got rrod BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! hating it!!!
Well, I got it on the Trey. I thought my s**t was gonna get messed up. Cause when I tried to play a game in My Player, the screen just went black and my ps3 made a noise & restarted.

But hey, you get your 360 fixed free (unless they just give people refurbished 360s and extra stuff with it).
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy