NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE

most viewed right now
 134
Drake- Iím Upset
280 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Article inside Reboot your router
34 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
 52
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
255 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-16-2009, 04:45 PM         #1
29812 pageviews
291 comments


Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE
 

 
just post how your doing in this game....s**t needs a patch

my guy is a 60 now and starting point guard for the warriors....i hope they trade monta ellis because he is a cancer....never passes and disrupts the chemistry

291 comments for "NBA 2k10 : My Player UPDATE"

 9 years ago '05        #2
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
The coming with a patch they said on the NBA2k10 forums. No exact date set, but dude said they list of fixes are beign worked on but it takes awhile to fix and then go thru the authorization,etc..

They guessing around middle of November though.

Im loving the game so far, there rae a few issues though (My player, framerate for some people is bad and some of the server issues).

Im loving the gameplay though and the announcing is sick to, that a.ssociation mode is nice to, extremly realistic game.

My player made it to the last game of the tryouts, but got dumped lol. I wasnt scoring much but I averaged 18 a.ssists a game for the Pistons


Last edited by katalist; 10-16-2009 at 04:49 PM..
 10-16-2009, 04:49 PM         #3
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im 67...in march of the season starting PG for the blazers 2 seed in the west right now. Tryna past Sa town for the playoffs..they traded andre millers b**ch a.ss cuz he was crying and s**t cuz i took his spot..oden got traded too

me roy, outlaw and aldrige are k!llin s**t..

hopefully by time playoffs come around im rated high 70's
 9 years ago '05        #4
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Jerry Loller said:
im 67...in march of the season starting PG for the blazers 2 seed in the west right now. Tryna past Sa town for the playoffs..they traded andre millers b**ch a.ss cuz he was crying and s**t cuz i took his spot..oden got traded too

me roy, outlaw and aldrige are k!llin s**t..

hopefully by time playoffs come around im rated high 70's
Damn thats the bizzness :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #5
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,977 | Props total: 167 167
Jesus is there anyway to get your myplayer rating up any faster?

I'm a 6'3 starting point guard for the Warriors & I'm a 43. lol
I meet all my challenges & have won over half my games.

I held Chris Paul to 4 points in my last game & the dude who criticizes your game was talking s**t about giving up 4 points. lol

Oh & yea Monta Ellis & Stephen Jackson are both cancers.
Brandan Wright is NICE though!
 9 years ago '05        #6
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 bassy said:
Jesus is there anyway to get your myplayer rating up any faster?

I'm a 6'3 starting point guard for the Warriors & I'm a 43. lol
I meet all my challenges & have won over half my games.

I held Chris Paul to 4 points in my last game & the dude who criticizes your game was talking s**t about giving up 4 points. lol

Oh & yea Monta Ellis & Stephen Jackson are both cancers.
Brandan Wright is NICE though!

Yea that dude pisses me off, this one game I had 22 a.ssists and 15 points with ZERO turnovers and dude got mad at me for letting dude I was guard get 5 points

Try upgrading your dude at lots of differnt categorys, not just one or two and he will improve faster. Im at 50 now, but got released lol, now im in NBDL bs lol.

How you gonna release a dude who had a A- team grade and averages over 15 a.ssists a game? haha shiiiiiat. Game is still crack though.


Last edited by katalist; 10-16-2009 at 04:56 PM..
 10-16-2009, 04:54 PM         #7
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do u spend ur points on? i got my defense up first..then some of my athleticism then i started workin on offense. i got 90 on balld efense and 85 defensive awarness(it does matter)
 9 years ago '05        #8
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Jerry Loller said:
what do u spend ur points on? i got my defense up first..then some of my athleticism then i started workin on offense. i got 90 on balld efense and 85 defensive awarness(it does matter)
Yup, I slept on that Defensive Awarness for awhile, last bit I been upgrading it alot though and its def helping my D.
 10-16-2009, 04:56 PM         #9
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm working on my ball security

i have 90 ball handling and 85 off hand but only 75 ball security..onc ei get that to like 80 imma work on shooting..my dunk is 80 nad layup is 80..i need a midrange and three ball to complete my game...and shoot off dribble...
 10-16-2009, 04:59 PM         #10
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:

Yea that dude pisses me off, this one game I had 22 a.ssists and 15 points with ZERO turnovers and dude got mad at me for letting dude I was guard get 5 points

Try upgrading your dude at lots of differnt categorys, not just one or two and he will improve faster. Im at 50 now, but got released lol, now im in NBDL bs lol.

How you gonna release a dude who had a A- team grade and averages over 15 a.ssists a game? haha shiiiiiat. Game is still crack though.
I was mad when i got cut too but then i was glad cuz i played in the d-league and there a lil better thant he summer league players...and i dominated for like 12 games..got calle dup..and NBA was a rude awakening...i got sonned by cp3 first game
 9 years ago '05        #11
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Jerry Loller said:
I was mad when i got cut too but then i was glad cuz i played in the d-league and there a lil better thant he summer league players...and i dominated for like 12 games..got calle dup..and NBA was a rude awakening...i got sonned by cp3 first game
haha, good s**t mang. Im a jump on some of that in a bit :dancingcool:

My a.ssociation game going great though, think im 9-2 on the hardest difficulty.
Some close f**king games though holly s**t, I think every game except one has been a buzzer beater or decided in the last minute of the game.

You see when you hit a game winner how crazy the announcer, your team and the crowd gets? s**t is dope, I like how they improved that this year.
 10-16-2009, 05:12 PM         #12
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went undrafted. Went to training camp with the Hornets. Got cut. Went to the d league. Got call up by the Thunder. Now Im 55 overall and start for the Thunder. Averaging 10pts 3rbs 3ast.


Last edited by Tempus # 1; 10-16-2009 at 06:56 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #13
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,492 | Props total: 3195 3195
Im a 50 in my first training camp for the Knicks... I chose them cuz I decided to be a 2 guard and they are short on that spot... Im avgin 26ppgs 6rebs 3asts on 8 min quarters... s**ts gettin fun... I want my guy to play for the Raps tho...
 9 years ago '05        #14
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
Yall dont get ya grade lowered for shooting the ball that much?
When ever I seem to shoot the ball alot or score 20+ points I seem to get a s**tty grade haha.

So i just stick to the passing with my PG and get A- or A with my 15-20 a.ssists a game.
 10-16-2009, 06:13 PM         #15
Jerry Loller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well i take alot of lay ups nad dunks so my ratings stay high...just make sure u dont turn the ball over or ur f**ked...that s**t will k!ll ur rating.
 9 years ago '05        #16
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,537 | Props total: 285 285
im a 6'5 scoring point guard, why cant i dunk??

i think im like a 42, was drafted by the pistons, now im still doing the summer circuit thing, with a team rating of A-
 9 years ago '06        #17
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a 6'7 scoring SF rated 58 (was a 55 after the Draft Combine). I got drafted by the Wizards (2nd round, 2nd pick). Made it through Summer League averaging 26 ppg & about 9.8 boards a game. Well actually I got cut at the end of Summer League (don't know how or why), but I restarted the game and the Wizards kept me. I had to do that to avoid that duplicate player glitch where you go to another team, but you still got the same player on the team that cut you.

Now I'm in training camp, I played about 2 games. Averaging 23 ppg & 13 boards.

Key attributes (can't give the exact number, but its in that area):

Mid range: 84 (or 85)
offensive awareness: 70 something
defensive awareness: 70 something
consistency: 70 something
layup: 62

I'm trying to get my vertical up and maybe start on some defensive attributes.

I'm hoping to get cut from the Wizards cause it's just a team of ball hoggers. From Jamison to Arenas to Nick Young to Foye to Oberto taking bout 20 shots and missing damn near all, I can't deal with it.


Last edited by rag621; 10-16-2009 at 06:26 PM..
 10-16-2009, 06:34 PM         #18
ToNyYeYo G-UniT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
booo 2 all of ya... bought 2k10 and the next day i got rrod BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! hating it!!!
 9 years ago '06        #19
bassy 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,977 | Props total: 167 167
Steve Nash just lit my sorry a.ss up.

I'm not as good as I thought I was. :(
 9 years ago '06        #20
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
booo 2 all of ya... bought 2k10 and the next day i got rrod BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! hating it!!!
Well, I got it on the Trey. I thought my s**t was gonna get messed up. Cause when I tried to play a game in My Player, the screen just went black and my ps3 made a noise & restarted.


But hey, you get your 360 fixed free (unless they just give people refurbished 360s and extra stuff with it).
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
165 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
80 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy