Eminem - Taking My Ball - Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 140
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Young Thug Warns Rappers Who Calling Him Gay! He responds
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-16-2009, 05:07 PM         #81
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trap$tar said:
I agree with you but he didnt lose "it" its just that Eminem talks about s**t you dont really want to listen to.

I want some of that TES or MMLP.

Im an Eminem fan but he needs to stop this BS but atleast I can admit when one of my favorite rappers is putting out garbage songs unlike Jay-Z fans who fail to realize that he has dropped three straight garbage albums in a row.
jay-z stays on n*ggas minds...even in a eminem new song thread :hang:
 9 years ago '07        #82
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,873 | Props total: 4057 4057
 Narcz said:
According to Eminem stans, "the way he puts words together" is so amazing that the gay s**t doesn't bother them
:cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '07        #83
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,873 | Props total: 4057 4057
 Trap$tar said:
I agree with you but he didnt lose "it" its just that Eminem talks about s**t you dont really want to listen to.

I want some of that TES or MMLP.

Im an Eminem fan but he needs to stop this BS but atleast I can admit when one of my favorite rappers is putting out garbage songs unlike Jay-Z fans who fail to realize that he has dropped three straight garbage albums in a row.
 9 years ago '06        #84
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,197 | Props total: 3006 3006
its very similar to the way he was rapping on SSLP and MMLP he was talking about crazy s**t, murder, s3x, drugs, etc
 9 years ago '06        #85
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 The Blueprint˛ said:
says the n*gga who STAYED posting about BP3.

Dont be a hypocrite t.hoe nut hugger
how did i stay posting about BP3?

and i ain't a jay hater...i even made a thread saying thank you was a crazy track and reminded me of old jay.

u and ur boytoy melody are just taking turns licking ems d*ck whenever u can. u mad em took jays shine and is a better lyricist by far then jay can ever imagine to be.
 9 years ago '04        #86
STUNTIN 
space
avatar space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 bigmike5115 said:
to be honest..he may be scared to rap serious..everyone knows he's one of the best ever if not the best..but all of his haters and even his fans like me say "he needs to rap serious" but what if he does? and he drops the ball..than there will never be that "what if he rapped serious, he'd be untouchable" argument anymore
i think u kinda have something there,.. but i think that its not about not being able to do it for other ppl,.. i dont think he cant do it for himself,.. imo the dude seems like he has some serious ocd problems,.. it would explain why he's soo "offset" in public, .. also the need for the drugs, some ppl that have disorders like that find it a burden and try and escape it.. and with these type of songs he is just f**king around so he can let it go, but if he's doing something serious he has to get it perfect,.. this is all just my speculation but i bet he has all kinds of bangin serious tracks that were never finished
 9 years ago '07        #87
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,873 | Props total: 4057 4057
 SHootar said:
how did i stay posting about BP3?

and i ain't a jay hater...i even made a thread saying thank you was a crazy track and reminded me of old jay.

u and ur boytoy melody are just taking turns licking ems d*ck whenever u can. u mad em took jays shine and is a better lyricist by far then jay can ever imagine to be.
NO WONDER YOU LIKE EM

 9 years ago '09        #88
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
:lachen001:
 9 years ago '06        #89
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 MELODY said:
NO WONDER YOU LIKE EM


ur age is >>> ur IQ

no wonder jays dumbed down lyrics appeal to you
 9 years ago '07        #90
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,873 | Props total: 4057 4057
 SHootar said:
ur age is >>> ur IQ

no wonder jays dumbed down lyrics appeal to you
DOUBLE ENTENDRES > WORD PLAY & CONTENT EVEN IF HE'S GIVING DR DRE HEAD ON THE TRACK RIGHT?


 10-16-2009, 05:18 PM         #91
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
how did i stay posting about BP3?

and i ain't a jay hater...i even made a thread saying thank you was a crazy track and reminded me of old jay.

u and ur boytoy melody are just taking turns licking ems d*ck whenever u can. u mad em took jays shine and is a better lyricist by far then jay can ever imagine to be.
took jays shine? n*ggas wasnt saying s**t until nas came thru with ether and then everyone started saying em got jay on renegade....regardless they both went in and thats when eminem actually still had it
 9 years ago '12        #92
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
LMAO this s**t go hard


Haters mad as f**k in this thread
 9 years ago '06        #93
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,303 | Props total: 5327 5327
 MELODY said:
DOUBLE ENTENDRES > WORD PLAY & CONTENT


*music scratches*


Whoa whoa whoa...
 10-16-2009, 05:21 PM         #94
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ what eminem is saying on this track this dude is funny haha
 9 years ago '06        #95
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 MELODY said:
DOUBLE ENTENDRES > WORD PLAY & CONTENT EVEN IF HE'S GIVING DR DRE HEAD ON THE TRACK RIGHT?


i know ur a tool...but the caps lock button should be below the tab key on the left of your keyboard.
 9 years ago '06        #96
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 The Blueprint˛ said:
took jays shine? n*ggas wasnt saying s**t until nas came thru with ether and then everyone started saying em got jay on renegade....regardless they both went in and thats when eminem actually still had it
i'm talking about NOW. there's not a soul, who don't have down-syndrome, so exclude dudes like melody, that don't believe em's a better lyricist than jay. it's really not close. jay sounds like bubble gum rap compared to em's verses.
 9 years ago '04        #97
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 The Blueprint˛ said:
How so? I like eminem but he hasnt dropped anything worthwhile since eminem show. Doesnt mean i wont check his new s**t
:laughing9:
 9 years ago '07        #98
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,873 | Props total: 4057 4057
 SHootar said:
i know ur a tool...but the caps lock button should be below the tab key on the left of your keyboard.
EXACTLY

:cool-smiley-009:
 10-16-2009, 05:30 PM         #99
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
i'm talking about NOW. there's not a soul, who don't have down-syndrome, so exclude dudes like melody, that don't believe em's a better lyricist than jay. it's really not close. jay sounds like bubble gum rap compared to em's verses.
Em has always been the better lyricist, when have i said otherwise?

Its too bad lyricism isnt the only thing to rapping now is it. If that was the case, Canibus would be goat.

 JBeezy said:
:laughing9:
just cause i dont eat up his new garbage like you fools doesnt mean i never liked him
 9 years ago '07        #100
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$11,873 | Props total: 4057 4057
 SHootar said:
i'm talking about NOW. there's not a soul, who don't have down-syndrome, so exclude dudes like melody, that don't believe em's a better lyricist than jay. it's really not close. jay sounds like bubble gum rap compared to em's verses.
n*gga I DONT CARE HOW MUCH MORE LYRICAL HE IS THAN ANYONE, WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHEN YOUR CONTENT IS RETARDED? GLAD TO SEE YOU RELATE TO HIS LYRICS.


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
42 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
70 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
52 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
108 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
610 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
103 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy