most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-18-2009, 10:19 AM         #81
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im 20 something odd years old.....so I cant do it...but now that dude is going to prison for shooting dude...All you youngass Boxden n*ggas go run train on shorty.

Im pretty sure theirs some n*gga T-Baggin that little b**ch right now, gettin ready to upload the clip to worldstar.

lmao @ how people are coming to the defense of the kid.....Lets clarify 1 thing.

The Parent=Wrong
The Daughter=Wrong
The Kid who was in this mans house having s3x with his daughter, AFTER sneaking into his home....WRONG

2 wrongs dont make a right, 3 can make for a catastrophe...Everyones wrong..
 10-18-2009, 10:33 AM         #82
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dionedre3000 said:
I understand about protecting your daughter because lets be honest fella's we know how the we are around girls but the guy tried to murder this dude like he rapped. Why not scare the little f**ker fire some shots so his a.ss will think twice trying to run up in her.

Second what did he do to punish her. Probably nothing because thats daddy's little girl and she wouldn't do nothing like that.
shooting the guiy she f**king i think is punishment enough to the mind
 10-18-2009, 10:36 AM         #83
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Wow..are you guys serious? Further proves that boxden are full of wannabe thugs..

How the hell can you defend a guy shooting at an 18 year old kid? Just because dude is smashing his daughter? He isn't f**king raping her she wanted it..

If I opened the door and saw an older dude smashing my daughter I'd yell at him to get the f**k off of her, I'd grab him immediately, and tell him he isn't allowed on my property anymore and I'm calling his parents..then I'd hit them up and let them deal with it..then ground my daughter. A f**king gun isn't necessary, that's why there's so much gun violence around these times..people trying to parent now with guns..f**king sad.

I hope this dude loses the case.
 10-18-2009, 10:37 AM         #84
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it was me I would have kick her a.ss out along with the guy, she want to have s3x with him, fine go live with him as well, never show your face at my house again.
 8 years ago '05        #85
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
thats his step daughter not the same dont count, he prolly wanted to hit sicko...id beat tha kid azz but not shoot him 4 times wtf
 8 years ago '05        #86
bxpostalkid 
space
space
space
$529 | Props total: 2 2
thats why paents should let the kids have s3x at home thats how n*ggas get hurt or rent a hotel broke n*ggas lol
 10-18-2009, 02:21 PM         #87
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Definitely overreacted. Its kind of crazy that some of you would be happy if that was our son f**kin her but if that was our daughter we'd do something like this. I don't get it
 8 years ago '05        #88
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 2427 2427
 diplo said:
He could use as his defense the fact he didn't know if the intruder was armed with a weapon. (knife, gun)

In the US, in all 50 states, you can legally defend your house from intruders. You can legally hold a shotgun in your home.

But this is the land of the lawsuit. Years back a robber fell through a skylight and got hurt. He sued the family and won.
i remember that s**t. the outcome was sicking.

the stepfathers did over react but i do understand why he did it.

louie_b said:
Yeah that is true but chances are dude was nekkid. But true he could have some kind of weapon near him or in his clothes.

The robber won that lawsuit?? That is so sick, even though he is a robber he still won a lawsuit. You can sue almost anybody right? Wow if lived there and be damn near broke i think i would try and sue a company or something. Just like in Seinfeld when Kramers sues a coffecompany because his coffee was to hot
a long time ago some lady sued a mcdonalds because she accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee on herself and won the case

mcdonalds appealed the case but the ruling never got over turning. they settled out of court for 100 of thousands of dollards.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 10-18-2009 at 02:48 PM..
 10-18-2009, 11:39 PM         #89
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall some suckers, i wouldve high fived the n*gga. the b**ch is damaged goods, u cant save her at that point.

might of even DPed the hoe
 8 years ago '09        #90
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 13141 13141
it was her stepdad though not even her blood father. And come on now this dude actually shot him. He probably limped out in front of the house nekkid lmao. Mad as hell...
 8 years ago '05        #91
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I dunno why people keep saying oh its her stepdad.

Sometimes stepdads treat their stepkids as their own. Ever thought of that? Seriously.
 8 years ago '04        #92
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 JaiMega said:
I dunno why people keep saying oh its her stepdad.

Sometimes stepdads treat their stepkids as their own. Ever thought of that? Seriously.
maybe its so shocking to some because its a black man who actually stepped up to the father role...
 8 years ago '07        #93
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 memyselfni said:
maybe its so shocking to some because its a black man who actually stepped up to the father role...
lol thats funny.

but yea, ppl keep coming in talking bout 'did anybody read the article?'

if he was that protective of her obviously he was her real father regardless of blood.

sidenote: I bet its other dudes seeing the names involved like 'whoa, I'm glad he aint come home while I was there'
 8 years ago '04        #94
K-Money 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 88 88
damn piston whip him or something but shooting a dude cuz ur lil girl let him inside is a bit much
 8 years ago '06        #95
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Damn that's messed up that he just k!lled somebody's seed like that. I mean damn if the s3x was consensual between his daughter and the dude he should have got on his daughters a.ss not the dude.
 8 years ago '05        #96
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
 lifeofaYG said:

i bet u he violated alot of people daughters in his day
real talk....i'd beat a lil n*gga a.ss if that was my daughter but i couldn't hit em wit the burner cuz i was in his shoes not to long ago
 8 years ago '08        #97
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2642 2642
How is shooting a kid having consensual s3x with your daughter protecting her?
He probably just scarred the f**k out of her.
f**king idiot.
 10-19-2009, 12:44 PM         #98
thaghost 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '05        #99
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
that was a moronic move..how is he going to protect the b**ch now when hes behind bars
 10-20-2009, 12:41 PM         #100
Jay5678 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would of beat the bricks off his face not shoot him doe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago