Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
thats why i hope i never have a daughter

but come on dude you cant really shoot nobody for this s**t...fathers act as if their 16 year old daughters are the first 16 year old daughters in the world...think about when you were a teenagers and how many 16 year old daughters you popped off

hypocritical

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 10-17-2009 at 11:11 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #42
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
 diplo said:
Hmmm..I'm not sure how the case will pan out.

Chilling 911 call, though. (towards the end)

The man (emphasis on man) was technically an intruder in his house. That house is owned by him, not his daughter. That could play a role in it.

The fact he went to get the gun will probably be used by the prosecutor to throw an attempted -premeditated- murder charge on him. It could be argued that when he went to go get the gun he had intentions of k!lling the man and the fact the bullets only hit his leg was by chance, not coincidental.

Either way, it's still his property.
I know nothing about Us law. But its hard to prove the man shot the intruder because he was intruding. There is no defence for shooting the intruder. The owner of the house his life was not in danger. If he wanted to protect his house and belongings he could f!ght, throw the man out. And what you already said, the man went ahead and grabbed a gun, loaded it before he went back to shoot the dude. From his actions you can make up that it was his intention to shoot the dude. If it was his intention to k!ll him is another story.
 8 years ago '05        #43
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
I think I would've reacted in the same manner but only worse. I see people on here preaching about teaching your kids s3x before marriage is straight bulls**t. How could you win the battle when s3x is all around them? Have yall noticed TV lately. Currently I have three son and yes they would get the talk but I can all most guarantee that they will test the waters anyway. I been with mad females that weren't allowed to have boyfriends at all. They would usually be the most s3xually active. IMO The step dad was wrong but both the kids were wrong for disrespecting that crib.
 8 years ago '04        #44
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
before i had my daughter, i would have thought the stepfather was nuts.

I have a daughter now.

Let me see a lil n*gga diggin in my daughter in my house.

My mossberg 500 will greet him swiftly. Not with the buckshot rounds, but i'll hit him with the red winchester bird rounds.
 8 years ago '07        #45
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 t0nyg said:
probably just got jealous that she wouldnt let him hit.
 10-17-2009, 11:38 AM         #46
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 louie_b said:
I know nothing about Us law. But its hard to prove the man shot the intruder because he was intruding. There is no defence for shooting the intruder. The owner of the house his life was not in danger. If he wanted to protect his house and belongings he could f!ght, throw the man out. And what you already said, the man went ahead and grabbed a gun, loaded it before he went back to shoot the dude. From his actions you can make up that it was his intention to shoot the dude. If it was his intention to k!ll him is another story.
He could use as his defense the fact he didn't know if the intruder was armed with a weapon. (knife, gun)

In the US, in all 50 states, you can legally defend your house from intruders. You can legally hold a shotgun in your home.

But this is the land of the lawsuit. Years back a robber fell through a skylight and got hurt. He sued the family and won.
 8 years ago '04        #47
louie_b 
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 8 8
 diplo said:
He could use as his defense the fact he didn't know if the intruder was armed with a weapon. (knife, gun)

In the US, in all 50 states, you can legally defend your house from intruders. You can legally hold a shotgun in your home.

But this is the land of the lawsuit. Years back a robber fell through a skylight and got hurt. He sued the family and won.

Yeah that is true but chances are dude was nekkid. But true he could have some kind of weapon near him or in his clothes.

The robber won that lawsuit?? That is so sick, even though he is a robber he still won a lawsuit. You can sue almost anybody right? Wow if lived there and be damn near broke i think i would try and sue a company or something. Just like in Seinfeld when Kramers sues a coffecompany because his coffee was to hot
 8 years ago '05        #48
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I always take girls to my crib so I can pipe anyway.
 10-17-2009, 12:04 PM         #49
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^some1s got something 2 prove.
 8 years ago '05        #50
JaiMega 
space
space
That I foresee incidents like this occurring? Then yes I do.
 10-17-2009, 12:14 PM         #51
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 louie_b said:
Yeah that is true but chances are dude was nekkid. But true he could have some kind of weapon near him or in his clothes.

The robber won that lawsuit?? That is so sick, even though he is a robber he still won a lawsuit. You can sue almost anybody right? Wow if lived there and be damn near broke i think i would try and sue a company or something. Just like in Seinfeld when Kramers sues a coffecompany because his coffee was to hot
I'm googling it and can't find a reliable source confirming it.

Just this.

And that ain't too relevant. I'm sure there have been cases concerning this, but the more I research it the more I realize they probably lost the suit.

That woman did sue Mcdonalds over the coffee burning her back in the 90s. lol

Stop for a second through. 49 cents for a coffee?! I miss those days.
 8 years ago '05        #52
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3262 3262
Wow..are you guys serious? Further proves that boxden are full of wannabe thugs..

How the hell can you defend a guy shooting at an 18 year old kid? Just because dude is smashing his daughter? He isn't f**king raping her she wanted it..

If I opened the door and saw an older dude smashing my daughter I'd yell at him to get the f**k off of her, I'd grab him immediately, and tell him he isn't allowed on my property anymore and I'm calling his parents..then I'd hit them up and let them deal with it..then ground my daughter. A f**king gun isn't necessary, that's why there's so much gun violence around these times..people trying to parent now with guns..f**king sad.

I hope this dude loses the case.
 8 years ago '05        #53
JaiMega 
space
space
^He makes a good point.

But I'd still shoot him the head.
 8 years ago '07        #54
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
people don't know how to lock doors anymore?
 10-17-2009, 12:34 PM         #55
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white guys shoots black kid for trying to place his black seed in his daughters pure white womb, (hmm) I bet this dude always wanted to bag him a n*gga.
 8 years ago '09        #56
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
 sniper1 said:
the article says stepfather?
Posted via Mobile Device
yea. at people just reading headlines and not the whole article. It was her stepfather and yea, s3x is s3x bruh. If i get caught with somebody i ain't tryna get shot by anybody, hit this man with the book.
 8 years ago '05        #57
JaiMega 
space
space
take your broads home so s**t won't happen then, its that simple.
 8 years ago '06        #58
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
dam i kno that pus*y wasn't worth that
 8 years ago '05        #59
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10881 10881
Well damn he could've beaten the kids a.ss. But damn he didn't have to shoot his a.ss.
 10-17-2009, 02:31 PM         #60
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fathers stupid why shoot the boy cuz ur daughters as.lut
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy