Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #41
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4534 4534
 The Hatchett said:
you a.ss hole it is 2 steps! and pass or shoot! 1 step and hold the ball. Now you can basically take 3 steps.. they f**king the game up.
n*gga. Comprehend what is being done! Nothing is changing, only the way the rule is written in teh book. They are updating the rule to the actual way the game is called.
 8 years ago '06        #42
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
Lebron James rule is in full effect, welcome to the crabdribble era ladies and gentlemen.

Dont make it so obvious Stern
 8 years ago '04        #43
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 The Hatchett said:
you a.ss hole it is 2 steps! and pass or shoot! 1 step and hold the ball. Now you can basically take 3 steps.. they f**king the game up.
and its legal if u landed and jumped from both feet at the same time
 8 years ago '08        #44
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
im a big lebron fan but come on i see butter on the ball here come red lobster
 8 years ago '04        #45
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
 MATIX said:
you cant hop step and take two steps
 franchise said:
and its legal if u landed and jumped from both feet at the same time

Yeah people don't realize that if you jump stop and land on both feet simultaneously then take 2 steps(or 1.5 in everything besides the nba) it's not a travel...This thread shows the people who actually played ball and those who just played at parks and s**t...
 8 years ago '05        #46
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
Yeah people don't realize that if you jump stop and land on both feet simultaneously then take 2 steps(or 1.5 in everything besides the nba) it's not a travel...This thread shows the people who actually played ball and those who just played at parks and s**t...
truth, if you hop step off of 1 foot and land on 2 simultaneously you still have a live pivot once you land.
 8 years ago '07        #47
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13063 13063
like most people said, this isn't a change of the rules as they r enforced, since this has been the interpretation since as long as anybody can remember, they just finally altered the rulebook to be consistent with they way they've been calling it forever. the only way this makes a difference is if now they start turning their cheek when somebody takes 3 steps and it becomes a slippery slope.
 8 years ago '07        #48
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 rawchester said:
truth, if you hop step off of 1 foot and land on 2 simultaneously you still have a live pivot once you land.
The "hop step" has been abused for as long as I can remember. Landing simultaneously on 2 feet doesn't happen as often as folks think. I've seen Kobe, Peirce, Wade, T-Mac, Carter, etc. all hop off 1 foot and land on 2 feet NOT simultaneously many times. They never call it. That's why I was so surprised when Lebron got called for it. I see it happen all the time with so many players. I was like... how did it become such a big deal all of a sudden when Lebron did it?
 8 years ago '05        #49
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Bullseye said:
The "hop step" has been abused for as long as I can remember. Landing simultaneously on 2 feet doesn't happen as often as folks think. I've seen Kobe, Peirce, Wade, T-Mac, Carter, etc. all hop off 1 foot and land on 2 feet NOT simultaneously many times. They never call it. That's why I was so surprised when Lebron got called for it. I see it happen all the time with so many players. I was like... how did it become such a big deal all of a sudden when Lebron did it?
Its because when a lot of other guys try to do it. their actual intention is to land on 2 ft. Brons intention is to hop then take another 2, with no attempt to land simultaneously. Atleasts thats how i see it.
 8 years ago '04        #50
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2221 2221
 Bullseye said:
I know but unless it's ridiculously obvious it's kinda hard for a ref to really notice it when they are going full speed...
 8 years ago '06        #51
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18869 18869
dudes is finna be walking all over the damn place this season....

I shutter to think about what some of the s**t the league's most notorious travel violators are gonna be doin this year...SMH...prepare to see guys like Lebron, Kobe, Wade and Nash just straight galloping on folks to the basket....
 8 years ago '07        #52
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 rawchester said:
Its because when a lot of other guys try to do it. their actual intention is to land on 2 ft. Brons intention is to hop then take another 2, with no attempt to land simultaneously. Atleasts thats how i see it.
Whether they "looked like" they did it on purpose or not, it's still the rules and they need to enforce it. If they're going to let it slide, then they should just let it slide. Quit with the b.s. Good thing they changed it.
 8 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
f**k this, this is a non story. The refs still not gonna call travel.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago