Oct 15 - 6 Year Old Boy Floats Away in Hot Air Baloon

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
8274 pageviews
201 comments

youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
Oct 15 - 6 Year Old Boy Floats Away in Hot Air Baloon......Updated: Kid Found Alive

6-Year-Old Boy Floats Away in Hot-Air Balloon!!!

FORT COLLINS, Colo. — A 6-year-old boy climbed into a hot-air balloon aircraft and floated away Thursday, forcing officials to scramble to figure out how to rescue the boy.

Larimer County sheriff's spokeswoman Eloise Campanella says the device, which is shaped like a flying saucer, has the potential to rise to 10,000 feet. Sheriff's officials last saw the device floating south of Milliken, which is about 40 miles north of Denver.

Campanella says the 6-year-old climbed into the access door and was in the airborne device.

FAA spokesman Mike Fergus says the agency has been notified and it was unclear whether traffic controllers had picked it up on radar.

Additional details were not immediately available.

[pic - click to view]

6-year-old boy floats away in hot-air balloon - Nation AP - MiamiHerald.com

this is an on-going story that just broke but damn....this little white boy is either gonna take the biggest L of the year or his story is gonna be made into a Lifetime movie

Updated

Boy, 6, found alive after hot-air balloon drama

By Jeanie Stokes (AFP) – 4 hours ago

FORT COLLINS, Colorado — A six-year-old Colorado boy feared to have floated to his death on a home-made helium balloon was found alive Thursday, ending a fleeting drama that captivated the nation.

Falcon Heene was found hiding in a cardboard box in the attic of the garage at his family's home in Fort Collins, outside Denver, roughly four hours after his brother told police he had climbed into the balloon and taken off.

The story dominated US television networks, which followed the progress of the runaway flying saucer-shaped balloon as it drifted thousands of feet into the atmosphere before making a soft landing two hours later.

Authorities began fearing the worst after the craft was found to be empty after it landed. Local media reports cited witnesses who reported seeing an unidentified object fall from the balloon during its flight.

But fears of a tragic ending to the story evaporated after Larimer County Sheriff Jim Alderden received a call from an officer during a briefing with reporters -- Falcon had been found alive.

"The boy's been there all the time. He's been hiding in a cardboard box in the attic above the garage," a beaming Alderden told reporters.

"I don't want to make a conjecture, but this is not the first time when we have been involved in searching for some child and once the child realizes people are looking for them, they hide because they're afraid they're going to get in trouble," he added.

Alderden said police had questioned the brother several times about what he had seen shortly before the balloon drifted away.

"What he said was that he saw his brother climb into that apparatus and he was very adamant, they interviewed him multiple times and that was his consistent story," Alderden said.

"I can't tell you how many times this has happened over the course of my career. I think the thing that was confusing is that we had the eyewitness that said that he climbed into this apparatus, which clearly was not the case."

A sheepish Falcon later appeared before a scrum of journalists outside the family home alongside his father, Richard, mother, Mayumi, and two brothers, Brad 10 and Ryo 8.

Richard Heene, a keen amateur scientist who spends his spare time studying storms, clouds and weather patterns, told reporters his son had hidden after an argument shortly before the balloon took off.

"He said he was hiding because I yelled at him," Heene said, before turning to Falcon and apologizing: "I'm really sorry I yelled at you."

Asked if he would consider grounding his son, Heene replied: "We don't ground our children. But we are going to talk to him."

Heene would not say whether he planned to give up his balloon experiments. "I really have to sit down and talk to my family about it," he said, describing the craft as "like something out of 'The Jetsons.'"

Heene once appeared on ABC's reality television show "Wife Swap" where he was described as the patriarch of a "storm-chasing, science-obsessed family."

The Denver Post reported that the Heene family often went hunting storms togther. Mayumi Heene said her children "really had fun" on the excursions.

"They get so much more that they can't get from any other entertainment," she told the paper. Richard Heene, meanwhile, told the paper that his children reveled in the thrill of stalking tornados.

"I think I have odd kids. They start screaming with excitement," Richard Heene was quoted by the paper as saying.

Last edited by youngvito18; 10-15-2009 at 06:50 PM..

201 comments for "Oct 15 - 6 Year Old Boy Floats Away in Hot Air Baloon"

10-15-2009, 01:56 PM         #2
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
link?

and 10,000 feet?

that boy will suffocate
 8 years ago '08        #3
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2397 2397
It's on CNN right now.
 8 years ago '05        #4
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 Atlanta said:
link?

and 10,000 feet?

that boy will suffocate
my bad, i just added the lank..........they need to get a helicopter to roll up with a strong focused camera and film this s**t
 10-15-2009, 02:03 PM         #5
wisdom558 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats crazy !
 8 years ago '05        #6
youngvito18 8 heat pts OP
space
space
this is the hot air balloon he's in......s**t looks homemade

8 years ago '07        #7
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
that got to be the scariest feeling ever
 8 years ago '07        #8
ericsupreme 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 216 216
 Pistol Peter said:
that got to be the scariest feeling ever

lil n*gga watched Up one too many times!!!
 10-15-2009, 02:10 PM         #9
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im watching it on cnn now, looks like a f**king old school popcorn thing u put on stove
 8 years ago '07        #10
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
damn i feel bad for this kid
 8 years ago '09        #11
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 502forLife said:
im watching it on cnn now, looks like a f**king old school popcorn thing u put on stove
Yo im laughing at this s**t on CNN but I shouldnt be Why the f**k would the kid be in it, f**king idiot a.ss parents
 10-15-2009, 02:12 PM         #12
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The boy jumped out of it.
 10-15-2009, 02:12 PM         #13
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there saying he aint in it now, said he fell out back round the take off
 8 years ago '05        #14
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1487 1487
why where they filling it with hot air with the boy in it? Mkaes 0 sense....child endangerment....oh s**t said that n*gga might of fell out
 8 years ago '05        #15
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Damn they saying the boy might have fell out.. hopefully it was before the balloon got too high
 10-15-2009, 02:13 PM         #16
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope he did fall out 4real like they said, b4 it took flight
 8 years ago '05        #17
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
 502forLife said:
I hope he did fall out 4real like they said, b4 it took flight
if he did fall out it had to be during flight...
 10-15-2009, 02:15 PM         #18
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watching it nowwwww..........damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 8 years ago '05        #19
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
sky diver need to jump out of a plane and land on top of the ballon...like some action movie s**t
 8 years ago '09        #20
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Woodwin said:
sky diver need to jump out of a plane and land on top of the ballon...like some action movie s**t
Yeah right that s**t aint gone happen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc