Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14744 14744
 Get it Right said:
@ your dumbass thinking I give a f**k about Lil Wayne or Baby, Snoop didn't say any f**king thing about kissing on the lips in that song, are you deaf?
ur f**kin quote was " at ppl thinking Lil Wayne & Baby started the kissing the thing, that's mafia s**t" dummy. u r pretty much saying that Wayne and Baby kissing on the lips was some mafia s**t.

Get it Right said:
Y'all dudes misconstrued my words, my point was, Snoop didn't dissed Lil Wayne nor do I give a f**k about Lil Wayne, I know how the Mafia kiss and that's the whole f**king point, Snoop was talking about gangsters, real gangsters in The Mafia, that was a diss to real gangsters such as Gotti or Capone (because they used the kissing method), and Snoop is from the hood so that's not accepted, he wasn't dissing Lil Wayne, he's just stating "Real gangsters from the hood don't kiss each other like the guys in the mafia no matter how gangster they are," the s**t is not accepted in the hood.

But you guys act like Lil Wayne is the first person to kiss a guy so you are quick to throw his name in the action, I know what you guys might say next, "but he said something about sounding like T-pain," but who doesn't sound like T-pain now-a-days and he said something about someone stealing his whole style, we know Wayne doesn't sound anything like Snoop, I think you guys are reaching with this one.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #82
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Get it Right said:
Y'all dudes misconstrued my words, my point was, Snoop didn't dissed Lil Wayne nor do I give a f**k about Lil Wayne, I know how the Mafia kiss and that's the whole f**king point, Snoop was talking about gangsters, real gangsters in The Mafia, that was a diss to real gangsters such as Gotti or Capone (because they used the kissing method), and Snoop is from the hood so that's not accepted, he wasn't dissing Lil Wayne, he's just stating "Real gangsters from the hood don't kiss each other like the guys in the mafia no matter how gangster they are," the s**t is not accepted in the hood.

But you guys act like Lil Wayne is the first person to kiss a guy so you are quick to throw his name in the action, I know what you guys might say next, "but he said something about sounding like T-pain," but who doesn't sound like T-pain now-a-days and he said something about someone stealing his whole style, we know Wayne doesn't sound anything like Snoop, I think you guys are reaching with this one.
Look back to this hip hop who next on the list?/ gangstas dont kiss we get old and die rich/ I smoke til I'm sleep crush these n***as wit my fist/ yo daddy was a coward you's a son of a b***h/ so back to the glock wit the infa-blue clip/ we hit licks and gangbang you on some T-Pain s**t/

Your in denial...

Perfect example of the hip hop generation gap.

For you young n*ggaz... an o.g. west koast rolling 20 long beach crip just 85% 'ed your favorite rapper. Deal with it.

That was a vintage 85% diss.

OMG... and snoop aint gonna back down. I honestly thought it would come from Quik.. or Playa Ham.m,... someone for the Red Camp. But then again... them dudes paying to play bloods to bloods so why diss your cash cow.

Clearly something happened at the Bet awards to set snoop off. lol. I was kinda worried when he did that david banner video with wayne and wrote snoop off for cosinging false flaggin and all the "markery" that has gone on as of late. Now he's back on my cool list.

At the end of the day this diss will fall on death ears. Older heads will cosign it. YOunger headz will deny its a diss or diss snoop for being a "old a.ss hater". It won't have an effect on wayne. And won't help snoop... but it sounds like wayne n baby bout 2 lose they west koast pass. That means someone finna get robbed.

I do fault snoop for taking this long to do the right thing. He shoulda been checked them bustas from the gate. but i guess politics kept him from being able to go in. Im thinking someone shined a green light on the dudes now that its clear no one from the west can successfully ride waynes coat tails...

:applause::applause::applause::applause: Bottom line snoop 85%'d your fav rapper and if you can't see that your in denial. That gang banging shyt real out west. If you been out there you know... the graffitti starts 200miles out from LA and never stops... just like the banging.

Loving this new West Koast push... they k!lling the game with quality hip hop (uni, blu, murs) and gang bang ish (quik, nipsy, glasses etc):applause:

Snoop stepped his flow up.... musta felt tha homie Nipsy on his heels.... lol

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 10-15-2009 at 07:38 PM..
 10-15-2009, 07:40 PM         #83
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
did u even listen to the song?..he's sending subs throughout the whole song about false flaggin'..and what other rappers are known for kissing as of late?
he didn't catch the auto-tone reference, the kissing his "daddy" reference, wannabes...

snoop went in
 10-15-2009, 07:43 PM         #84
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
snoop said what every other rapper was thinking! thank you snoop!!!!!
 10-15-2009, 07:44 PM         #85
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is Snoop Dogg afraid to speak his mind? What's with all of the sneak dissing? I'm not in denial on the contrary I'm prying it is a diss directed at Lil Wayne, but I know Snoop will deny it if he's questioned about or he might say something like "if the shoes fit..." I wish more people would take shots at these guys who have robbed the game of all its potential.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 10-15-2009 at 07:46 PM..
 10-15-2009, 07:52 PM         #86
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SquirrelXss said:
I hate this f**king "Going In" phrase, its the dumbest s**t out next to "Go ham"
shut the f**k up
 8 years ago '06        #87
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14744 14744
 Get it Right said:
I'm not in denial on the contrary I'm prying it is a diss directed at Lil Wayne
are u f**king confused?

Get it Right said:
Y'all dudes misconstrued my words, my point was, Snoop didn't dissed Lil Wayne nor do I give a f**k about Lil Wayne
 8 years ago '06        #88
space
space
space
 Get it Right said:
Why is Snoop Dogg afraid to speak his mind? What's with all of the sneak dissing? I'm not in denial on the contrary I'm prying it is a diss directed at Lil Wayne, but I know Snoop will deny it if he's questioned about or he might say something like "if the shoes fit..." I wish more people would take shots at these guys who have robbed the game of all its potential.
1) Your backtracking...

You must be young... back in the day.. you didn't have to say names. You had your 15% disses... 85% disses and then your "all in" 100 proof calling out names full declaration of war disses.

If your target is a b**ch you give em 15% disses. Kinda like a shot across the brow. Say some light shyt about them that some people would pick up on... but the artist would definately get it.

If you wanted beef but didn't respect your target you 85%'d em. Bassically a punch to the face. If they punch back... then we move up to ... the 100% diss.

SNOOP DON"T HAVE TO SAY HIS NAME for you to know that he's dissing wayne.

Why should he.. we all know who he is talking about. He don't respect Wayne or baby so why say they names?

THis way its a lose lose for wayne. If he responds he acknowledges the fact he's a mark and WWIII starts and he gets his skirt lifted. If he ignores it.. it confirms he's a mark and is scared to confront a real west koast G.

or a lose lose for snoop as the Young audience prolly won't care. They aren't concerned with politics. Just being entertained.
 10-15-2009, 08:01 PM         #89
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are only looking at the obvious s**t that may seem like a diss directed at Wayne, but what about the s**t where Snoop said, "you stole my style." Who the f**k is Snoop dissing right there?

I'm confused what "style" did Lil Wayne steal from him? Like I said, I'm praying it is a diss and Snoop will step to the plate and confirm it, but I doubt he will and this will go down in the history books.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 10-15-2009 at 08:03 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #90
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 518 518
If you guys were smart you would realize the diss is to more then one person
 8 years ago '05        #91
space
space
I believe that line was directed at Birdman
 10-15-2009, 08:13 PM         #92
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 empty said:
If you guys were smart you would realize the diss is to more then one person
That was my whole thing from the start, just because he said something about gangsters kissing doesn't mean it had anything to do with Wayne, he didn't make that s**t famous, and just because he's talking about T-Pain doesn't mean he's dissing Wayne, he could be dissing Ron Browz, but a.ssuming you know his true intentions is stupid because you don't know what the next guy is actually thinking and who he's really getting at, Snoop will deny dissing anyone if questioned about it, case closed.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 10-15-2009 at 08:15 PM..
 10-15-2009, 08:14 PM         #93
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh man this is obvious a diss
 8 years ago '06        #94
space
space
space
 Get it Right said:
You guys are only looking at the obvious s**t that may seem like a diss directed at Wayne, but what about the s**t where Snoop said, "you stole my style." Who the f**k is Snoop dissing right there?

I'm confused what "style" did Lil Wayne steal from him? Like I said, I'm praying it is a diss and Snoop will step to the plate and confirm it, but I doubt he will and this will go down in the history books.
You tell us... its a couple fakes in the game. I couldn't tell you who is biting his style. Would say he dissing someone local.. or he just could be bigg headed and feeling himself.

But he dissed wayne... used his verse in a song and flipped it on him.. And dissed baby.

Denial much???

you prolly said Buddens aint take an L for getting snuffed 2 huh?

85% dissing... can't wait to see what happens next.
 8 years ago '04        #95
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
Rap Needs Beef

maybe this will put snoop back in the limelight
 8 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 Get it Right said:
That was my whole thing from the start, just because he said something about gangsters kissing doesn't mean it had anything to do with Wayne, he didn't make that s**t famous, and just because he's talking about T-Pain doesn't mean he's dissing Wayne, he could be dissing Ron Browz, but a.ssuming you know his true intentions is stupid because you don't know what the next guy is actually thinking and who he's really getting at, Snoop will deny dissing anyone if questioned about it, case closed.
Dude why would he diss Ron Browz when hes been in the game for a minute
He came out doing that bulls**t autotune so why would he diss him
Hes dissing wayne because he changed his whole persona
But people must not understand that
I dont know I agree with everything snoop said and I bet you he wont deny the diss
He didnt deny the diss he did to the south did he?
 8 years ago '05        #97
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
thats the hardest snoop track since ny ny
 10-15-2009, 08:25 PM         #98
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
You tell us... its a couple fakes in the game. I couldn't tell you who is biting his style. Would say he dissing someone local.. or he just could be bigg headed and feeling himself.

But he dissed wayne... used his verse in a song and flipped it on him.. And dissed baby.

Denial much???

you prolly said Buddens aint take an L for getting snuffed 2 huh?

85% dissing... can't wait to see what happens next.
How did Budden take an L?
 8 years ago '06        #99
space
space
space
 Get it Right said:
How did Budden take an L?
How did i know you would take that bait... im not gonna respond to that... There a million other budden lost threads you can go check them...

I predict no response from wayne... as he never does respond ever.

Man yall dudes will wake up 2 reality when he checks in to AZ or NY DOC. Real recognize real...
 8 years ago '08        #100
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
Snoopy is back at it, he seems to be that snoop at the Source Awards lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy