Eminem's worst lyrics..

most viewed right now
 56
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
7986 pageviews
59 comments


yo0123yo 148 heat pts148
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
Eminem's worst lyrics..
 

 
What do you guys think are some of his nastiest lyrics like "make your pus*y wider, f**k u with an umbrella and open it up while the s**t's inside you."

59 comments for "Eminem's worst lyrics.."

 10-15-2009, 12:03 AM         #2
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ass like that - whole song
 8 years ago '04        #3
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148 OP
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
LMAO @ fack
 10-15-2009, 12:06 AM         #4
Rich-Young 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that 'insane'.. track.. and 'my mom' is the reason why relapse is not a classic
 8 years ago '09        #5
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
I'm a fan of Em and I never heard Fack, that s**t was hilarious.

Em a crazy bastard.
 10-15-2009, 12:11 AM         #6
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:nicethread:
 8 years ago '04        #7
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148 OP
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
lmao fack keep crackin me up
 8 years ago '04        #8
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 yo0123yo said:
What do you guys think are some of his nastiest lyrics like "make your pus*y wider, f**k u with an umbrella and open it up while the s**t's inside you."
whats wrong with that line? Thats how serial k!llers think.......Touchdown is the worst....Em rapping about candy paint and cars just sounds horrible....
 8 years ago '04        #9
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148 OP
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
^lmao
 8 years ago '04        #10
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 slimwillie said:
how the f**k do you know how a serial k!ller thinks? did Ted Bundy or Charles Manson tell you that?
I studied them.....I have over 75 books on the subject and know the inner workings of a serial k!llers mind like the back of my hand....umbrellas opening up inside of v*ginas is a common thought among serial k!llers...In dreams umbrellas usually symbolize the device that the conscious mind uses to protect itself from the unconscious. Umbrellas might symbolize your unwillingness to deal with negative emotions, psychological baggage, or trauma.Plus an open umbrella means you may be protecting yourself from unconscious materials....a closed umbrella means your ready to deal with them. So an umbrella opening inside a v*gina means that you dont want to deal with the negative emotions or pyschological baggage of women and your trying to protect yourself from it.....
 10-15-2009, 01:07 AM         #11
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I studied them.....I have over 75 books on the subject and know the inner workings of a serial k!llers mind like the back of my hand....umbrellas opening up inside of v*ginas is a common thought among serial k!llers...In dreams umbrellas usually symbolize the device that the conscious mind uses to protect itself from the unconscious. Umbrellas might symbolize your unwillingness to deal with negative emotions, psychological baggage, or trauma.Plus an open umbrella means you may be protecting yourself from unconscious materials....a closed umbrella means your ready to deal with them. So an umbrella opening inside a v*gina means that you dont want to deal with the negative emotions or pyschological baggage of women and your trying to protect yourself from it.....
.
 10-15-2009, 03:36 AM         #12
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that song with TI
 10-15-2009, 03:37 AM         #13
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich-Young said:
that 'insane'.. track.. and 'my mom' is the reason why relapse is not a classic
those songs are FIRE...the flows are on point so y are they bad?
 10-15-2009, 06:47 AM         #14
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I studied them.....I have over 75 books on the subject and know the inner workings of a serial k!llers mind like the back of my hand....umbrellas opening up inside of v*ginas is a common thought among serial k!llers...In dreams umbrellas usually symbolize the device that the conscious mind uses to protect itself from the unconscious. Umbrellas might symbolize your unwillingness to deal with negative emotions, psychological baggage, or trauma.Plus an open umbrella means you may be protecting yourself from unconscious materials....a closed umbrella means your ready to deal with them. So an umbrella opening inside a v*gina means that you dont want to deal with the negative emotions or pyschological baggage of women and your trying to protect yourself from it.....
f**k outta here , you telling me aint nothing better else to do with your time down south,

ALL THAT SOUTHERN BELL a.ss OUT THERE MANE!!!!

SHIEEEEET You must live in the mountains n*gga.
 8 years ago '04        #15
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 Rich-Young said:
that 'insane'.. track.. and 'my mom' is the reason why relapse is not a classic
damn wtf r you thinking, 'my mom' is one of the best songs on the album. who dedicates a whole song dissing their mom and naming all the reasons why hes so f**ked up. he absolutely tears that track. 'insane' is hard to listen to at first cause of the whole step dad raping him but if you give it a go threw a couple times and actually envision the s**t he is saying it really puts a perspective of children being r*ped by grown men. its messed up yeah but aren't all of his lyrics


Last edited by ABSOLUTE STYLE; 10-15-2009 at 07:01 AM..
 10-15-2009, 07:11 AM         #16
1blood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
damn wtf r you thinking, 'my mom' is one of the best songs on the album. who dedicates a whole song dissing their mom and naming all the reasons why hes so f**ked up. he absolutely tears that track. 'insane' is hard to listen to at first cause of the whole step dad raping him but if you give it a go threw a couple times and actually envision the s**t he is saying it really puts a perspective of children being r*ped by grown men. its messed up yeah but aren't all of his lyrics
So................................




you telling me your support man on man teabagging?
I mean if so I dont judge but you making n*ggas feel uncomfortable man.
 8 years ago '04        #17
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 1blood said:
f**k outta here , you telling me aint nothing better else to do with your time down south,

ALL THAT SOUTHERN BELL a.ss OUT THERE MANE!!!!

SHIEEEEET You must live in the mountains n*gga.
Im married and I live in the city. I guess all us country folks gotsta bes slow and dumb and not knows much of nutthings huh boss? And please stop already with the trend of not putting "get the" in front of "f**k outta here" Im getting real tired of seeing "f**k up" and "f**k outta here" on every damn thread.....be original.


Last edited by persuazion; 10-15-2009 at 05:02 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #18
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 1blood said:
So................................




you telling me your support man on man teabagging?
I mean if so I dont judge but you making n*ggas feel uncomfortable man.
Well the album is the biggest selling album of year in ANY genre so I guess alot of people out there support man on man teabagging.
 8 years ago '05        #19
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
"You need a f*g to come and tear a new hole in my a.ss"

Nuff said.
 8 years ago '06        #20
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
Funny thing is, these are more lyrically complex than most of Jay's catalogue. But I can listen to FACK. Song cracks me up; keep in mind that it was DELIBERATE. Now, a.ss Like That is a different case. :nope:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy