Gayest Jets Fan to date....

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
5921 pageviews
48 comments

iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Gayest Jets Fan to date....

[pic - click to view]

^^^

Jets Fan

[pic - click to view]

^^^^^

Dolphins fan

[pic - click to view]

^^^

Jets Fans

[pic - click to view]

Dolphins fan

:applause:

48 comments for "Gayest Jets Fan to date...."

8 years ago '04        #2
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
lol @ the JEST lol

but u still fail, only cuz u had to put up a pr0n stars pic, cuz no girls actually would wear a Dolphins jersey
 8 years ago '04        #3
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 GreatWhites said:
but u still fail, only cuz u had to put up a pr0n stars pic, cuz no girls actually would wear a Dolphins jersey
u clearly have never been to a dolphins game. women run wild in dolphins jerseys and damn the latin ones are the finest...
 8 years ago '04        #4
space
space
but hey at least Jets fans can say their women appreciate a good ol

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #5
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
^ jets fans sounded the same way when they beat the Pats, and their players even admitted it
 8 years ago '04        #6
space
space
^^^

I can't control all the other fans on here, but believe me I'm far from the fan you're describing... we can't beat the Saints and we will not win the division with this defense. However Jets fans are running from the fact you were exposed horribly. There's the difference
 8 years ago '07        #7
space
space
regardless of all that, Pats are/were not the same team as in '07, not really a dynasty anymore and it was week 2, and players on the team said "this is our SB." And Jets are a popular pick now for the SB, some say more than Pats, so phins fans have a right to cheer. Plus Henne had a great game so thats just a plus
 10-13-2009, 09:38 AM         #8
wisdom558 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I approve this thread
 8 years ago '04        #9
space
space
Jets ran every blitz you were so hyped for at us and we picked up every one of them -- 0 sacks...

we ran for 152 yards and scored 4 tds and controlled the game in every aspect.

Miami's secondary is horrible so we threw extra defenders in the back and still held your top 2 rbs to 40 yards each.

You were outmatched and had it not been for the absolute worst safeties in the league and horrible penalties by the refs you wouldnt be singing the same tune.
 8 years ago '04        #10
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Jets ran every blitz you were so hyped for at us and we picked up every one of them -- 0 sacks...

we ran for 152 yards and scored 4 tds and controlled the game in every aspect.

Miami's secondary is horrible so we threw extra defenders in the back and still held your top 2 rbs to 40 yards each.

You were outmatched and had it not been for the absolute worst safeties in the league and horrible penalties by the refs you wouldnt be singing the same tune.
Jets fans will never admit to this, instead they'll make up their own stats
 8 years ago '07        #11
space
space
 Gattsau said:
@ the jets being a popluar sb pick...I haven't heard one person say they'd goto the sb...I heard hundreds say the pats will...I heard ppl say the pats would go undefeated....pats fans were also talking a lot of s**t about how the jets had 0 chance...I didn't think henne was that good I thought wed r*pe them, but comparing the two is laughable when the jets haven't ever been a elite team...
Posted via Mobile Device
they way the Jets fans are talking, sounds like they have the East and AFC wrapped up already And by popular pick I mean people are starting to tlak about them like they'r elegit contenders, which they are. Pats aren't dominant anymore. they've become a regular team, so the playing field is even now.

not very laughable guy, especially when, again, player son your team called it their SB
 8 years ago '04        #12
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
Gattsau is one salty a.ss dude.

Gaycat = you mad

Only middle schoolers and children name call
 8 years ago '06        #13
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Jets fans = Wannabe Ma**holes with the class of a Jersey Seasides.lut wearing Eagles hand-me-downs.
 8 years ago '04        #14
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
gosh i hate jets fans... used to get into heated arguments with those idiots when landshark stadium used to be pro player.... we sucked during that jay fiedler, jay feely era.. there were more jets fans in the stands than dolfans... but the ones that were up there even supporting where the most hardcore fins fans ever (myself included) and we went after them idiot jets fans
 8 years ago '07        #15
space
space
 D.A.R.S. said:
Gattsau is one salty a.ss dude.

Gaycat = you mad

Only middle schoolers and children name call
he is salty, but i agree with him. I f**king hate the wild cat and think it belongs in college not in the pros. I'm very happy that the Pats dont f**k around with that s**t. Miami does it way too much
 8 years ago '04        #16
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
he is salty, but i agree with him. I f**king hate the wild cat and think it belongs in college not in the pros. I'm very happy that the Pats dont f**k around with that s**t. Miami does it way too much
If it works it works, if you're a professional defensive coordinator you should be able to stop it. If you can't maybe the coordinators should be in college. Just because it's an unorthodox offense doesn't mean it can't and shouldn't be used.

Last edited by D.A.R.S.; 10-13-2009 at 10:17 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #17
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Wow where did all of these Miami Fans come from?
 8 years ago '04        #18
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Wow where did all of these Miami Fans come from?
???

check the miami fan forum, we been here
 10-13-2009, 12:18 PM         #19
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
I say the same thing about the Spread Offense that the Pats run but you do what works
 10-13-2009, 12:58 PM         #20
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Jets didn't blitz as much as we have in other gms...gaycat kept us off balance...we gave up two big plays but nothing that hits u like this is how u beat the jets...revis gettin burned won't happen and scott missed the tackle on williams on his big catch and run...

Mia outplayed us and outcoached us, but we weren't exposed...as I explained in the other thread our running game hasn't been good all year... At least we got some deep passes for a change...mia jus had a great scheme and played excllent football but thinking that u exposed us when u won on a drive to end the game is foolish...

We will beat yall next time since ur coming to ny..

But I give the phins all the credit in the world they played a flawless game...but despite that they only beat us by one score..
Posted via Mobile Device
He didn't say ya'll were exposed
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago