Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #461
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 6443 6443
 A.O.™ said:
yo does anybody in this league play real football? wtf is up wit all the bulls**t.. ya man chishades ran into my kicker all game tryna block my fg, went for 2 after every score, never punted even tho he was on 4th and a mile, nano blitz all game (i know to stop the bs all u have to do is pinch your line to protect) I mean really? s**t is utterly ridiculous my stupid a.ss is here punting forcing the f**got into puntable situations.. the f**k is up..

I mean I take my L like a champ score was 31-44 but come on man, f**got gonna send me a msg after the game talking about gg, so I was like f**k outta here, and he says we in the same division he has to do what he has to do.. really?
Posted via Mobile Device
i play real football lol i just try to keep it as realistic as possible.. However, i will go for it on anything less than 4th and 2
 11-15-2009, 11:43 AM         #462
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said:
i play real football lol i just try to keep it as realistic as possible.. However, i will go for it on anything less than 4th and 2
4th and 1 4th and inches.. I mean do what u gotta do.. this man was 4 and 15 on the other side of the field and I came out in punt return and when I audibled cos I saw he wasn't punting I came out in the wrong defense and he got the 1st that was my mistake... went for 2 after every score. same qb sneak stopped it 3 times but it didn't stop him from going for it. its gay is all I'm saying...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #463
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 6443 6443
 A.O.™ said:
4th and 1 4th and inches.. I mean do what u gotta do.. this man was 4 and 15 on the other side of the field and I came out in punt return and when I audibled cos I saw he wasn't punting I came out in the wrong defense and he got the 1st that was my mistake... went for 2 after every score. same qb sneak stopped it 3 times but it didn't stop him from going for it. its gay is all I'm saying...
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea man, takes the fun out of the game... When i find myself in a situation like that, i just call timeout lol
 11-15-2009, 12:18 PM         #464
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said:
Yea man, takes the fun out of the game... When i find myself in a situation like that, i just call timeout lol
I usually do but play clock ran low on me so I was out of timeouts in this situation so I was f**ked.. its all good just prepare for the next game.. now I kno his game ima put the clamps on em next game..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #465
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 A.O.™ said:
yo does anybody in this league play real football? wtf is up wit all the bulls**t.. ya man chishades ran into my kicker all game tryna block my fg, went for 2 after every score, never punted even tho he was on 4th and a mile, nano blitz all game (i know to stop the bs all u have to do is pinch your line to protect) I mean really? s**t is utterly ridiculous my stupid a.ss is here punting forcing the f**got into puntable situations.. the f**k is up..

I mean I take my L like a champ score was 31-44 but come on man, f**got gonna send me a msg after the game talking about gg, so I was like f**k outta here, and he says we in the same division he has to do what he has to do.. really?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #466
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1170 1170
yah baysick let some straight up rainbow generals in this ma f**ker like f**got coliation in this ma f**ker. chisades drizoun moss touchdown and day go all them fools are f*gs should've never got in they all cheese there all bulls**t like a ma f**ker.
 8 years ago '05        #467
space
space
 carden2 said:
yah baysick let some straight up rainbow generals in this ma f**ker like f**got coliation in this ma f**ker. chisades drizoun moss touchdown and day go all them fools are f*gs should've never got in they all cheese there all bulls**t like a ma f**ker.
:lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #468
franchise 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
yall want me to boot them?

i didnt kno they were glitch f*gs when i invited them, i only knew they were reliable players that played daily.
 11-15-2009, 07:28 PM         #469
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peyton and the COLTS, BLOWOUT out the Patriots tonight..Get it in Madden after the game hit me up
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #470
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
damn so them n*ggas were cheating i kno one of them always used the flats but i shut that s**t down after the 1st quarter but damn boot em i knew somethin funny was up i never lag at all.
 8 years ago '04        #471
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
oh and ima play the cpu in the morning no madden tonight cuz of nfl.
 8 years ago '04        #472
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
Brian advance the I got grapes dont let that s**t die man i put work in
 8 years ago '04        #473
franchise 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 Rich21 said:
Brian advance the I got grapes dont let that s**t die man i put work in
ill advance in a day or two, was trying to let that game in
 8 years ago '05        #474
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1170 1170
 franchise said:
yall want me to boot them?

i didnt kno they were glitch f*gs when i invited them, i only knew they were reliable players that played daily.
it dont really matter two of them f*gs are in my division. see what i did there they in MY division so it don't really matter you ever been in a league where carden didn't win his division and get that first round bye. hell nah cause it dont happen like that. you can keep them or boot them. doesn't really bother me.
 8 years ago '05        #475
space
space
keep em....we need all the peeps we can get it...even if they are cheesy....go get shadymilkman glitching a.ss in the league too
 8 years ago '04        #476
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
Yeah he right we do need people
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #477
space
space
 Rich21 said:
Yeah he right we do need people
Posted via Mobile Device
hell bcuz i dont like playin the cpu....i rather get cheated by a human than the cpu :lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #478
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
Lol the CPU be on me can't explain it
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-17-2009, 07:35 AM         #479
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nickel-nine when you tryna play?
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-17-2009, 05:20 PM         #480
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo trill lets run my g.. lets try again today..
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy