Best Multi-vitamin?

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
6577 pageviews
37 comments

Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
Best Multi-vitamin?

I'm looking into purchasing a multi-vitamin, something I've never done before. I've heard it something everyone should do though so I'm looking to begin taking one.

Anyone have any suggestions as to the best brand normal multi-vitamin?

37 comments for "Best Multi-vitamin?"

10-13-2009, 03:34 AM         #2
RUStillDown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kinda off topic but... i dont get my vitamins in daily thats for sure. should i take multivitamins? what are some cons? i think they made me breakout b4 (gnc).. and will it help me get biggeR? lol
 8 years ago '04        #3
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I've taken Orange Triad by Controlled Labs for the past 6 months and its been great.

Not only is it a multi, but its helped me as far as joint pain and digestion as well. The profile is pretty impressive.

For me, multi's make a big difference. I have friends who are in med school who say the only thing multi's do are make your p!ss more expensive . I've heard countless times from these people that they are useless for young adults who eat enough fruits and vegetables because you end up pissing out the excess vitamins, but personally, they make me feel better day to day and OT has helped with some of the aches I feel from my knees. To each their own I guess

As far as picking a multi, just make sure to pick something that doesn't have iron in it, its most likely not necessary. Animal Pak, Multi Men and Orange Triad are the ones I see recommended the most, but there are others out there.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-13-2009 at 09:15 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #4
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
What do you guys think about the "Equaline" One Daily Men's multivitamin? Any thoughts?
 10-13-2009, 09:04 PM         #5
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
I've taken Orange Triad by Controlled Labs for the past 6 months and its been great.

Not only is it a multi, but its helped me as far as joint pain and digestion as well. The profile is pretty impressive.

For me, multi's make a big difference. I have friends who are in med school who say the only thing multi's do are make your p!ss more expensive . I've heard countless times from these people that they are useless for young adults who eat enough fruits and vegetables because you end up pissing out the excess vitamins, but personally, they make me feel better day to day and OT has helped with some of the aches I feel from my knees. To each their own I guess

As far as picking a multi, just make sure to pick something that doesn't have iron in it, its most likely not necessary. Animal Pak, Multi Men and Orange Triad are the ones I see recommended the most, but there are others out there.
i also take OT. love it. Feel good everyday, minor joint pains I had are gone. works for me.

and i know for damn sure 99.9% of people DON'T eat enough fruits and veggies.
 8 years ago '04        #6
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 RUStillDown said:
kinda off topic but... i dont get my vitamins in daily thats for sure. should i take multivitamins? what are some cons? i think they made me breakout b4 (gnc).. and will it help me get biggeR? lol
1. Attempt to get your nutrition values on track.
2. It's your wallet & your body.
3. Paying for something that might be a placebo.
4. a) The "vitamins" cleaning out your system. ...
b) GNC is trash.
5. Oh come on overall health and well-being can only lead to improve fitness.

MrAmazing said:
i also take OT. love it. Feel good everyday, minor joint pains I had are gone. works for me.

and i know for damn sure 99.9% of people DON'T eat enough fruits and veggies.
Orange Triad looks like the best bang for your buck if you also plan to get joint health supplements but are on a tight budget or would like to allocate that funds to other supps.

Well the tricky subject is that are multi-vitamins " "doing" " anything. Or is it a:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '98        #7
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3599 3599
Right now all I'm taking is a generic brand one-a-day.

Before I took animal pak, but that got too expensive. If I wasnt lazy, I'd order opti-men online for something like 15 bucks a bottle that'll last me 2 months. Thats a good multi.
 8 years ago '98        #8
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3599 3599
 TheMagicMan said:
I have friends who are in med school who say the only thing multi's do are make your p!ss more expensive .
Get the same thing too. But their knowledge is based on studies done on non-bodybuilding athletes. Sport science contradicts conventional science in nearly every front. Then you factor in individual specific factors, in my case overtraining, and theres obviously going to be more nutrients and vitamins used for certain body processes than your average person. Furthermore, my diet lacks balance (ie a lot of meat and little everything else) which would cause even more deficiencies.
 10-13-2009, 10:54 PM         #9
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just take Centrum Multi-vitamins.
 10-13-2009, 10:56 PM         #10
mblock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Animal pak is a waste of money. Do it if you have money to burn to turn your p!ss neon green.

I use opti-men
 8 years ago '06        #11
Jersey826 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
I also play full court basketball at least once a week for 2 hours straight, sometimes twice a week. I also hit the gym 4 times a week.

So would Orange Triad be the best one or would I just be better off with a normal one at Wal-Mart like Centrum?
 10-14-2009, 01:58 AM         #12
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about omega 3 and fish oil vitamins? heard they where good
 8 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 DaminOG™ said:
what about omega 3 and fish oil vitamins? heard they where good
Good choice for overall well-being, easy on the wallet, and has a lot of servings.

If you eat fish(salmon!) and flax & hemp seeds I'd rather supplement other stuff. :agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #14
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
i used to take multi vitamins when i first starting working out (animal pak) then i just stopped and i didn't notice any drop off in gains at all. i'd rather invest my money in BCAA's but that's just me...
 8 years ago '04        #15
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Jersey826 said:
I also play full court basketball at least once a week for 2 hours straight, sometimes twice a week. I also hit the gym 4 times a week.

So would Orange Triad be the best one or would I just be better off with a normal one at Wal-Mart like Centrum?
First, I'd try the Centrum and see if you get any benefits from it. OT can get expensive, so if you aren't sure about spending your money at first, see if the Centrum helps out. After you finish that, look for a bottle of OT and see if you can notice a difference.

Thats the route I took
 8 years ago '04        #16
space
space
Was arguing with someone the other day over this.

I took "multi-vitamin(s)" since I was kid. I haven't for the last 10 months and haven't noticed a different. It's all about nutrition and having a positive outlook. I'd also rather supplement other stuff that prob has "vitamins" in it.
 8 years ago '05        #17
xbigelx 7 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 310 310
Alive multi for men. and Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 by garden of life
trust me that is the best no matter what your weight is or goal. (look them up before you disagree)
 8 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 xbigelx said:
Alive multi for men. and Oceans 3 Beyond Omega-3 by garden of life
trust me that is the best no matter what your weight is or goal. (look them up before you disagree)
No, I'm not gonna trust you. Explain why this multi is the best?
 8 years ago '06        #19
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
i take cenovis multi vitamin for men. don't know if ya'll heard bout that.
 8 years ago '05        #20
xbigelx 7 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 310 310
Alive! Men's Multi

Vitamin & Mineral / Whole Food Energizer

Whole Body Nourishment for Bones, Skin, Muscles, Joints, Digestion, Immunity, Heart, Vision, Nerves, Cellular Energy and Metabolism

with Extra Nutrients for Men's Health

# Cardiovascular Health: Resveratrol, Pomegranate extract, Hawthorn and Coenzyme Q10
# Energy & Endurance: Rhodiola extract, Korean Ginseng, Gotu Kola, plus a Mega Dose of Vitamin-B Complex
# Prostate: Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, plus extra Zinc and Selenium

Superior absorption from rapid disintegration tablets.

Optimized for Men formulated using whole green foods, fruits and vegetables, antioxidants, enzymes, mushrooms, amino acids, herbs, lutein and more.

Natural, Vegetarian Formula, No Yeast, No Milk, No Lactose or Sugar
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy