Chad Henne > Mark Sanchez

most viewed right now
 147
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #101
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
just give it up IN4MOUS
yea....i was lookin at the wrong page this whole argument
 9 years ago '06        #102
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 MonkTaker said:
Wonder why this GIMMICK didn't work against the Falcons, Colts, and Chargers Defense??
The teams you listed all have better offenses then the Jets, which they were able to pick apart the Dolphins D. The Dolphins D played well tonight, they played the better game overall...there's no denying that.

I just can't believe how agenda driven some of you posters are. Jets fans deserve all the ridicule they've been taking because they were quick to put Sanchez on this pedestal...

But if you can't just give props to a team that played the better game, instead by bashing the team that lost just to stick it to their fans...then you're the ones with the real issues.
 9 years ago '06        #103
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Bouncer? said:
Honestly.. Jets got lucky against the Pats...

But that's another arguement, I'll just wait until we beat you when we play next ..
And that's your argument? That they just got lucky? But you can pick apart everything about this game as if the Jets weren't a defensive stand from winning this game?
 9 years ago '07        #104
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SHootar said:
lol the leagues leading rushing teams be grabbin 300+ yards on the ground EVERY GAME...u think that woulda turned on some lightbulbs up there??
i really wasnt lookin at any other teams im tired as f**k. f**k that stat anyway though. the jets ran for 138 yards but was the running game really doin anything if u watched the game? i mean the fins only had 13 more yards but their rushing attack was clearly better
 9 years ago '06        #105
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 INF4MOUS said:
yea....i was lookin at the wrong page this whole argument



and just for the record...even if u WERE looking at the right page...a teams rush totals wouldn't be overvalued having played one LESS game than the rest of the league...they'd be undervalued. so if they're in 6th place having played less games...that means they can only gain more rush yards and go higher after the make up that game. not the other way around. basically ur argument was flawed in an astounding amount of ways...
 9 years ago '06        #106
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 INF4MOUS said:
i really wasnt lookin at any other teams im tired as f**k. f**k that stat anyway though. the jets ran for 138 yards but was the running game really doin anything if u watched the game? i mean the fins only had 13 more yards but their rushing attack was clearly better
in the first half it was clearly the difference and the reason the jets were even IN the game. do u remember those 2 runs for first downs instead of punts??? that wasn't the passing game that saved them. also i believe jets had over 100 rush yrds early in the 3rd quarter. clearly it was what kept them in the game until the 4th quarter.
 9 years ago '06        #107
Bouncer 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,283 | Props total: 1613 1613
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
And that's your argument? That they just got lucky? But you can pick apart everything about this game as if the Jets weren't a defensive stand from winning this game?
You did get lucky...

Brady had 0 tds ...

And Jets D sucks.. Pats played a bad game and you guys got lucky... :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #108
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Bouncer? said:
You did get lucky...

Brady had 0 tds ...

And Jets D sucks..
Pats played a bad game and you guys got lucky... :dancingcool:
There's just something..Hmmm, I can't put my finger on it..
 9 years ago '07        #109
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SHootar said:



and just for the record...even if u WERE looking at the right page...a teams rush totals wouldn't be overvalued having played one LESS game than the rest of the league...they'd be undervalued. so if they're in 6th place having played less games...that means they can only gain more rush yards and go higher after the make up that game. not the other way around. basically ur argument was flawed in an astounding amount of ways...
no....

if they rushed for 10 yards today the yards per game would go down and theyd be ranked lower. this post doesnt make any sense. they can only gain more rush yards but they were being ranked on yards per game not total yards....

thats like having a 90 average on 3 tests and getting 60 on the last one. the average still goes down because its lower i dunno wat ur talkin about
 9 years ago '06        #110
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 INF4MOUS said:
no....

if they rushed for 10 yards today the yards per game would go down and theyd be ranked lower. this post doesnt make any sense. they can only gain more rush yards but they were being ranked on yards per game not total yards....

thats like having a 90 average on 3 tests and getting 60 on the last one. the average still goes down because its lower i dunno wat ur talkin about
dude. think about what ur saying.

u could NOT have a.ssumed we were talking about rush yards PER GAME considering u were trying to say that playing one less week is why the stats were skewed. when anyone with half a brain knows playing one less game would never be a reason a team is ranked so high lol. it's PER GAME.
 9 years ago '07        #111
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SHootar said:
in the first half it was clearly the difference and the reason the jets were even IN the game. do u remember those 2 runs for first downs instead of punts??? that wasn't the passing game that saved them. also i believe jets had over 100 rush yrds early in the 3rd quarter. clearly it was what kept them in the game until the 4th quarter.
yea but those were fake gimmick plays. thats why i dont like the stat. when u talk about ur running game ur talkin about what ur backs and qbs do. not what the punter does and how many yards u get on a fake punt

their backs only had 88 total yards. fins backs had 142. that rushing per game stat is trash.
 9 years ago '06        #112
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
SHootar...you can't base the Jets run-game off this one game. This was their best run-game hands down of the season.

The O-Line is one of the most talented in the league, they've struggled blocking the run and it has definitely taken them a few games to gel.
 9 years ago '06        #113
Bouncer 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,283 | Props total: 1613 1613
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
There's just something..Hmmm, I can't put my finger on it..
What? The Jets D sucks... Brady had a bad game, the Jets didn't stop him ...
 9 years ago '07        #114
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SHootar said:
dude. think about what ur saying.

u could NOT have a.ssumed we were talking about rush yards PER GAME considering u were trying to say that playing one less week is why the stats were skewed. when anyone with half a brain knows playing one less game would never be a reason a team is ranked so high lol. it's PER GAME.
no, i knew it was per game the whole time. i was saying they hadnt had the opportunity to do better or worse than every other team which is why they were ranked 6th above teams that had more total rushing than they did. i know its per game. they played, actually performed better, and went down. which is why at 6 they were overvalued. who gives a f**k anymore the stat is a.ss shown in my other post.
 9 years ago '06        #115
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,494 | Props total: 2105 2105
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
SHootar...you can't base the Jets run-game off this one game. This was their best run-game hands down of the season.

The O-Line is one of the most talented in the league, they've struggled blocking the run and it has definitely taken them a few games to gel.
i'm not. but i'm not gonna argue this any further. their run game by the stats is 7th in the leauge. their pass game is 27th. but apparently it's sanchez carrying the team?


ok. u guys win. and not admitting defeat...
 9 years ago '05        #116
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
Dolphins played a great game, I wouldnt go as far as to say Henne >> Sanchez this early though, just because of one game.

Lets see how they do for the next few years.

Was a great game for him though, his coming out party.. BUT... just like Sanchez had those first few GREAT games, he then had a bad one against Saints. This could easily happen to Henne in either of the next few games.

Both dudes look like they have alot of potential though.
 9 years ago '06        #117
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:
i'm not. but i'm not gonna argue this any further. their run game by the stats is 7th in the leauge. their pass game is 27th. but apparently it's sanchez carrying the team?


ok. u guys win. and not admitting defeat...
Sanchez played great against the Titans, and some of our fanbase called him the "next Steve Young" future HOF lock...but he is a rookie QB who is going to take his lumps, but he's shown that he does have a certain moxy to the way he plays the game. I'm in total agreement on how the fanbase has overrated Sanchez, but you can't discredit his potential once he gets acclimated in the league.

Sanchez hasn't carried this team anywhere, our DEFENSE is what has carried this team and won us those 3 games so far this season.
 9 years ago '06        #118
Bouncer 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,283 | Props total: 1613 1613
 katalist said:
Dolphins played a great game, I wouldnt go as far as to say Henne >> Sanchez this early though, just because of one game.

Lets see how they do for the next few years.

Was a great game for him though, his coming out party.. BUT... just like Sanchez had those first few GREAT games, he then had a bad one against Saints. This could easily happen to Henne in either of the next few games.

Both dudes look like they have alot of potential though.
Broncos!! :angry12::angry12:
 9 years ago '06        #119
Mr1979 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 13 13
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Henne's experience >>> Sanchez experience

When are fans going to look at things objectively? What beat the Jets tonight was the Wildcat that the Jets D didn't have an answer for. With all those personnel changes throughout the Dolphins offensive drives, Rex didn't have a clue as to his play calling. The Dolphins O-Line came up huge and Henne showed poise in the pocket.

Miami looks like they found their QB. They played the better game, and I'm sure when we see ya'll a few weeks from now Rex WILL have an answer for that Wildcat.
Didn't the Dolphins run this same offense last season when Rex's Ravens D beat em in the playoffs?
I know they have a different caliber of players but you would think his schemes would be implemented.
 9 years ago '12        #120
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
LMFAOOOOOOO @ this classic thread


INF4MOUS made this s**t very worthy!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
621 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
67 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy