NLCS: (1) Los Angeles Dodgers vs. (2) Philadelphia Phillies **Official Series Thread**

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 notoriousthugzz said:
I am praying that yall beat the Angels so we can smash yall in the series.

and at your lack of knowledge coming in once again talking about sherrill.

George Sherrill has held left-handed batters to a .128 average this season, while allowing exactly zero home runs in 78 at-bats.

That was the first HR he gave up ALL season to a lefty. He's been great for the dodgers this year.
dude, give me a break with the f**kin stats and watch the game

no stats could defend the garbage he threw today, gave up 3 runs and couldnt get 1 damn out

im sure the dodgers goal of aquiring sherrill was to put up amazing regular season #s just to choke in the post season :rolleyes:, this is the playoffs ur only as good as ur last outing
 10-15-2009, 11:22 PM         #82
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
how bout the whole season w the Mets
Injuries or we win WS easily. :ernaehrung004:
 8 years ago '04        #83
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 Truth B T0ld said:
dude, give me a break with the f**kin stats and watch the game

no stats could defend the garbage he threw today, gave up 3 runs and couldnt get 1 damn out

im sure the dodgers goal of aquiring sherrill was to put up amazing regular season #s just to choke in the post season :rolleyes:, this is the playoffs ur only as good as ur last outing
i watched the game you moron. sherrill's job on the dodgers is to shut down lefties. we have the best left hitting lineup in baseball. we made a pretty good pitcher LOOK terrible.

the goal of acquiring sherrill was for him to come in and shut us down... but obviously that wasn't the case tonight. just because the guy had a bad outing doesn't mean he's terrible. you obviously don't watch enough baseball or you would know that. stick to what your good at... getting owned
 10-15-2009, 11:24 PM         #84
Bopper Girl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
last years series shoulda been yours too huh sweetie? :celebrate11:
no but u take away the walks and their all single hr's.they may not even get a homerun cause they may have got pitched to differently with 2 outs.us on the other hand were pounding the ball all night.not sweating this game,would have loved to have gotten the win tho.
 10-15-2009, 11:26 PM         #85
Bopper Girl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kuo should have gone another inning.but they wanted to stick to kuo/sherrill/broxton format.
 8 years ago '07        #86
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 notoriousthugzz said:
i watched the game you moron. sherrill's job on the dodgers is to shut down lefties. we have the best left hitting lineup in baseball. we made a pretty good pitcher LOOK terrible.

the goal of acquiring sherrill was for him to come in and shut us down... but obviously that wasn't the case tonight. just because the guy had a bad outing doesn't mean he's terrible. you obviously don't watch enough baseball or you would know that. stick to what your good at... getting owned
why ru taking it so personal when i criticize sherrill...whats it to u if i call him a scrub, especially after he gives up 3 run shot to a 40 year old roider

ooo but i forgot he was sooo lights out during the season..stfu no ones impressed by a few good outings in the weak a.ss nl, keep it moving.
 8 years ago '04        #87
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 Truth B T0ld said:
why ru taking it so personal when i criticize sherrill...whats it to u if i call him a scrub, especially after he gives up 3 run shot to a 40 year old roider

ooo but i forgot he was sooo lights out during the season..stfu no ones impressed by a few good outings in the weak a.ss nl, keep it moving.
theres no point in continuing these discussions. your ignorance shines with every stroke you take on your keyboard. may god have mercy on your soul.
 8 years ago '09        #88
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 225 225
why r n*ggas still hatin? phillies came into LA wit everybody except PA against em and they took care of game 1 business as planned and n*ggas is still hatin like they knew the phillies was gonna win game 1.. Home field advantage is gone, Kershaws confidence is gone along wit it.. 1 thru 8 in the phillies lineup could do whatever whenever and thats how we hand out L's.. I cant wait for Padilla's a.ss(no homo) wit lefties hittin over .300 against him
 8 years ago '04        #89
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
i guess everyone's ready to admit the phillies have a chance now. or maybe some of you are still in denial.
 8 years ago '04        #90
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 slimwillie said:
LOL @ a yankees fan talkin about roiders

Pettit
Giambi
Arod
Clemens

need I say more
All of whom were proven to have used while with other teams except for Giambi (definitely used in Oakland and highly likely to have used while in NY).
 8 years ago '04        #91
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 kp059 said:
why r n*ggas still hatin? phillies came into LA wit everybody except PA against em and they took care of game 1 business as planned and n*ggas is still hatin like they knew the phillies was gonna win game 1.. Home field advantage is gone, Kershaws confidence is gone along wit it.. 1 thru 8 in the phillies lineup could do whatever whenever and thats how we hand out L's.. I cant wait for Padilla's a.ss(no homo) wit lefties hittin over .300 against him
Ill pic of those 3 black QB's, that's a legendary pick.

Btw, f!ghting Phils in 5.
 8 years ago '04        #92
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
yo...wasn't that a double play???
 8 years ago '06        #93
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
^^^It should have been....(assuming you are talking about the bunt play)

Pedro is turning back the clock right now..
 8 years ago '06        #94
space
space
A phillies suck chant?

Niiiiiiiiice building a rivalry maybe?
 8 years ago '06        #95
space
space
Utley throwing error...scoring Pierre...1-1.

Utley didn't take his time, and now the dodgers have a shot to take the lead in the 8th.
 8 years ago '07        #96
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
it was a good pitiching duel until Ho got in there
 8 years ago '05        #97
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
Omg this game is f**kin live MLB playoffs>>>>€>NBA playoffs anyday please don't argue with me
 8 years ago '09        #98
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
 dg177bx said:
Omg this game is f**kin live MLB playoffs>>>>€>NBA playoffs anyday please don't argue with me
Not a fan of either team, but Celtics vs Bulls last year >>>
 8 years ago '06        #99
space
space
All because Chase Utley couldn't make an easy throw...
 8 years ago '06        #100
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
GO DODGERS!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :applause:

Baseball is a.ss, but it's bandwagon time boys!:celebrate0:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy