most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2009, 06:40 PM         #81
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
u got hawk in ur avy, guess u like simple s**t
wow....just wow

thats just straight disrespect

i should expect that from a new orlean
 8 years ago '07        #82
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 Narcz said:
I'll keep it real, I ain't really messing with it like that either. Just thought it was weird how no one was saying anything after 2 days of leakage lol.
but someone called it the album of the year today
 8 years ago '04        #83
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 renagade281 said:
wow....just wow

thats just straight disrespect

i should expect that from a new orlean
i like texas rap though, but hawk is simple
 10-13-2009, 07:07 PM         #84
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
i like texas rap though, but hawk is simple
u must not be a true hawk fan cause hawk can spit...if u listenin to that new hawk s**t then yea u heard the simple s**t...if u aint heard the old screw tapes then u aint heard the real hawk
 8 years ago '04        #85
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Tjvh616 said:
Kinda disappointed in this myself. I am a HUGE Royce fan already pre-ordered this so I d/l'd it to hear it early and I don't know....it's not really connecting with me like that. I really though Royce was gonna come with some "real hip-hop" sounding sh!t. I mean Primo Executive Produced this? I wanted some introspective, thought provoking type songs. Royce really needs to get off this gangsta, murder rap tip it's not his strong point. Give it a 3.5 outta 5
damn n*gga check his album history, his content is always hard, gangsta & what not, what u expect? the name of the album is "STREET Hop" meaning its for the streets not geeks

Last edited by polorsport2345; 10-13-2009 at 07:52 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #86
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
some of youare crazy here...production is dope...lyrics are dope... royce k!llin it as usual...premo dropped some ill beats... some of you are trippin...disappointed? why what song is wack?
 8 years ago '08        #87
Tjvh616 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,398 | Props total: 1529 1529
 polorsport2345 said:
damn n*gga check his album history, his content is always hard, gangsta & what not, what u expect? the name of the album is "STREET Hop" meaning its for the streets not geeks
True but he always had some kind of balance. The balance to the street sh!t on this is some corny "Minez in This" or "Thing For Ur Girlfriend" type stuff I dunno maybe i'll change my mind after a few more spins
 8 years ago '05        #88
MarkVito 
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
Album is sick....this the type you can just let play thru without skippin any songs and its hard to find any rappers puttin out cds like that anymore
 8 years ago '04        #89
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 renagade281 said:
u must not be a true hawk fan cause hawk can spit...if u listenin to that new hawk s**t then yea u heard the simple s**t...if u aint heard the old screw tapes then u aint heard the real hawk
ya, i never heard the old s**t
 8 years ago '04        #90
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
damn im a little disappointed, but i got to give it more listens
 8 years ago '06        #91
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Drunk By Myself said:
some of youare crazy here...production is dope...lyrics are dope... royce k!llin it as usual...premo dropped some ill beats... some of you are trippin...disappointed? why what song is wack?
to me right NOW...and keep in mind i hold royce at a very high level, and well prem, possibly GOAT producer...

new money is WACK...wtf was this bulls**t? horrible...won't prolly get ANY spins from me
mine in thiz...not completely wack...but beat sounds like it should belong on a new noreaga album instead ...corny imo
thing for your girlfriend is WACK....beat is mad boring for premo...way too much singing...just won't get no play from me (and this is coming from someone who LOVED ghosts new rnb influenced album)
bad boy is WACK to me. not what i anticipated when i heard royce and prem

lotta other tracks (eg. soldier)...are just extremely mediocre to me.

prems beats are pretty mediocre on this imo...royce also is kinda mediocre...i never would have imagined i'd think death is certain would be much better after hearing prem was teaming up with him...just a big let down, maybe i put it too high on a pedestal..but i don't think so. i think prem is a genius...royce one of my fav in the game...just really ain't feelin this colab at all. really thought royce was gonna GO IN on some deep s**t behind some deep backdrops instead of flashy/clubbish or rnb type bulls**t.

just MO
 8 years ago '08        #92
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
pretty decent, nothing crazy tho
soldier, gangsta, mine in thiz, and street hop 2010 my favs
 8 years ago '04        #93
tdb33 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 149 149
ima big royce fan, and i love this s**t off the first listen... its funny how when somebody puts out "album material" a while before the album drops and they leave it off people complain about the new filler songs and how they shoulda left the old songs on it.. i liked everything he put out before this leak and im glad when i buy the retail version theyll be on it in cd quality
 10-13-2009, 11:34 PM         #94
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've never seen Royce get banged on like this before? wtf

This joint is a guaranteed pick up for me, another quality album from the Slaughterhouse camp. Just need The Great Escape and Free Agent now
 8 years ago '04        #95
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
i think the only reason people r complaining is cuz they heard a lot of this s**t before the album leak. either way this s**t is dope as f**k. blame the internet.
 8 years ago '04        #96
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 SHootar said:
to me right NOW...and keep in mind i hold royce at a very high level, and well prem, possibly GOAT producer...

new money is WACK...wtf was this bulls**t? horrible...won't prolly get ANY spins from me
mine in thiz...not completely wack...but beat sounds like it should belong on a new noreaga album instead ...corny imo
thing for your girlfriend is WACK....beat is mad boring for premo...way too much singing...just won't get no play from me (and this is coming from someone who LOVED ghosts new rnb influenced album)

prems beats are pretty mediocre on this imo...royce also is kinda mediocre...i never would have imagined i'd think death is certain would be much better after hearing prem was teaming up with him...just a big let down, maybe i put it too high on a pedestal..but i don't think so. i think prem is a genius...royce one of my fav in the game...just really ain't feelin this colab at all. really thought royce was gonna GO IN on some deep s**t behind some deep backdrops instead of flashy/clubbish or rnb type bulls**t.

just MO
u found this to be flashy/clubbish R&B type s**t? wtf
 8 years ago '04        #97
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,067 | Props total: 588 588
You know, what the f**k is everyone's problem with the "we've heard half the album already" excuse? Not his fault everyone decided to be f**king pirates with music. Not like anybody was gonna give him the money if that weren't the case anyway. You're gettin' what you pay for, so... *shrugs* Just sayin'.

I think this album is dope as f**k. Front to back, this album is solid. The only low point of the album for me was the "Thing For Your Girlfriend" track, and even that track ain't bad. A bit of a different feel from the rest of the album, but it's not a bad track, just outta place.

I always thought my favorite transitional tracks had to be from Lupe's The Cool with "The Die" to "Put You On Game", but I think my new favorite might be off this album from "On the Run" to "murder". That s**t was just ridiculously crafty and on-point.

I've been an avid fan of Royce since '99, and I have to say it's damn good to see the man still beastin' on beats after a decade. It's ridiculous how this man shines. I love this album, but I will say I still think death Is Certain is his best album.

I know some folks won't agree with me on this, but I do think this has been the best effort from the Slaughterhouse camp to come out this year.
 8 years ago '04        #98
Scarfe 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 0 0
 SHootar said:

just MO
Premo didn't produce the whole album you know, he just executive produced it.
 8 years ago '08        #99
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
dope album 4/5, only songs i didn't like were "Bad Boy", "Mine is Thiz", and "Thing For Your Girlfriend".
 8 years ago '09        #100
Ash10 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
the grouprip my finally leaked
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago