(DEN @ SD) 10/19/09, MNF, AFL Throwback Rivalry Game

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The _________ leave MNF with a w
Chargers 10 43.48%
Broncos 13 56.52%
Voters: 23. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
 jay964 said:
christ the way these guys talk about the stupid broncos you almost forget that they pulled some bulls**t against cinci, beat the browns, beat the raiders, beat the cowgirls but needed some help from the refs as usual, then beat a pats team that quite frankly, aint really up to par this year (see game against the bills and jets)...

and yes tom brady is now 7-1 in ot, but he didnt get a chance with the ball so whatever

but be prepared for a real passing game this monday.. u know that boy rivers hates the broncos so im sure he'll be a lil more pumped than usual
man you can doubt all you want, but the fact is we shut down 3 pretty good offenses thus far and put away all other competitors too....that counts for something....

I'm excited about the next three games (SD, Bmore and Pitt) cause' they're gonna give us a good chance to prove ourselves to doubters like this....I'm confident we can get 2 outta 3 man...i really am...
 8 years ago '04        #63
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 3833 3833
dont know if i should start rivers or not, i been starting shuab the past few weeks and it has paid off...
 10-15-2009, 04:06 PM         #64
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Start PR...he always goes off on Denver...plus its monday night and he's 4-0 on monday night where he has his best performances...

Syphernix said:
moss jokes huh??

you and your sophomoric jokes, thought this thread was about the broncos and your beloved team

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by -Scar-; 10-15-2009 at 04:08 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #65
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 jay964 said:
christ the way these guys talk about the stupid broncos you almost forget that they pulled some bulls**t against cinci, beat the browns, beat the raiders, beat the cowgirls but needed some help from the refs as usual, then beat a pats team that quite frankly, aint really up to par this year (see game against the bills and jets)...

and yes tom brady is now 7-1 in ot, but he didnt get a chance with the ball so whatever

but be prepared for a real passing game this monday.. u know that boy rivers hates the broncos so im sure he'll be a lil more pumped than usual
and yall looked like s**t all year so doubt all you want. bottomline is you guys haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet, and your defense looks like a.ss cheeks.

we beat the Raiders soundly had no trouble we flat out dominated that game to be honest and you guys struggled against them matter fact you guys gave up the most points to the Raiders all game, they dominated you guys till that last scoring drive.

how did we need help from the refs in the cowboy game ? when the refs called more penalties against us......

the pats aren't up to par compared to their other years but neither are you guys they would destroy yall, look what big ben did if they never went into prevent d and kept the foot on the gas we all know it would have been a massacre. Tom is 7-1 in OT now cause Orton and Moreno never gave em a chance to get the ball back.

pats have a better D than the Chargers and Orton is gonna have some fun out there against them.

jumpman2304 said:
dont know if i should start rivers or not, i been starting shuab the past few weeks and it has paid off...
Matt Schaub against the 23rd ranked pass defense

or

Philip Rivers against the 5th ranked pass defense who has the best corner in the game? (Gates will likely be bracketed and Jackson will probably see his production decrease this game, see randy moss)

go with the guy who has the best WR in the NFL aka Andre Johnson.

RAZAH CUTS said:
man you can doubt all you want, but the fact is we shut down 3 pretty good offenses thus far and put away all other competitors too....that counts for something....

I'm excited about the next three games (SD, Bmore and Pitt) cause' they're gonna give us a good chance to prove ourselves to doubters like this....I'm confident we can get 2 outta 3 man...i really am...
They only doubt us because they are afraid to open their eyes and realize that the window of opportunity for their football team is about to be shut and the blind are about to be lowered.

not sure how anyone can doubt the 6th best offense and the #1 defense, but oh hope they keep doing it.

Last edited by K1; 10-15-2009 at 04:26 PM..
 10-15-2009, 06:14 PM         #66
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yadda yadda bulls**t

Stats this :sleepy:

rank that :sleepy:

"you team this" :sleepy:

i could care less..its only 5 games in and yall feel like world beaters when beginning the season it was the complete opposite...now your tryin to convince me that Kyle orton is an elite QB...

the West still goes through San Diego...beat us without the ref and then we'll talk...so until then..im not impressed...nor am i buying into any of the s**t you talkin...you sippin the koolaid until then....

Last edited by -Scar-; 10-15-2009 at 06:17 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #67
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 The Doomship said:
yadda yadda bulls**t

Stats this :sleepy:

rank that :sleepy:

"you team this" :sleepy:

i could care less..its only 5 games in and yall feel like world beaters when beginning the season it was the complete opposite...now your tryin to convince me that Kyle orton is an elite QB...

the West still goes through San Diego...beat us without the ref and then we'll talk...so until then..im not impressed...nor am i buying into any of the s**t you talkin...you sippin the koolaid until then....
a whole new team fam bottom line.

what more can I really say, if your expecting anything similar to the 2008 broncos your gonna be very disappointed.
 8 years ago '04        #68
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
Buckhalter might play Monday.
Buckhalter deemed himself 90 percent and is on track to play Monday night against the Chargers. Knowshon Moreno will continue to receive the bulk of the carries
man you think Mendenhall lit yall up wait till you see this 2 headed monster storm into town:greetings10:
 10-15-2009, 09:46 PM         #69
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleepy:
 8 years ago '04        #70
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
Im about to make a real game thread instead of this bias a.ss crap you made scar
 10-17-2009, 01:49 AM         #71
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go cry about it....bias these nuts...if you cant take some smack talk you should hang up your fanhood immediately...sissy...

ole "im takin my ball and going home" a.ss n*gga... i've never seen someone cry about something so trivial...not even raiders fans in this thread or the eagles game thread...:smh...or anyone thats played the saints in one tof them threads...raiders didnt even cry this year on monday night in my thread...

I hope we beat the s**t out of yall now just to see how you react.....go suck on your thumb lil n*gga...

Last edited by -Scar-; 10-17-2009 at 01:55 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #72
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
 K1Entertainment said:
Im about to make a real game thread instead of this bias a.ss crap you made scar
For real, whats with the thread title.
Every gameday thread I start is "Cowboys vs Broncos - Sunday 1pm" type s**t, not this "Broncos vs f**got raiders" type bulls**t like this stan is putting.

"Bolts still gonna beat the Donkos" like wtf is that s**t?

Trash talking inside the thread is fine most def, but come on, this thread title is to much.

Last edited by katalist; 10-17-2009 at 01:54 AM..
 10-17-2009, 01:58 AM         #73
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
For real, whats with the thread title.
Every gameday thread I start is "Cowboys vs Broncos - Sunday 1pm" type s**t, not this "Broncos vs f**got raiders" type bulls**t like this stan is putting.

"Bolts still gonna beat the Donkos" like wtf is that s**t?

Trash talking inside the thread is fine most def, but come on, this thread title is to much.
wow..two crybabies? does anyobody cry when they play the saints in one of them threads?

did the raiders cry about my thread?

how about the fins?

are they crying about the eagles game thread?

yall as soft as they get denver fans...

Last edited by -Scar-; 10-17-2009 at 02:07 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #74
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
This looks like a trap game for Bronco's
 10-17-2009, 02:09 AM         #75
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as a matter of fact...Avy bet is off due to sensitivity on the opponents part...if yall will cry about a thread title I know you'll cry about an avy...
[pic - click to view]

im at a loss of words for this...

as a matter of fact..i went ahead and reported my thread to ronnie for you lames so he can change the title for the sake of your weak hearts...and possibly remove any posts in here that are offensive to you...:sorry: i'll take your feelings into consideration next time...

"Kyle orton is goat" :sorry:

Last edited by -Scar-; 10-17-2009 at 02:22 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #76
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 The Doomship said:
as a matter of fact...Avy bet is off due to sensitivity on the opponents part...if yall will cry about a thread title I know you'll cry about an avy...
[pic - click to view]

as a matter of fact..i went ahead and reported my thread to ronnie for you lames so he can change the title for the sake of your weak hearts...and possibly remove any posts in here that are offensive to you...:sorry: i'll take your feelings into consideration next time...

wow all I said was I would make an official thread gettin all sensitive and s**t calm the f**k down dude

I see what this is tho you know the bolts have a good shot at losing this game, so your using over reaction to what I said as a way to get out of the avy bet, its all good if you wanna back down than back down.

8 years ago '05        #77
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 518 518
Lmao watch the chargers get s**tted on like the raiders
You n*ggas is funny thinkin the chargers are someone important
You got Merriman And Cooper out Knowshon is gonna have a field day on that a.ss
Look forward to taking a major L
 8 years ago '04        #78
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 empty said:
Lmao watch the chargers get s**tted on like the raiders
You n*ggas is funny thinkin the chargers are someone important
You got Merriman And Cooper out Knowshon is gonna have a field day on that a.ss
Look forward to taking a major L
nah I think roid boy is going to play but its not like hes a factor anyway Steelers dominated him and Mendenhall shredded that D.
 8 years ago '05        #79
MykelxKnight 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 518 518
Cooper is more of a factor to there D then Merriman anyways
There taking an L thats all I know
 8 years ago '07        #80
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 The Doomship said:
[pic - click to view]

f**k outta here

now u changing ya tune , n*gga YOU KNOW YALL GONNA LOSE

I SWEAR I HAD SKYPE JUST TO SEE YA MONKEY a.ss CRY AFTER THE GAME :angry12:

:laughing19:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy